Family Vacation

Our Life

 

 

 

"Hyunji-ah, help your sister in putting her bag in the car." Seohyun ordered his son who is excitedly running in the living room. Hyunji quickly run to her little sister who is struggling on her backpack as she was walking to the door. "Hyunjoo-ah! Let oppa carry that for you." he quickly gets his bag as Hyunjoo smiled sweetly. "Thank you, oppa!" 

 

"Is everything set?" Kyuhyun asked before locking their door. He looked around and found Seohyun fixing something on Hyunjoo's dress, he smiled as he decided to lock it. "Let's go?" he snake his long arms on Seohyun's waist as the latter became startled. She jump in surprise and the kids laugh at her.

 

Hyunji's smile is the same as Kyuhyun, an exact copy cat of his father's grin with a smirk while her daughter has this beautiful smile with her sparkling eyes. Her husband, unnies and oppas always told her that she smiles like that, she didn't know what it looks like until Hyunjoo came. Smiling, she kissed her daughter's cheeks and his son's forehead lovingly before buckling their seatbelt and closing the car's door. 

 

"Let's go!" Seohyun pulled her husband's arm as Kyuhyun pouted. "Yah what's with the long face?" she asked playfully, her husband continued to sulk. "Wae???" she teased and open the car's door on her seat in front.

 

"Why you kiss them but not me?" Kyuhyun vented out his feelings and Seohyun laughed out loud. "And now you are laughing at me?" he grunted. "You're so evil."

 

"Just like you!" she replied cheekily as a smile formed on Kyuhyun's lips. "Come on! I don't want to be stuck in the traffic." she pecked his lips and quickly enter the car. Kyuhyun who was still outside could only shook his head, not able to fight with his wife's wit and charm.

 

 


 

 

 

The ride took 4 hours before they reach their destination. It's a private beach resort with a beautiful villas and ameneties that kids would enjoy. Kyuhyun asked for Leeteuk's help because he wants to bring his family in a little trip before he became busy once again as a singer. He originally planned to have a vacation outside Korea but Seohyun suggested to just have an out of town. 

 

"Kids, wake up!" Kyuhyun said as he parked the car. He looked at his side and found his wife also sleeping. "Wake up sleepyhead!" he teased and pecked her lips. Seohyun immediately woke up and smiled at him. "You always sleep alot theses days." he commented and Seohyun laughed.

 

They both went out of the car and when Seohyun opened the door at the backseat, Hyunji immediately runs outside and Hyunjoo follows him. "Looks like we'll carry all the bags." Kyuhyun said after looking at his kids who are running excitedly. 

 

Seohyun chuckled and nods her head while also looking at their kids. Hyunji ran first but he stopped and wait for Hyunjoo before running again to the sand. He was holding her sister's hand and carefully leading their way to the sand to play. She was smiling when she felt a pair of hand snaking on her waist. "You look beautiful smiling like that!" Kyuhyun whispered and he lean his face on her shoulder.

 

"I thought i'm always beautiful?" Seohyun teased and he laughed out loud. "You really are, my queen!" he kissed her cheek and held his hand. "Let's go?" he asked and Seohyun agreed. "I'll carry all the heavy things and just carry the kid's bag." he smiled and Seohyun nodded at him while smiling.

 

 

*****

 

 

The family enjoyed their day having fun under the sun. Hyunji and Hyunjoo keeps on playing in the water with their father and Seohyun would also join them. They take turns in accompanying the kids in swimming as they are also cooking their food for lunch. They had fresh fruits, grilled fish and squid, and barbeques which Hyunji really likes for their lunch while they decided to eat out in their dinner.

 

"Appa!" Hyunjoo cooes as she is having a difficulty in eating the shrimp in her plate. Kyuhyun, who already knows his daughter's problem immediately turns to her and smiled. "Appa! why is it so hard to eat that shrimp?" she asked while watching his father removing the shrimp's skin. 

 

"Hyunjoo-ah, in life, you have to face some hindrances before you can taste the success. Just like this shrimp, this is very delicious, princess." Hyunjoo can't understand his father's word and just frown at him. 

 

"Appa! What is h-hind-drans?" she inquired while still looking at the shrimps. Kyuhyun let out a chuckle after realizing what he just said. "Appa!!!" Hyunjoo yelled.

 

"Aigoo, oppa! Why are you telling her deep words already?" Seohyun asked after coming back from the rest room. She immediately look at Hyunji who is eating very well in her side while her daughter is too immersed at his father's doing.

 

"I don't know! It just came from my mouth." he laughed. "I guess I'm really old now." he chuckled and Seohyun shakes her head. "Hyunjoo-ah, appa means that you need to take it off before you can eat so that it will be more delicious." 

