Chapter Nine

I'm All Caught Up (hiatus)

I was lifted and rushed out the door. I had my right hand to my side where the bullet lay and my other wrapped around the person who picked me up. What was I thinking? Good one Minzy! I kept thinking about the bullet in my side that I forgot to see who was carrying me. I looked up to see it was Seven!

He looked down at me, “Don’t worry Minzy everything’s going to be okay!”

I was about to thank him but I was distracted by the pain in my side. Surprisingly, I watched as he carried me to the hall of many doors he opened the first one to our right. We entered the elevator and when he pushed the button the elevator shifted back.“What the heck,” I said looking up to Seven. He didn’t say anything and just stood with me in his arms. I felt really awkward in his arms. “Umm…you can put me down. I think I can manage,” I said with a halfhearted smile. He didn’t say anything and just turned us around to face the other elevator door. “Hello? I said you can put me down now,” I repeated myself.

He just ignored me and so I decided to help myself down.“Hey what are you doing,“ he said as I tried to release myself from his arms. He gripped me tighter so I couldn’t get down.

“What the hell,” I said glaring up at him. “Let me down!”

“You just got shot,” he said.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, I got shot on my side not my legs!”

He sighed and then finally released me. When he put me down I lost my balance for a second and was headed straight for the ground. But then Seven caught me, “And that’s why I was carrying you!” He then lifted me back up into his arms and when the elevator doors opened he rushed me into the same hospital hall that I was at earlier.

“WHAT,” doctor YG shouted as he rushed over with other nurses. When he was in front of us he looked to me and then Seven, “What happened? She disappears from her room and you bring her back injured again?!”

“I’m sorry doctor,” Seven said.I looked to Seven shocked. Why are you apologizing?!

Doctor YG just shook his head, “Bring her to the room!”

Seven nodded and rushed me into the cold metal table.“Owww,” I shouted as the doctor touched where the bullet was.

“Hmm… it’s in there pretty deep. Looks like we’re going to have to cut you open,” he said preparing his tools.

“WHAT?! Oh hell no,” I said trying to get jump off the table.

“Don’t worry Minzy, we’ll give you drugs so you can’t feel the pain,” he assured me. I guess it’s alright… I just want this ing bullet out! I nodded my head and lay back on the table.

 

“Mom get up,” I said shaking my mom. “MOM,” I shouted but she wouldn’t wake.

I looked around and the fire started to become bigger. I ran out the door and saw my dad packing his things. “DAD! Dad, come and help me wake mom,” I shouted. But he didn’t seem to hear me and he walked out the front door.“DAD,” I shouted. What do I do?

I rush out the front door to chase my dad and am met by Teddy’s hand to my face.“You ing ! It’s all your fault,” he said looking down at me.

“Wha…what did I do,” I said holding my hand to my bruised cheek.

He then picked me up by the collar of my shirt, “YOU KILLED MY SISTER!” He threw me against the wall, “You’ll pay for this!”

I quickly got up and ran to the nearest door. I slipped into the room, locking the door and leaning up against the door.

“Open the door Minzy! I’m going to kill you,” Teddy shouted as he pounded on the door.

“NNNOOO,” I shouted.

“No what,” a familiar voice asked. The pounding stopped and the familiar voice repeated himself, “No what Minzy?”

The room was too dark and I couldn’t see anyone,” Who’s there?!” Suddenly bright lights flashed on and I shielded my eyes. I finally opened my eyes to see that I was in an empty white room. “Where am I,” I said as I walked forward.

“You’re in a peaceful and calm place Minzy,” the familiar voice echoed throughout the room.

I looked around and saw no one. “Who are you and what do you want with me,” I shouted.

“You’ve already forgotten me,” the familiar voice whispered into my right ear.

I looked to the side and saw…“D…D…DANNY,” I stuttered in disbelieve.

He smiled at me, “Damn lil sis, I can’t believe you forgot me!” My legs gave in and I fell on my knees crying.“What’s wrong,” he asked as he tried to reach me.

“DON’T TOUCH ME,” I shouted. I forced myself to stand, “It’s all your fault! Why did you leave me alone?! WHY DANNY?!”

He gave me a half smile, “Minzy, I can’t explain everything now. But I knew you could fend for yourself.”

I shook my head as tears streamed down my face, “Why not? Danny I went through so much you don’t even know!”

He then embraced me tight, “Minzy everything is going to be okay!”

I cried against my brother, “How Danny? You’re gone, how can everything be okay?”

He ran his hands through my hair, “I just know Minzy. Trust me, with Seven by your side everything is going to be okay!”

I held onto him not ever wanting to let him go and looked up at him, “You..you know Seven?”

He nodded his head and wiped at my tears. I smiled up at him and then embraced him again.I wanted to remain by my brother’s side. I felt so peaceful…so safe…and so free from all the pain that I’ve been through. I closed my eyes and held onto him tight. But when I opened my eyes again it was to see doctor YG before me.

 

“Where’s Danny,” I asked as I got up.

Doctor YG gently pushed me back down, “Minzy what are you talking about? Danny was never here. You were shot remember?”

I looked up at doctor YG as I tried to remember everything that happened.T he thoughts came flashing back to me.I was handed a gun and told to shoot Teddy in the head. I refused and CL tried to shoot him instead. But then I jumped in front of him to take the bullet. “Oh, I remember now,” as I lay back down.

He smiled at me, “How are you feeling?” What a nice doctor.

I smiled back, “I’m fine now because I can’t feel the pain.”

“Drugs can do that to you. But once they wear off I want you to take the prescribed pills I’m going to give you okay,” he asked.

I nodded my head, “Okay.”I looked around and saw that there was no one around.

“Doctor,” I called before he could walk out.

He turned around, “Yes?”

“Do…do you know the shadowed man,” I asked hoping that he would know who I was talking about.

He smiled at me and walked back to me, “Yes I do.” Good!

“Do you know what he wants with me,” I asked.

He paused and looked like he was thinking of how to answer, “Well Minzy that’s not for me to say. He’ll tell you when the time is right.”

I let out an annoyed sigh. What’s with all this mysterious ?! Why can’t they tell me now?!

He laughed, “It’ll be okay. He has a good heart!” I gave him a disbelieving look and he said, “Minzy don’t be too down. You finding the shadowed man might be for the better. But don’t be afraid to come to me for anything okay? Whether it is for injuries or if you need to talk I’ll be here for you!”

I looked into the doctor’s eyes and I could tell he meant it. I then smiled and nodded my head, “Thanks!”

He then nodded, “Alright then, I’m going to get your prescription and tell Seven you’re ready to go.”

I jumped up saying, “WHAT?! ALREADY?!” I didn’t want to go back.

He laughed, “You’re a funny girl. Most people want to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. But you on the other hand want to stay here?”

I nodded my head, “Yeah. I…I…” Think fast Minzy.“I don’t feel too well,” I said acting like I was sick.

But he just laughed, “Oh Minzy, you’ll be fine!”

When he left I lay back down in defeat. Great! I don’t want to go back to that place!

 

Author's Notes:

So if you didn't notice the middle section was a dream and now you know who her brother is Danny! YAY! Danny was part of 1tym with Teddy...ring a bell? anywho thanks for reading and allowing me to dump all these updates on you haha!