Confident Appa

Our Life

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! I told you to do not give Hyunji too much sweets!" Seohyun nags at her husband who gives their son a bar of chocolates. She glares at him with arms folded on her chest.

 

"Aisshhh yeobo it's just small portion, baby needs sweets too, right aegi-ah?" he answered while playing with Hyunji in his arms. "Don't be too strict omma~" he playfully and stood up to approach her. "Shindong hyung gave me that chocolate awhile ago, it's not from a fangirl." he winked and walks off to their dining table laughing. He sits on the chair with Hyunji in his lap.

 

Seohyun just sighed and follow them to the dining area to eat while Hyunji is busy munching his chocolates happily. After dinner, Kyuhyun went to their baby's room and started playing with his baby happily. Soon, Seohyun arrives and as she saw him yawning, she smiled and sit beside him.

 

"Go to sleep oppa! You have an early schedule tomorrow." he kissed his shoulders and Kyuhyun looked at her happily. "Don't tire yourself too much!" she caress his arms as the latter kiss her forehead.

 

"I'm fine, I wasn't able to play with Hyunji the whole day. This is my only time." he smiled at her eventhough his face says otherwise. "I'm going to make him sleep now okay? I feel bad that I wasn't able to help you in taking care of Hyunji. Sorry yeobo!" he expressed his thoughts as he stare with Hyunji who is playing with his rattle.

 

"Don't say sorry! You are trying your best and that's enough for us. I know you always tire yourself from working for our family and thank you for that. Just please take care of yourself more arasso?" she smiled to him lovingly.

 

"I will. Don't worry, I will do that for you and Hyunji and for our future babies." he replied cheekily earning a smack on his head by his lovely wife.

 

"Do that for yourself oppa not just for us!" she grumbled and he laughed out loud making little Hyunji to look at his parents.

 

"Look at Hyunji, he must be thinking that his parents are crazy." he joked and Seohyun laughed with her. He picked up Hyunji and as if planned, both Kyuhyun and Hyunji yawns at the same time which makes Seohyun to chuckle.

 

"Aigoo! my boys are sleepy now. Oppa you can take a bath now so you can sleep. I'll take care of Hyunji." she offered while fixing Hyunji's cot and Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

"What did I tell you Joohyun? I'm the one who's going to make Hyunji sleep tonight okay? You don't want me to have a quality time with my son huh?" he playfully . Seohyun shook her head and surrender knowing how his witty husband will do his best to win this argument.

 

"Okay okay. But if you need my help just call me okay?" she told him as she kiss their babies chubby cheeks and leaves the room to take a shower.

 

Kyuhyun lulled Hyunji in his arms happily. He feels like a bad appa for being so busy especially because Super Junior's reunion concert is upcoming and they will be busy once again as Super Junior members after that concert. It's only been 5 months since Hyunji was born and he feels like he is not a good appa  already. That's the reason why he insisted on making Hyunji sleep today by him, he feels sorry also to his wife who is doing all the responsibilites that should have been shared by the two of them. It's sure that he is pampering them financially on what he is doing but money isn't all that his family needs.

 

Kyuhyun wnet back to their room to find Seohyun reading her books in their bed. "Oh oppa! is Hyunji asleep?" he nodded and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to take a shower first." he smiled and went to the bathroom. Seohyun continues to read until Kyuhyun was finished. When he went out of the bathroom, Seohyun close her books and put it in their side table. Kyuhyun lay on their bed and put his arms on Seohyun's shoulders, the latter then move closer and hugged him.

 

"What's bothering you?" Seohyun asked after Kyuhyun's third sigh. "You keep on sighing oppa! You should sleep." she mumbles while laying peacefully on his chest. Kyuhyun on the otherhand her hair lovingly.

