Oh, Sehun.

If I Love You

SEHUN It was bitterly cold outside on the morning of December 18th. I woke up that morning and began my day just like any other. Alarm goes off at 6:00, I hit snooze twice and sleep until 6:30. I rush to get ready, shoveling a bowl of Cocoa Puffs down my throat, and throwing on my clothes quickly. I hop on the bed and give Jongin a goodbye kiss on the forehead, and I run out the door to school. I hop in my crappy old car- a beat up, red, pickup truck that used to be my dad's- and drive to The University of Seoul. Of course, this morning quickly became different from any other morning in the life of Oh Sehun. I was halfway to school when my dear old car, whom I had deemed "Gert", because of the funny noise she makes, broke down. In the middle of the road. On the highway. My only thought was "Really, Gert? Really?", but I talked to her in my sweetest voice. " Gert, hey Gert? You really can't break down today, Gert! Please! Not today! Please! I have the big test today! Oh my god..." I banged my head on the steering wheel, pulled out my phone, and called Jongin. "Pick up, pick up, pick up..." I mumbled. The phone kept ringing. "Damn it Jongin wake up!" I screamed to myself as our answering machine started speaking to me- " Annyeong! This is Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin! We can't come to the phone right now, please call back later or leave a message at the beep," they sang together. Yes, they sang it. Jongin had insisted on it, and I had thought- why not?- but of course, Baekhyun and Chanyeol thought it was HILARIOUS, and made fun of me for it for weeks afterwards; but I never had the heart to change it. I waited until the beep and screamed into the phone- JONGIN! WAKE UP! IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE TE- scratch that. IM LATE FOR THE TEST! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE U-" there was a click on the phone and Jongin's sleepy voice was mumbling something about being awake and where was I, he was coming. I told him, and he showed up ten minutes later in his car, which was beat up than mine, obviously. but still not satisfactory to Jongin, his car whirred and bounced. "Hurry up, Sehunnie, I have an appointment with our bed! As in a nap. Because you woke me up. So thank y-" I smothered him with a kiss on the lips, just to make him shut up. Plus, I really liked kissing Jongin. He pulled me closer, but I pulled away. "No time. I'm late for the test, now DRIVE, Jongin, DRIVE!" "Okay, okay, I'm going,"