Chapter Six

I'm All Caught Up (hiatus)

I clenched my fists and looked back up to the shadowed man glaring at him saying, “Who the are you?! And what do you want with me?!”

“Don’t talk like that to him,” the girl in the blond shouted at me.

I looked to the blond girl and shouted back, “I can talk however I damn well please!”

“What did you say,” the blond girl said walking up to me.

I was annoyed by this girl and stood my ground, “You heard me!”

“CL, calm down,” the shadowed man said.

This "CL" chick stopped right in her tracks and clenched her fists.I smirked at her, “What, are you a dog or something? Sit. Roll over. Or do you not have a mind to think for yourself?!” Calm down Minzy! Think before you speak. CL glared at me and walked back to the shadowed man’s side.I took a deep breath and looked back to the shadowed man, “Who are you and what do you want with me?”

“I should be the one asking you, you’re the one who broke in remember,” he said.

Oh yeah, I did. “Oh…sorry about that, I was running from the cops,” I said.

“And why were you running from the cops,” he asked.

“I…I have my reasons,” I said not wanting to tell him.

“Are you running away from someone,” he asked. I didn’t say anything and he followed with another question, “Are you running from Teddy?”

CL had a shocked look on her face. She glanced at the shadowed man and then looked at me curiously.“And so what if I am,” I answered.

“By the looks of it, you and him must have fought,” he stated.

I looked down at myself and saw how messed up my clothing was. I wiped at my face and ran my hands through my hair, “Maybe.”

“Well, by the way you act, you probably deserved it,” he said and I thought I heard him chuckle a little.

OH HELL NO! At that moment I didn’t care where I was or who he was. He had no right to say that.“ you! You may know all about my life, but you don’t know me,” I said. “How about I beat the out of you? I mean you deserve it since you’ve taken me hostage!”

“This ,” I heard CL say under her breath.

“Hmm…you’re right. Take her back to Teddy,” the shadowed man said.

Two guys were at both of my sides and picked me up. I screamed and tried to get out of their tight grasp. But they just kept pulling me backwards.“NO! YOU! I’d rather die than go back,” I shouted.

“Stop, put her down,” the shadowed man said. The two guys dropped me and I pushed them away from me as I got up. “You’d rather die than go back,” he asked.

I glared at him, “Damn right! I’d rather die than go back to that hell hole!”

“Okay then…give her this gun,” the shadowed man said to CL extending his hand to her. CL grabbed the gun from him and walked up to me, tossing the gun at me. “Shoot yourself then. Put yourself out of your own misery,” he said.

What the…I looked at the gun that I now held. I then gripped the gun tight and raised it to my head.

I looked at the gun and then raised it to my head. I closed my eyes and then right when I was about to pull the trigger I opened my eyes. I then pointed the gun at the shadowed man, “You think I would just kill myself just because you told me to?!”

Everyone then stood with their guns pointed at me. I must be out of my mind! “Hold your ground,” the shadowed man said.

I laughed, “ you! I won’t die without putting up a fight!”

I glared at the shadowed man and pulled the trigger. There was a loud bang and confetti burst out the gun. Huh? I looked at the gun and I heard the shadowed man laugh. “I knew you’d do that! Do you really think I’d give you a real gun,” he asked.

I threw the gun to the ground, “What the hell, you think that’s funny?!”

“No, it was a test Minzy,” he said

I was confused, “What, a test…a test for what?”

“To see if you were worth it,” he answered.

I rolled my eyes at his half answer, “What, what do you mean by that?”

“To see if your life was worth saving,” he finally said.

“And how can you do that,” I asked.

“By joining my family,” he said. What the ?! What does he mean by that?!

“Joining your family? What the… can you stop talking with half assed answers and tell it to me straight,” I said. “

Well why don’t you shut the up and let him finish talking then,” CL cut in.

“Ain’t no one talking to your annoying , so please do us all a favor and shut the up,” I said giving her a disgusted look.Yup, I think I lost too much blood to be thinking or talking straight anymore. At that thought I became a little light headed. Then the room started to move and I shook my head to keep focus.

“Hmm…seems like we’ll have to wait and talk about this later. Since you don’t look like you’re all there,” the shadowed man said.

“I’m fine. Now what were we talking about,” I said trying to stay focused. Oh why are my eyes so heavy? I stumbled a little and then all the sudden everything around me went dark.