He Has a Boyfriend?!

If I Love You
LUHAN "Ggaahhhh!!! Boazi! Zitao! Don't!" I squealed, trying to make them stop tickling me furiously. "Lulu! You scream like a girl!" Yixing chimed in from his safe little corner of the bedroom. Wu Fan sat in the desk chair on the wall, opposite Yixing, clearly not amused. "Really, guys? What are you? Eleven?" He asked the three of us, now just looking irritated. "Aren't we a little old for group sleepovers anyway?" "Awwwwww. Come on, Wu Fan! Don't be like that. It's been forever since we were all together and had a little..." Jong Dae paused mid sentence and looked at Minseok, and they both shouted in unison- "BONDING TIME", and then proceeded to burst into laughter, Jong Dae collapsing into a beanbag, and Minseok rolling off the bed and onto the floor. The rest of us just glanced at each other, rolling our eyes. Jong Dae and Minseok had, had this joke for years, no one else understood it, and they refused to explain. So every time they said it we all rolled our eyes, because not only was it a natural reaction, but now it was habit. We assumed the joke was from a movie or something like that. "Okay, okay. We don't know why we are here, but Luhan called us, so we came, right?" Minseok asked the group, though he knew the answer, "then let's let him speak, shall we?" He plopped down into a beanbag next to Jong Dae. They all turned to look at me. "Well," I cleared my throat, "we really only have these sleepover things when something big has happened to us recently, right?" They all nodded vigorously. "Just tell us!" Zitao screamed and bounced up and down in Wu Fan's lap, clearly agitating Wu Fan. "Right so... I met someone," I said. "We'll that's great!" Yixing mocked, "Me too! I met like.... Four new people Yesterday!" His face got serious again, and he rolled his eyes at me. "Come on Luhan, give us all the-" Minseok paused and looked at Jong Dae. "HOT, DIRTY DETAILS!" They screamed together. Another joke, apparently. "Wow, guys. Okay, well....what do you want to know, we can play twenty questions to see if you guys can guess him!" "Yes!" Zitao fist pumped, "I LOVE this game". He hopped up off of Wu Fan's lap and pounced on the bed next to Luhan. They all laughed and started playing the guessing game, except Wu Fan of course, who just listened to the answers of all the questions. "What does he look like?" Zitao asked first. "Umm...well he's gorgeous, of course. He has brown eyes and brown hair... This smile....oh gosh his smile...it makes me smile just thinking about it!" The other boys squealed, except for Wu Fan, who proceeded to say- "Oh my god. My best friends are teenage girls at heart". "Okay... How old is he?" came from Minseok, second. "18," I said a bit shyly. "Wow! Hyung! A high school boy!" Yixing squeaked. "No! He's in my class!" I retorted, trying to cover up that fact that he was so much younger. "Aha!" Zitao jumped up and down pointing a finger at me, "You just gave up useful information! And we didn't even have to ask a question! Muahahahaha," he laughed maniacally and rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "Damn..." I muttered to myself. "So we know he's in your class, he's eighteen... Can't we just look up his classmates on the college website?" Jong Dae added, looking around at the room of people. Wu Fan sighed and turned around to surf the internet. "University....Seoul....Business...ah. Here we go. The only eighteen year old in Luhan's class is-" Wu Fan gaped and swiveled in his seat to stare at me. "Luhan! You're not allowed to like him. AT ALL". "Why not?" I retorted. I can like who I want and you can't do anything about it. "Who?! Who is it?" Zitao tried to see past Wu Fan, but couldn't manage. "Luhan! He's taken! Way taken! As in for four years he's been taken!" During this time, Yixing had switched from looking at pictures of unicorns to looking up who the mystery man was on his phone. "Oh Sehun? Don't know him," Yixing said. Minseok grabbed the phone and gasped. "Oh my god! Luhan he's so cute!" He giggled. Yixing leaned over to look at the picture, and his jaw dropped. "Yeah, Luhan, nice choice..y," he teased his eyebrows bouncing up and down on his forehead. "I know right?" I nodded enthusiastically at both of them. "Hello? Did no one hear me? Sehun is taken, Luhan. There's no way in hell, you will win that boy over," Wu Fan exclaimed. "Why not?" I crossed my arms and pouted. "My dear, adorable prince," He pointed to the screen, "Oh Sehun..." "Uh huh". Please just get on with it, I thought. "Is dating Kim Jongin". A "No..." From Minseok, a "What?!" From me, a *gasp* from Zitao, a snort from Yixing, and a grumble from Jong Dae all found a place in the room at once. I fell back on the bed and heard my friends confirming my fears for me. "THE Kim Jongin?" Minseok asked first, always the most curious. "The MODEL Kim Jongin? Jong Dae asked second, making sure he heard correctly. "That boy I stare at in the magazines when pretend to think you're not looking?" Zitao gasps again when Wu Fan nods, and blushes when we all stare at him oddly. "Yes, yes. Kim Jongin! The model! Woopdeedoo!" You could tell Wu Fan was jealous of him. "Awww... It's okay, baby," Zitao tried to comfort him, "you are JUST AS GOOD A MODEL AS HE IS". Wu Fan glared at him, not looking any happier. "Alright. Fine. You leave with no choice, Minseok, Luhan, get off your asses and come make my Wu Fan feel better!" Wu Fan's eyes widened- "no,no,no! Taozi! Luhan...Minseok, you don't have to-" he stopped short when he saw our faces. Mine: both cheeks puffed up, and my fist raised up next to my right cheek. Minseok's: his fingers pulled at the edge of his eyes he puffed up his cheeks, he looked just like a Baozi! Which is where got his nickname from. Tao: closed one eye in a wink and made a heart with his hands. *buing buing* "Ooooohhh. Goddddd! Fine! I'm better! I'm better!" Wu Fan shouted. After comforting my friend I plopped back down on the bed, and curled up, I just wanted this day to be over. I can't believe Sehun is dating Kim Jongin. Thoughts of Kim Jongin and Sehun bounced around in my head, as I dozed off; and the last thing I saw was my friends worried faces.