Chapter Seven

I'm All Caught Up (hiatus)

Beep… Beep… Beep…What is that sound?

The beeping continues and I can hear an unfamiliar voice speaking.“She’s recovering well. But it will take time for her to heal. Teddy must have put her through a lot,” a male voice said.

“Doctor YG, do you think you can try to convince him to not let her join,” the voice sounded like a familiar annoying female voice. Doctor YG? Where the hell am I?

To make sure no one noticed I was awake I slightly opened my eyes to scope the room. Luckily there was no one in the room. So I full opened my eyes to look around. Am I at the hospital? I was hooked up to an IV and a heart monitor. I looked towards the door to see a male doctor and the CL chick talking. What…happened? As I was trying to remember how I ended up in this bed the memories came flashing back.

I stumbled a little and then I passed out into someone’s strong arms. I felt my body being lifted and I looked to see that it was Seven carrying me.I  closed my eyes again then awoke to my arms being wrapped around his neck. I think he carried me all the way to this room.

“Don’t leave me. I won’t go back! Please don’t leave me,” I said with tears streaming down my face as I reluctantly let go of Seven.

Seven placed me onto the bed saying, “Don’t worry Minzy everything’s going to be okay!”

I nodded my head believing him and fell unconscious again.

OMG! I was not myself!Minzy, what were you thinking! I then heard CL say, “Doctor please find a way to talk to him! I don’t want her to be a part of this family.”

“Why CL,” the doctor said. I sensed that they would be looking back into the room and I shut my eyes again. “I don’t know, something about her just doesn’t feel right,” CL replied. What does she mean by that?

“What do you mean by that,” the doctor said as if he read my mind.

“I don’t know. I can’t explain it. I just have a bad feeling about her joining the family,” CL tried to explain. Like I wanna join your in family you annoying !

“Well CL, it’s not up to you. Don’t question his judgment, he knows what he’s doing,” the doctor said.

The doctor and CL then walked into the room and I tried to keep as still as possible.“She must be really something if he wanted his personal doctor to take care of her,” the doctor said. Hmm…really?! Well, whatever he wants me for I won’t be here to see it!

 

After the doctor and CL were done talking, he left but she stayed and sat by my side. As she did so, I stayed still with my eyes closed. this feels awkward. After a long wait, she finally got up and left. Right when I heard her close the door I quickly opened my eyes. I quickly jumped out of bed and I was wearing a white hospital smock.

, where are my clothes?! I looked around and saw a closet in the corner. I rushed over and sure enough my clothes were in there.I quickly put my clothes on as I watched the door. Afterward, I quietly peeked outside the room.I looked and there was no one around. I was in a dead end hall and so I headed down the hallway looking for an exit. I spotted a nurse coming down the hallway and I jumped into the closest room. I turned around to see what room I was in and it looked like it was the nurses’ locker room. Jackpot!

I ran to the lockers and found some nurse clothing. I put them on and looked outside to see that the hallway was empty. I quickly walked out staying low so I wouldn’t be spotted. Where is the damn exit?! After walking a ways I heard two other nurses coming down the hall.

“Hey, I’m heading out. I’ll see you tomorrow,” one of the nurses said and the other nurse nodded and waved. Bingo!

I followed the nurse, but not to close just in case she decided to turn around. The nurse walked down a hallway and came upon a door that she opened and went in.I followed in and it was the emergency exit stairs. Hell yeah!

I saw the nurse heading up the stairs and I did the same.I stopped and waited when I saw her stop at one of the doors. She pressed what looked to be a password into the wall by the door and it opened. When she exited, I ran as fast as I could to catch the door before it closed. I caught it just in the nick of time. I peeked through the door and saw that it was a large underground parking lot.

I watched and saw where the nurse drove out and was determined to get there .I stepped into the parking lot and started walking towards the way the nurse was exiting. Damn that was too easy!

“Where do you think you’re going,” I heard CL’s voice behind me. Oh ! When I heard her I ran like hell to that exit.“Get her,” I heard her say and I turned to see a group of guys coming after me.Yes, I'm almost there!

“Hurry she’s getting away,” I heard one of the men yell. Almost…Right when I was about to hit the exit Seven stepped out from behind one of the columns.

He smirked at me and said, “I don’t think so!” I looked to the corner of my eyes and the only way I could go was forward. So I ran my hardest and faked a left and made a sharp right around Seven. I thought I had got around him, until I was picked up from the ground and thrown over his shoulder.NNNOOO!

“ you! Put me down right now,” I screamed as I hit his back. Seven threw me into the back of a black van and he jumped in next to me. “Let me go,” I shouted as I tried to reach for the door. But then the van jerked forward and it went speeding down the parking lot and out passed the exit where I was heading.

 

Author's Notes:

Okay for real this time, this will be the last update for today thanks to animefreak...haha. hope you enjoyed the TWO extra chapters!!!