Hello, again.

If I Love You
LUHAN I sat in my seat waiting for the bell to ring, we all had our big test today, and all were present except one: Oh Sehun. This bothered me QUITE a bit, because Sehun was NEVER late. Never. He was always just barely on time. He really couldn't be late today. What if he was absent? That would ruin everything! I had lost sleep over this plan. I had liked Oh Sehun from the moment I saw him walk in the door. I had wanted to ask him out for so long, just to get to know him. Just as friends though, because rumor had it, Sehun was in a.....relationship. No one really knew. He didn't have many friends at school, and those which he did have didn't have many friends either. They mostly kept to themselves. The bell rang and still no Oh Sehun. I cast Sehun from my mind, as the teacher passed out the Final Exams. I had written the first syllable of my name when Sehun burst through the door. Panting, his face slightly flushed form the cold. And probably from running. He managed to get out a few sentences, something about a....Gert? And he had to call for a ride? It didn't make much sense and the whole class including the teacher stared at him with confused looks on their faces. "Gert, she broke down, and I couldn't get her going again, and I had to call my.....friend, and he gave me a ride....and....yeah," The teacher glanced him over and replied- "We'll, Mr. Oh, I apologize, but the fact of your girlfriend breaking down.... Does not excuse your lateness, and-" "Girlfriend? Who's girlfriend?" He asked, completely baffled. "Gert? I just assumed.... Your sister then? I any case-" "Oh! Gosh, no! Gert is my car, sir!" "Oh. I see. In that case you are excused. Please sit, I will give you your test," Sehun walked to the only empty seat, the one right behind me. Great, just great. Now I will be distracted for the whole test. Before sitting down, he turned to the teacher and asked- "Sir? Did you really think Gert was my GIRLFRIEND?" He put such an emphasis on the word girlfriend, and I instantly understood what he meant. Sehun...well he was clearly not straight. Let's just put it that way. It wasn't the way he dressed, or the way he talked, or walked, or acted. There REALLY was just SOMETHING about him that screamed.....gay. Which was fine by me really, considering the circumstances. Sehun was also not IN the closet. Everyone knew he was gay, and he wanted them to know. He was proud of it, which is part of the reason I liked him. The teacher didn't understand, but the class did, and everyone either laughed, or shifted uncomfortably. Sehun smiled that smile that makes me weak at the knees, and sat down behind me. I heard him shuffle through his bag, as if looking for something, and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey, Luhan? Do you have an extra pencil?" He whispered in my ear. I was WAY too aware of his breath on my neck, and his hand still so close to my shoulder. I took a deep breath and whispered - "Yeah, hold on a sec," as I reached into my bag and brought out a pencil. "Thanks so much, I owe you like.....a million". Then he leaned back in his chair and started the test. It took me a minute to calm down, and the tingling where he tapped my shoulder to fade, and I focused on the test.