Chapter Nineteen

I'm All Caught Up (hiatus)

“That’s good to hear,” Gummy grinned.

On the rest of the ride back we drove in silence to some unknown music. When we arrived back at the forested area Gummy jumped out of the car first. She walked over to where the pony was and untied it as I hopped out.

“Alright get on,” Gummy told me.

“Get on? Can’t I just walk beside it instead,” I asked. She has got to be joking.

Gummy shook her head as she patted the saddle, “Nope then everyone will think that you’re ungrateful for your birthday gift.”

That’s right Minzy, you gotta change this attitude of yours. This is the least you can do for him. “Okay, okay I’ll get on,” I sighed.

As I was riding back I couldn’t help but notice how cute and pretty this pony was. Maybe it’s not so bad having this pony. Gummy paused before we could enter back in and gave me a warning look to not speak about where we really went. Nodding to her in understanding she guided me back into where the boss was. Stopping the pony in front of his thrown I jumped off quickly spotting Top still standing in the same spot as when we left.

“So how was the ride,” the boss’ voice boomed.

I couldn’t help the smile that formed on my face, “I loved it! Thank you sir!”

“Wow you have such a beautiful smile. It reminds me of someone I knew.”

“Sir her training,” Gummy stepped in. I looked to Gummy not understanding what she meant.

“Ahh…yes, training. Thank you Gummy. Minzy to my understanding you are ready for the next part of your training.” Next part?! “You have been solely training with Gummy and CL is that right,” he asked.

I nodded, “Yes sir.”

“Well I feel it’s time you train with more than just Gummy and CL. Top?”

“Yes sir,” Top spoke with his deep voice as he stepped forward.

“This is Top as you should already know. He will be your strategies teacher. Daesung?”

“Yes sir,” called a voice behind me.

I looked to see CL’s boyfriend step forward. “Daesung will be your disciplinary teacher. Seungri,” he commanded.

Seungri stepped alongside Daesung, “Yes?”

“He will teach you recognition. GD,” he called.

“Sir,” GD bowed as he stepped forward.

“He will teach you all you need to know about guns. Taeyang?” Holy crap am I supposed to memorize all that they will be teaching me? Taeyang stood by GD waiting for instructions, “He will be your vehicle instructor. Dara?”

“Sir,” Dara smiled as she too stood in front of him.

“She will teach you speed. CL?”

“Yes sir,” CL spoke as she stood next to Dara.

“CL will teach you strength. Se7en?” Se7en smiled at me and I smiled back. Crap! I quickly removed the smile off of my face before anyone could see.“Se7en will teach you how to fight. Then last but not least is Gummy. Gummy will teach you everything else. Understood?”

“Uh…yes sir,” I nodded in understanding.

“Good. You will start training with them today.”

“But sir,” GD spoke.

“What?”

GD looked to me and then back to the boss, “Must we each have to teach her? I mean, I think she’s fine with just working solely with Gummy.”

“What do you mean,” the boss asked.

“Well sir isn’t it kind of over doing it with all of us teaching her,” Top added.

“What are you guys trying to say,” Gummy snapped.

CL coughed a laugh as she looked to everyone who looked everywhere but at the boss, “What everyone wants to say but is too afraid to say is what makes her so ing special to be taught by all of us? I mean, we never were trained like that why should she? Especially since she pulled that stunt during her initiation.”

“Watch how you speak in front of the boss CL,” Gummy demanded. CL pursed her lips tight obeying Gummy's order.

“Is this how you all feel,” the boss’ voice boomed. I looked to see that all of them were looking everywhere but at the boss. “SPEAK UP DAMMIT,” the boss got louder.

Se7en stepped forward, “Sir let us discuss this without Minzy here. Maybe then they will all speak freely.” As hurt as my pride was, I was grateful that Se7en remembered I was there.

“Hmm…alright. Fine! Minzy can you please go back to the mansion and wait?” Stay strong Minzy. You can’t show that you’re weak!

Holding my head up high I sighed and bowed to the boss, “Of course. What about my horse?”

“Oh yes, I will have your horse put away for you.”

“Thank you sir.” Not looking at anyone, I turned and focused all my attention on the door.

When I was out of that stupid hall I finally breathed. “Minzy,” someone called.

I looked to see it was Teddy. “What do you want,” I glared at him.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay,” he asked almost sounding like he was concerned.

“Why does it matter to you?!”

He sighed and nodded, “You’re right.”

Shocked by his confession I didn’t know what to say.“Uhh..”

“Minzy we really need to talk things out. I…I have come to realize that the way I treated you was wrong and I would like to…” Another shocker, is he apologizing?

At the mention of how he treated me the memories started to flash through my mind. All the beatings, all the hurtful things he said to me…it was too much. “PLEASE! Not right now,” my voice cracked.

“Oh…umm, okay. I understand,” he nodded.

“Thanks,” was all I could think of saying to end this awkward conversation.

Walking back to the mansion I tried to think of something else to occupy my thoughts besides my painful past. I wonder what they are saying about me? They all probably hate me! Damn, is there anything good to think about?! Putting my hands into my pockets as I aimlessly walked to my room I felt something in my pocket. The note or whatever from my dad?! I forgot about this!

I quickly walked into my room and unfolded the paper.The first thing to catch my eyes was big bolded words at the top of it.

READ INSIDE YOUR CLOSET ALONE!

Doing what the note told me I went into my closet and read it.

My dearest baby girl,There are so many things I want to tell you. But because of the circumstances I am under I have to keep this letter short and simple. First off let me tell you that I am sorry. Sorry for failing as a father to keep you safe and out of harm’s way. Secondly, trust the boss and no one else. I trust and believe that the boss will take good care of you. Minzy you are in good hands. Although he wants to remain anonymous for good reasons, trust me, I know him personally. If you followed the instructions at the top I want you to go to the back of your closet and behind your clothing on the left back corner is a secret passage way. This passage way must be used only in cases of emergencies! By no means, do you tell anyone of this passage way! Inside the passage way you will find various items that will help you escape. It leads to the parking lot. Take the motorcycle with the letters MG engraved on the left handle. This is the only vehicle that has no tracking device on it. Lastly, don’t ever show your dragon eye. It is a most precious and desirous mark. It will give you opportunities that only some people can imagine. But remember to not let this special mark get to your head. Greed is never a good thing. Take care my baby girl. Love, Dad