I love you

Crack In A Perfect Wall

 

Flashback

“Oh?? That’s what you’ll say??” I shouted.

“Why? Is that wrong?” she said blurly. Oh my god..

“Someone confessed to you saying he loves you and all you can say is oh?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know! What will you say huh??” Jiyoon retorted. Both of of were lying down on the open field on a hill just staring at the stars in the night sky when I asked her how would she respond if some guy confessed to her.

“If a guy confessed to me, I’ll run away. Damn I’m not gay!” I said laughing.

“If it was a girl you pabo!” She pushed me hard on my upper arm.

My laugh faded soon after and I thought about it for awhile. “I’ll just say I love her too. Jiyoon-ah… did you forget that I’m a player?”

She scoffed. “Yeah your words of I love you can never be trusted,” she said.

I sat up. “No no no… It can be trusted IF I said it first. So far all the girls that I went out with said those 3 words first.”

She chuckled. “Wow.. I wonder who that lucky girl would be…” she said sarcastically.

“So have you thought about it? What you’re going to say?” I asked again.

“I already said it! Oh!” she said grinning.

“And then? Run away?”

She laughed out loud. “Maybe like, ‘Oh. Then I guess I won’t be seeing you anymore coz I don’t feel the same’.”

“That’s mean!” I commented.

“Mean?? Breaking up with girls every week is not mean then? Huh? Jerk!” she said, sitting up.

“!” I shouted back. Doesn’t seem to have any link her but she called me a jerk. So my only answer is… .

She gasped exaggeratingly but didn’t say anything afterwards.

“I was expecting something else to come out from your mouth…” I said.

She chuckled. “I’m too tired to think,” she said and lay down on my lap.

“Yah get off. Do you think I’m your pillow??” I said, nudging her head with my lap.

“If you really want me to get off, you would have pushed my head off,” she smiled widely looking up at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“How am I supposed to lie down now,” I grumbled, looking to my sides.

“Just sit down Jun-ah…” she said, closing her eyes. I sighed heavily and leaned back with my arms supporting my body.

End of Flashback

 

She was just looking at me. I know that she have no idea what to respond. I just smiled.

“You don’t have to say anything back. I just want to tell you that I love you. Remember that okay?” I said and stood up, about to walk to the bathroom when she caught my wrist and stopped me. I looked at her.

“As what?” she asked softly.

“As a person. A lady. As my wife,” I said confidently. “And even if you don’t feel the same, I’m determined to make you open your heart to me. I won’t give up Jiyoon.”

She didn’t say anything and just looked at me. I leaned down and looked her straight into her eyes. “You. Are. Mine,” I said.

I walked to the bathroom and started showering. I feel relieved and light now that those complicated and cluttered feelings that had been cramped in my heart and mind is let out. I mean what I say. I’m going to win her heart; something I’ve never done before. I can’t see her as just my bestfriend anymore. I see her as my wife. The love of my life. Ew that’s cheesy.

I walked out of the bathroom and she was just sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard reading her book. She looked up on reflex but then quickly glance back down to her book when she saw that I was looking at her. I chuckled to myself. This should be fun. I’ve never seen shy Jiyoon before.

“Have you eaten?” she asked, not looking at me.

“Yeah. You?” I said. She just nodded.

“Then let’s sleep!” I said smiling, climbing onto the bed beside her. She closed her book and put it away hesitantly on the side table. I turned off the lights and it would have been pitch dark if not for the city lights from outside the window.

The moment she lie down, she quickly turned around and have her back facing me. I chuckled and hugged her from behind, caressing her tummy gently.

“You know, I came across so many names today in the library,” I said.

“Really?” she said.

I nodded behind her head, smiling. “And I think I got the names for our twins,” I said.

I saw her smiling slightly. “What are they?”

“Yong Leo.. and Yong Leah,” I said. I really like the name Leah and tried to come out with a boy’s name that is quite similar to Leah. That’s when I came across the name Leo in a title of a book.

“How is it?” I asked, anticipating her reply.

She chuckled. “Its very nice. I’m sure the twins will like it too,” she said, the tone of happiness clear in her voice.

I just smiled proudly to myself. “Our Yong Junhyung has become very creative it seems…” she said as her hand went behind to caress my cheek. I chuckled and turned my head slightly to kiss her palm lightly.

~

I woke up abruptly when I heard the alarm from my phone rang. I switched it off quickly so as to not wake Jiyoon. Maybe after all the tossing and turning during the night, she end up sleeping on my chest in the morning. I had afternoon shift at the library so I didn’t have to rush that morning. I tilted my head to look at her sleeping face. She was so peaceful when she’s asleep. I remembered staring at her sleeping one morning when she slept over at my place but got punched afterwards because I scared her.

Where have all those times go? Sometimes I just want to go back to our old times where the only thing we have to worry about is if the peanut butter and jelly ran out of stock.

I was just staring at the ceiling, reminiscing, when she moved slightly indicating that she was waking up. I just smiled to myself, waiting for her to speak up first. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her looking up at me.

“Don’t you have work?” she asked.

I glanced down at her. “Afternoon shift.” She just nodded and looked away.

“Do you want to follow me to work?” I asked, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ears. My hand linger in her face and my thumb softly caressed her cheek.

“Um.. I um..” Suddenly she didn’t know what to say.

“Oh sorry. Is this distracting you?” I said, pulling my hand away from her cheek.

“No its not!” she defended herself. I just chuckled and she smacked my stomach.

“So…? Do you want to follow?” I asked.

“No!” she pouted with a frown.

I smiled. “Aww come on.. Yesterday you went up and down searching for me just so that we can go home together. Follow me okay? So I can see you during my breaks,” I said, tilting her head up slightly by the chin.

Her eyes still avoided mine but then I could see her thinking about it. “Okay…” she said softly.

“But you have to buy me strawberry dipped in chocolate!” she added, finally looking up at me.

“Huh?? But you hate fruits!” I said.

“I just want it….” she pouted, looking down and tugging cutely on my shirt. Really now? Okay wow preganant Jiyoon is so different from the normal Jiyoon I know.

“Arasso arasso.. I’ll try to find it okay?” I said, her arm. She grinned at me as she looked up. This is really new. And I’m really starting to like it.

 

So sorry for leaving this for a month now and some of you are so so sweet for reading the whole fic again while waiting for a new update. Thank you so muchhh for the support :)) Hahaha it sounds like as if this is a final chapter :P

Comment okies? ^^