 

"I just feel like I'm not doing good as a husband and as a father." Seohyun looked up to him and asked. "Waeyo?" "I don't know! I just feel it." Seohyun sits up and looks at his eyes

 

"Oppa! don't think too much, you're just tired okay? You're the best husband and father for Hyunji and me arasso? Don't think like that again." she nagged at him cutely making Kyuhyun smile widely. "Everything you do, you do it for Hyunji and me right?" he nods "Then I don't see that you neglect us!" she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Stop sulking oppa! As long as you know that you are doing the right thing, you don't need to worry. You still find time to be with us even with your packed schedules and that is more than enough for us oppa. Remember that I worked as an artist like you, I understand your job's nature very well, very very well. I know that you are doing your best for us and thank you for that. There's no lack of time on us, it's only lack of dedication. And your dedication to your job and family is outstanding!" she smiled at him.

 

"You really know what to say to make me feel better." he smiled as he hugged her. "Of course" she replied happily and hugs him back. "Thank you Seohyun-ah! You're the best wife and mother for Hyunji and me too." he looks at her lovingly and Seohyun nods. "I know" she giggled "What will you do without me huh?" she boasted making Kyuhyun to laugh out loud.

 

"You've learn so well, I guess being Mrs. Cho really taught you so many things." he snuggle his face on her shoulders and they both laughed.

 

"you surely know how to boast!" she chided

 

"Just like you Mrs. Cho." he countered while smirking.

 

"Well, just like what you say I learned from the best." she laughed and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek

 

"Aigoo! so Joohyun knows how to tease." he playfully mock her and Seohyun shriek when Kyuhyun tickles her. "Oppa let's sleep! We might wake up Hyunji." she giggled and Kyuhyun smirked at him.

 

"We will! After I get what I want." Seohyun looks confused and Kyuhyun lean in closer. "Ready Mrs. Cho?" he teased and kissed her fully on the lips. As they parted, both were panting but with smiles on their lips. "Good night!" he pecked her lips again and lay down on the bed with Seohyun in his arms.

 

"So oppa, you feel better now?" Seohyun can't help but asked. Kyuhyun looks at her and smiled lovingly.

 

"I cannot feel better than this. Thank you." he kissed her forehead which makes her giggle as they were off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

***PRESENT TIME***

 

 

"Yah Kyu! What are you thinking?" Sungmin snapped him out of his thoughts. "Are you drunk already?" he added

 

"Ani hyung, I just remember something. So what are we talking about again?" he asked with smile on his lips.

 

"you look creepy!" Donghae told him "We're talking about how Seunggi feels like a bad appa because Haeyoon keeps on crying awhile ago saying she miss him.

 

"We all agreed we feel the same too sometimes, I'm sure you are too." Leeteuk told him and he just smiles.

 

"Yes but that was before. I don't feel that now." he uttered making them look at him weirdly. "Whaaat?" he looks at them confused

 

"You sure know how to boast Kyu, you never change." Eunhyuk shook his head in disbelief

 

"Well let's just say I'm confident because someone makes me confident?" he told them wittily and he laughed out loud after seeing their troubled expression. "Let's just forget about that." he stops and told them to drink soju once more.

 

"You're really weird Kyu! I didn't know how did Seohyun last in you!" Yesung shakes his head as he drink his soju too

 

"Well I have the best wife." he grins making his hyungs look at him quizzically. "I told you guys that you won't understand me. Let's just continue to drink." he suggest happily and his hyungs just sighed in retreat.

 

"My Seohyun did really changed you!" Heechul murmured and Kyuhyun nods at him.

 

"She's the best hyung!" he smiles proudly and Heechul just chuckled.

 

"Of course she is. She's my dongsaeng!" he possessively told him "Remember what I told you Kyu! Keep that in mind." he taunts him

 

"I know hyung! I won't hurt her, I promise." He replied and Heechul smiles at him contently.

 

 

 

 

 

Btw the pictures I've been using is Leo Recipon from Hello Baby season 4. He is so cute and I really love that season.

Thanks for reading :D

Comments are loved <3