Chapter Five

I'm All Caught Up (hiatus)

“Where are we going,” I said as he pulled me through the door.

He didn’t answer me and just kept pulling on my arm for me to continue walking.We went through the door to walk through a dark hallway.At the end of the hallway, we entered to what I assumed to be the main part of the warehouse. When we stepped into the warehouse I heard dozens of clicks. I looked around and there were just piles and piles of boxes everywhere. Where did those sounds come from? I don’t see anyone!

Seven held up his hand and then I heard someone call out, “False alarm!”

“Who was that,” I said looking up to Seven. He didn’t say a word and just pulled me through the maze of boxes. Okay, I think this guy is hard of hearing. My arm started to hurt from all his tugging, “Can you let go of my arm? You’re hurting me!”

He glared down at me, “You talk too much!”

“Well, then maybe you should answer me,” I said glaring back and without thinking. I forgot he had a gun in his other hand! He stopped to glare down at me and I got the uneasy feeling again.“What, I’m not scared of you,” I said trying to not show that I WAS indeed scared.

He then shook his head and then continued to pull me through the maze of boxes. We came upon a glass elevator and he finally released me, “Get on.

”I rubbed at my arm, “Where are we going?”

He just pushed me onto the elevator as the doors opened and then he followed. He pushed the button and then it started to go down. I was a little startled and a grabbed onto his arm. He looked back at me coldly and I quickly released him. Play it cool Minzy. Play it cool!

The elevator creaked as it slowly went down and I thought it would break any second. At first, all that surrounded us was nothing but cement. As if they had dug through the ground of this warehouse. But then at the end of the cemented flooring we entered into a dim lite room. There were two guys holding guns as they stood guarding a door. Damn, how am I going to get out of this one alive?

The elevator came to a rocky stop and he stepped off the elevator towards the door the two guys were guarding.He looked back at me saying, “Hurry up, he’s waiting.”

I nodded my head and followed him through the door.We entered a huge hallway with doors galore.“Whoa, which door are we going through,” I asked him.

He just walked forward and I guessed that he’d just lead me to the right one. At the end of the hallway we approached a door. He opened the door for me to enter and I walked through amazed and frightened at what I saw.

He opened the door for me to enter and I walked through amazed and frightened at what I saw.It was a huge hall-like room with large white pillars on both sides to hold up a balcony. The hall looked so fancy and high class, but it was packed with so many mean looking people! What is this, some kind of gangster’s paradise?!

They all stopped what they were doing and glared at me holding on to their guns. Yup, I’m totally done for! Seven stepped in after me and started walking down the middle of the room. As he did so, everyone made an isle for him to pass through. But I just stood by the door, not wanting to walk in any further.

Seven then looked over his shoulder, “Hurry up; you never make him wait long!”

I did as I was told and then I saw people appear all around the balcony pointing their guns down at me.I looked around and they surrounded the whole balcony. While I was busy looking around, I didn’t notice that Seven had stopped walking and ran right into him.“Oops, sorry,” I said now paying attention to what was in front of me.

He stepped out of the way to let me finally see who this “him” was.I looked to see someone sitting on a thrown-like chair. I could only see his legs because the upper part of his body was shadowed in the darkness amongst the pillars. I tried to squint my eyes to see if I could see his face, but it was too dark for me to see. “Why are you here Minzy,” the guy on the chair finally spoke. His voice boomed through the hall and I became scared.

I didn’t say anything and someone walked out into the light from the side of his chair, “Answer him!”

I looked to see a blond girl with hate filled eyes standing before me and I guessed she must be someone very important. I glared back at the girl and then looked back to the shadowed face guy, “How…how did you know my name?”

“Minzy, I know more than you think about you,” he said with a hint of superiority.

“What do you know then,” I said imitating him.

“Watch your tone,” the blond girl threatened me.

I looked back at the girl, “What are you going to do if I don’t?”

I heard guns clicking and I remembered where I was at. The shadowed man held his hand up into the light and I looked around to see everyone lowering their guns.“Do you really want me to remind you of your past,” the shadowed man asked.

I coughed a laugh, “Try me!” I could see the blond girl at the corner of my eyes glaring really hard at me. But I didn’t care. If I was going to die, I might as well go out in style!

“Okay then. You were living a normal teenage life, until one day your brother told you that he was leaving for war. He died in the war and it changed your life completely. Your parents always fought and you never wanted to be home. So you’d stay out with your best friend or boyfriend. Until one day you came home to see your father…” he said bluntly.

As he spoke about my life so carelessly, it felt like he was pouring acid down my ears. As if he was burning my past into my skull and down to my heart. “STOP! Okay I get that you know a lot about me,” I shouted and then I looked to the ground. Who was this guy? I clenched my fists and looked back up to the shadowed man glaring at him, “Who the are you?! And what do you want with me?!”

 

Author's Notes:

Well there you have it. There's a lot of mystery that goes on in this fic so I hope you enjoy it. I think 5 chapters is good enough for right now, right? haha, thanks for reading!!! <3