Chapter Eleven

I'm All Caught Up (hiatus)

After Gummy left I went to the fancy wooden desk that sat in the corner of the room and opened up the files that were given to me.I opened the first file and read through it…

Posted Image

Name: CLBorn: February 1993 (17) Joined: January 2005Rank: B

Wow she’s not that much older than me!

Posted Image

Name: DaraBorn: November 1991 (19)Joined: June 2007Rank: C

She’s older than CL is but lower ranked?!

Posted Image

Name: TaeyangBorn: May 1991 (19)Joined: December 2003Rank: B

He must have a nice body by the looks of his profile picture!

Posted Image

Name: TopBorn: November 1989 (21)Joined: November 2001Rank: B

Hey that’s the cute guy from when I broke into this place that saved me from being shot in the head. So Top is your name!

Posted Image

Name: Seungri Born: December 1994 (16)Joined: March 2009Rank: D

Hmm…he’s only a year older than me and somewhat new to the family.

Posted Image

Name: DaesungBorn: April 1992 (18)Joined: August 2006Rank: C

Wow it seems like the family is filled with good looking guys!

Posted Image

Name: G-DragonBorn: August 1990 (20)Joined: July 1999Rank: A

This guy has been a part of the family for most of his life!

Posted Image

Name: GummyBorn: April 1985 (24)Joined: September 1997Rank: A

Ha ha! No wonder why CL didn’t back talk to Gummy!I looked at the next file and it said Teddy. I already know who that er is! I then skipped over to the next file.

Posted Image

Name: Se7enBorn: N/AJoined: N/ARank: A

What the hell? What’s with all these N/As?! “Oooh so his name is spelt with the number seven instead of the v. Why is his file so small,” I asked out loud.There were different things inside each file but Se7en’s file seemed lighter and had fewer things inside of it.I looked at the large stack of files and seeing all these files made me tired.I then looked to the bed and I could tell it was calling my name to come and lay on it.I closed the files and decided I’d study the rest of it tomorrow. It’s not like they said to memorize it word for word by tonight! Afterward, I lunged onto the bed and curled up into the soft sea of blankets and pillows.

 

I awoke to a light tap at the door. “Minzy,” a soft feminine voice called.

I jumped to my feet, “Where am I?!”

I looked around to see that I was in a beautiful room and then I looked to see that I jumped out of a nice bed too.I sighed when I remembered what had happened.Gummy let herself into the room, “Wow you slept for a long time! I almost thought you had died or something.”

I gave her an apologetic smile, “What’s up?”

“Get ready. You’re going to go train! The bathroom is right across the hall from your bedroom door,” Gummy said.

“What? Train for what,” I asked.

Gummy shook her head, “Did you study the files?”

Sort of…I nodded my head, “Oooh yeah. Sorry I forgot about the training.” Damn I knew I should have read more into the files!

“I’ll be waiting outside. Hurry up,” Gummy said walking out the door.

I ran to the desk to look through the files.Training?! What the do I need to train for?! As I was flipping through the files I found what I was looking for. Initiation…

A knock came at the door and Gummy said, “Hurry Minzy!”

“Umm…almost ready,” I shouted back. Oh it! They're probably going to just show me around!

I quickly ran to the closet and picked out the nearest outfit. Damn I look cute! I put on a pair of designer blue jeans with an elegant black top.I then grabbed a pair of black heel boots that looked like they would match perfectly with my outfit. Right before I was going to dash out I saw a cute jacket that would compliment the outfit. I flung it on and ran out the bed room door.

Gummy pointed to the bathroom and I ran into it and noticed that I had a special made toothbrush with my name carved into it. I brushed my teeth and splashed cool water onto my face.I then ran my hands through my hair and quickly rushed over to Gummy.“Ready,” I said proudly. Gummy smiled as she looked at me like she wanted to say something. “What,” I asked.

Gummy shook her head, “Nothing. Let’s go we can’t keep your teacher waiting.”

Gummy led me back to the elevator and then back to the hall of many doors. She walked across the hallway and walked two doors over to where the hospital door was. I need to write all this down. I don’t think I’ll be able to remember which door is which.

She opened the door and I followed her into the elevator. Before the doors opened she handed me a gun, “Do you know how to use one?”

“Yeah,” I said. Well I think I do...

She pulled another gun out and took the safe guard off. I did the same. She then gripped the gun tight and right when the doors opened she went running out the elevator and into what looked like a dark forest of trees. What the ?!

I followed trying to run with the gun in my hand. It was hard enough to run in these stupid heels, but holding this gun too! Oh it! I put the gun in my jacket pocket and tried to run to catch up to her.

“Pick you’re up Minzy. You’re too ing slow,” Gummy shouted back.

I swung my arms and leaned forward a little to try and force myself to run faster. Within seconds I heard gun shots.“What the ,” I shouted as I tried to run with Gummy.

Gummy looked to me and noticed I didn’t have my gun on me and shouted, “MINZY where’s your ing gun?!”