 

"It means I can eat it even if it has skin?" she inquired and Kyuhyun looked at her with trouble expression. He didn't know how to explain it clearly. Seohyun chuckled and caress Hyunjoo's hair.

 

"Sweety, appa just want to tell you that you need to be patient so that you can get what you want." Hyunjoo nodded her head in understanding. "And you cannot eat the skin, sweety." she laughed and all of them also laughed.

 

"Umma is the best!" Hyunji suddenly yelled. "Umma is the best!" Hyunjoo copied his oppa while smiling brightly. "Umma, daebak!!!" Kyuhyun suddenly yelled  which makes Hyunji and Hyunjoo to follow their appa's word continuously.

 

"Aigoo stop it!" Seohyun said while smiling. "You too, oppa!" she looked at her husband who is smiling sheepishly at her while giving Hyunjoo her shrimps. "Let's eat now okay? So that we can rest early and we can wake up early tomorrow. You still want to swim right?" the kids agrees and started eating happily.

 

 

*****

 

 

They are now resting inside their villa, Hyunji and Hyunjoo are now sleeping peacefully in their room as Seohyun is still watching some television shows in the living room with Kyuhyun drinking wine beside her. "You want to sleep?" Kyuhyun asked and puts his hand on Seohyun's shoulder, pulling her to his side more. 

 

"I want to eat ice cream, oppa!" Seohyun suddenly blurted out her request. She puts her head on Kyuhyun's chest as he laughs. "Aisssh, I'm serious!" 

 

"Okay okay, I'll buy. Wait for me here okay?" she nodded like a kid as Kyuhyun went out. He was shaking his head as he head out to their villa while thinking how childish his wife is.

 

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun came back with one pint of strawberry ice cream which his wife likes. Seohyun immediately eat the ice cream as she plopped herself in the couch, Kyuhyun follows after and they enjoyed the show in television while eating the ice cream. 

 

"I love you!" Kyuhyun suddenly whispered to Seohyun's ears. She giggled and replied "I love you too!" Kyuhyun tighten his hold on his wife's waist and kissed her forehead lovingly.

 

"I can't imagine my life without you!" he murmurred "Thank you for everything!"

 

"Aigoo oppa!" Seohyun released herself from Kyuhyun and look at his face straight. "I always told you that you don't need to thank me. Everything we had, both of us did it. Both of us worked hard for this so stop thanking me okay? I love you!!!" she pecked his lips and caress his face face lovingly.

 

"I know! But really, thank you Joohyun!" he kissed her softly. "I'm so happy and contented that I feel like I can't be happier anymore." he pecked her lips again as she giggled.

 

"You want to be happier? I can make you happier!" she told him and Kyuhyun smirked. "Yah! stop thinking of erted thoughts! I'm not talking about that." she chided knowing what her husband is thinking.

 

"You know me so well." Kyuhyu kissed her cheeks again while laughing. "So, what can make me happier huh? I told you, having you, Hyunji and Hyunjoo is more than enough. Seeing the kids grow up healthily and of course they are good looking." he chuckled. "And you my wife who doesn't age and still looked like the SNSD's Seohyun is already enough for me." he giggled as Seohyun slap his arm playfully.

 

"How about an additional member of the family?" she asked him with a sly smile while turning off the television. "What additional..." Kyuhyun looked at her in disbelief as she stood up from her seat. "Don't tell me..." he stuttered while standing up as Seohyun laughed out loud. 

 

She held his face tightly and stares at him. "Believe it or not you will be an appa again, Mr. Cho." she playfully patted her face to wake up his senses.

 

"You are not just teasing me, right?" Kyuhyun asked, he still can't believe the news and Seohyun slap his face softly. "Of course not!" she giggled. "That's the reason why I like ice cream just now and I'm always sleepy at morning." she told him. 

 

Kyuhyun stayed still, he still can't believe the news his wife delivered to him. Well, they are not really planning on having a baby soon so he is really surprised. "You are... you... are..." 

 

"Yes! I'm pregnant!" Seohyun told him and Kyuhyun hugged her tight and lift her up while giggling. He's really happy that he can't hide it. Indeed, Seohyun can make him happier day by day.

 

"I Love You!" he murmurred and kissed her lips passionately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ta da~ it's finished!!! I know you didn't expect this to end soon, but I really planned to leave the story hanging. :P 

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did. Reading fluffy Seokyu makes my heart *dugeun dugeun*

And don't worry, if given a chance, i'll still write Seokyu story ;) or maybe some drabble to continue this story. You want to meet their another baby? LOL (Well if you are only interested ^^, ) 

Thank you for reading!!! Have a good day~