Evil Maknae?

Our Life

 

 

The girls keeps on laughing while Kyuhyun is pouting like a little kid. He don't want to believe what Taeyeon is trying to say, but he cannot deny the fact that he really finds himself weird these days. "How can I be the one who's having cravings? That's insane! I'm the man!" he thought.

 

 

"Mwoh??? Are you telling me that Kyuhyun here is like a pregnant woman or something?" Heechul asked in disbelief. When he exited the restroom, he got curious why the ladies are laughing so loudly.

 

 

"Is that even possible?" Leeteuk joined them after hearing Heechul's question. Soon, the boys gather around the big table as they got curious to the girls' topic.

 

 

"That's true! and it's horrible." Junsu suddenly blurted out and all the guys look at him. "I've experienced it before and all I can say is... it's very horrible." he dramatically told everyone as they look at him weirdly.

 

 

"You're weak!" Heechul teases him and Junsu gave him a glare.

 

 

"Say that after you experience it, you'll eat your words and I will laugh at you." he spats and looks at Kyuhyun sympathetically.

 

 

"How horrible is it hyung?" Ryeowook asked as he looked at Kyuhyun with a sly smile. "I want to know!" he added like a kid.

 

 

"Try to wake up every morning that the first thing you do is to puke and you will not have an appetite for breakfast. Then you would want to eat weird foods you've never thought before. I watched a movie with Taeng before, it's a romantic movie but I ended up crying. How horrible is that?" he explained and looked at Kyuhyun who is listening attentively at him. "So goodluck Kyu!" he smirked as everyone laughed.

 

 

"Yah! you're exaggerating!" Taeyeon countered. "The movie we watched is really tear-jerking, I cried too." "But if I am on my usual self, I wouldn't cry on that movie." Junsu spats.

 

 

"Well, isn't it great that the husbands also feels what their wife is going through?" Jessica suddenly speaks. "I would love it if my husband will also experience that." she laughed

 

 

"Good thing Taecyeon oppa and Nichkhun oppa is in Japan now for Arena tour, for sure Taec oppa and Sica will bicker nonstop if he hears this." Tiffany laughed.

 

 

"So Kyu, are you ready?" Leeteuk laughed out loud and all the Super Junior members laugh at his misery. "Who would have thought our very own evil maknae will be like this." He shook his head while laughing. "This is your karma for bullying us!"

 

 

"Hyung, evil maknae doesn't suit him anymore. He's more like a funny and weak maknae now." Sungmin said while laughing.

 

 

"Aigoo oppa! Stop laughing! Look at my husband's long face." Seohyun spoke but she herself can't stop from smiling. She caress Kyuhyun's face as she laughs silently.

 

 

"Ever since you two became together, he became this weak and funny. Seohyun-ah! You don't know how thankful we are to you." Yesung managed to say as he is laughing uncontrollably.

 

 

"YAH!!! SHUT UP!!" Kyuhyun growled as everyone continues to laugh more.

 

"But they say that if the husband experience it, this means that they love their wife unconditionally." Taeyeon suddenly blurted out and Kyuhyun grins after hearing this. He puts his arms on Seohyun's shoulder as he kiss her cheek.

 

 

"See baby! I love you that much!" he whispered ily which earns a disgust look from his hyungs and Seohyun's unnies.

 

 

"eehhhh cut that sweet talk. Let's just eat again." Sooyoung grumbled as everyone started to eat once again.

 

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

 

"Hyung!!! Do you think Seobaby would really like this?" Kyuhyun asked Donghae for the umpteenth time. "I keep on thinking if she will really like this or the butterfly one." he pondered whle looking at the necklace he just bought. "But he already received a butterfly necklace before from you know... so I think this falling star necklace is better, right?" he mumbled.

 

 

Donghae sighed loudly as he close his book. "Seriously Kyu, how many times you would ask me that? I've been hearing that since this afternoon." he complained and opens the TV. Ryeowook who came to the living room with his homemade clubhouse sandwich chuckled at them. "and as if I can change your decision on that necklace." he continues.

 

 

"But hyung... You know that this is the first time I will give her a gift. It should be the best!" Kyuhyun jested, he is completely annoyed at his hyung's reaction. "and besides, I always help you when the other hyungs bully you, you should help me too." he reasoned out like a kid and Donghae laughed. Kyuhyun looked at him intently, thinking why is he laughing like this.

 

 

"Seriously Kyu, are you really the Cho Kyuhyun we know?" Sungmin asked as he enters the living room with the pitcher of juice followed by Ryeowook who had a bowl of chips.

 

 

"Mwoh? What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asked, completely bewildered at his hyungs words. "You guys are weird. Of course I am the one and only Cho Kyuhyun, Super Junior's evil maknae." he said proudly.

 

 

"Evil? really?" Ryeowook asked as he sits on the opposite couch, he is now happily  munching the chips in his hand. "I doubt it."

 

 

"what are you talking about?" he asked curiously

 

 

"You were acting different Kyu, you keep on being this nice, you were not that hot tempered anymore and you didn't even bully us or something." Sungmin explained.

 

 

"Leeteuk hyung even said that you're becoming sweet and thoughtful too. Oh and I remember Changmin saying that you didn't drink alcohol that much now. You will stop after 2 bottles of soju." Ryeowwok added

 

 

"You would be sleeping super late but in the morning you will not be grumpy to wake up, you're even excited to work." Sungmin continues. "You even read books again."

 

 

"You would ask me to cook more vegetables which you don't like, you even started on drinking tea in the morning instead of coffee." Ryeowook laughed

 

 

"Kangin hyung said you would exercise seriously and you didn't even play a prank on him like what you usually do." Sungmin said as he look on Kyuhyun's eyes straight

 

 

"YAH! You make me sound like an evil and brat kid" he spats. "You are!" Ryeowook mumbled and Kyuhyun gave him a glare. "I'm usually nice." he retorted.

 

 

"with girls." Ryeowook interjected and Sungmin nods along. "especially to Seohyun, right Donghae hyung?"

 

 

Donghae stopped himself from laughing and eventually nods at the two. "Seohyun is daebak!" he giggled

 

 

""We should really thank Seohyun for this." Sungmin agrees and eat his sandwich happily

 

 

"Aisssh! I was just asking if this necklace is beautiful but all of you keep on saying other things." he growled which makes the others to laughs at him more. "if you don't want to help me then tell me. Aissh!" he pouted and rest his back on the couch's head.

 

 

"But seriously Kyu, keep it up!" Donghae told him out of the sudden.

 

 

"Heechul hyung is right! You're having a direction in your life now." Sungmin giggles as he patted the younger ones shoulder.