I nodded my head and tried to pull out my gun but it fell out my pocket and onto the ground when I was doing so.“,” I shouted.I made a sharp U-turn and reached for the gun. But then I heard more gun shots and I hid behind one of the trees.

Gummy noticed and she hid behind one of the trees next to me whispering, “Hurry!”

I nodded my head and looked around. I didn’t see anyone and I tried to go for the gun again. But then bullets started to fly at me again and I hid behind the tree again. What kind of training is this?!

I looked to Gummy and gave her hand signals to shoot as a distraction so I could get a gun. She nodded in understanding and then popped out from the side of the tree shooting. I ran to grab the gun and yelled to Gummy, “GOT IT!”

Gummy shot a couple more times before she started to run again. This time I ran with the gun in my hands. As we ran a guy popped out from behind a tree and pointed his gun at me. I dove for cover behind a nearby tree as I heard shots go off. I held the gun close to my chest and when I didn’t hear any shots I took a quick look and shot the gun I held at his chest.The guy fell to the ground and I started running again. WHY THE ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME?! I ran and ran but as I was doing so I noticed that I was running alone. Where was Gummy?! Did I lose her when I was approached by the guy?! ! What am I supposed to do?! Where am I supposed to go?!

I took my chances and just kept running forward. It felt as though the forest was never ending.Then suddenly I could see what looked like the end of the forest. YES! I ran and ran until my right heel got caught in a hole. As I was falling, the gun slipped out of my grasp and the next thing I knew I was face down on the ground. that hurt! Stupid heels!

“Get up,” said a familiar female voice over me.

I looked up from where I was laying and saw CL smirking as she stood over me. I was not going to give the pleasure of this seeing me like this and I stood to face her.“What the do you want,” I said dusting myself off. I saw that the gun was by her foot and went to go retrieve it. But right before I could grab it she put her ing foot on it! “What the ,” I said as I looked to her. She then punched me square in the face making me fly backwards and hitting the ground. I covered my now bleeding nose, “You ing are you crazy?!”

She smirked at me holding up her fists, “You don’t even know how long I’ve been wanting to do that!”

Oh hell no! I wiped the blood onto the jacket and then threw it on the ground, “Okay FINE!” I put up my fists, “Try it again ! TRY IT AGAIN!”

“With pleasure,” she said as she started to walk up to me.

When she was at my feet I swung with my right arm and she dodged it. She dodged my swing and then swung with her left arm connecting her fist to the right side of my jaw. My head flew to the left to be met by another fist to the face. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I fell to the ground and spit the blood out that was flowing throughout my mouth. She kicked me a couple of times yelling, “WHAT?! You got nothing to say now do you?!” I tried to block her kicks to my body but she still got the best of me.

“ENOUGH,” I heard someone shout. We both stopped and looked to see Se7en walking up to us. 

Se7en walked up to us and pulled me up, “Come on let’s go!”

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING,” CL shouted.

Se7en ignored CL and helped me dust myself off and grabbed my hand, “Come on.”

I couldn’t grasp what was happening and just nodded my head. But then CL stepped in his way, “I SAID, what the are you doing?!”

Se7en held my hand tight and just maneuvered his way around CL.

“Se7en,” another woman’s voice said. Se7en stopped and I looked back to see Gummy standing by CL. Where did she come from? “Se7en what are you doing? You know I have to prepare her for this weekend,” Gummy said calmly.

Se7en started to squeeze the out of my hand and it seemed like he was frustrated. “Owe…you’re hurting me,” I said to Se7en.

He released my hand and without looking back to Gummy and CL, “Well next time make sure she wears her bullet proof vest!”

Without looking back or another word he walked away. Bullet proof vest? Gummy was at my side in an instant and she quickly lifted my shirt. “AH! What in the world,” I said pushing my shirt down.

“MINZY,” Gummy said folding her arms and shaking her head at me.

“What,” I asked.

“You’re such a dumb you know that! You could have been killed,” CL cut in.

“No CL, like I didn't know that there were bullets flying all around me,” I said sarcastically to CL.

Gummy cut CL off before she could say something back, “Minzy you were supposed to wear your bullet proof vest! Did you read through all the files?” Gummy looked at me with some kind of…motherly concerned eyes.

I sighed, “Okay, I...I only read the cover of each file. I didn’t know I had to read all of it!”

CL rolled her eyes and then Gummy said, “Minzy consider yourself lucky that our gunners weren’t on their best game today. Everyone shooting at you was aiming for your midsection of your body. You know where your bullet proof vest should have been.” Oooh…, really?! I put my head down a little embarrassed and ashamed that I didn’t read all the way through the files. Suddenly I felt someone’s arm around my shoulder and I looked up to see Gummy smiling at me. “Don’t worry Minzy you’ll get the hang of it. How about we go get you checked out by doctor YG and then you can go study the files ALL the way,” Gummy said to lighten the mood.

I gave her a half smile, “Alright.”

 

Author's Notes:

Okay I promise this is the only chapter with pictures and sorry the pics are so big, I tried to shrink them the best I could. Anywho thanks for reading!