Radio Star

Our Life

 

 

 

As they remember how Kyuhyun and Seohyun reveal their relationship, the girls express their cute jealousy towards the maknae. They kept on teasing Seohyun that she grew red from remembering everything. They were all laughing out loud forgetting where did their husbands go.

 

 

"But seriously Hyunnie~, that's the most romantic thing ever." Jessica express her jealousy once again "You're really lucky!" she adds as she took some salad to her plate.

 

 

"Among all of us, Seohyun is the only one who's not caught. All of us we're caught by paparazzis." Taeyeon barged in. "You know maknae, you should be thankful about that, it's better than all of us."

 

 

"I know unnie. I know that I'm really lucky and I'm thankful about that. But we also know that it is not easy, after that revelation it became super chaotic." Seohyun answered and Yoona nodded

 

 

"Well it's really surprise so people acted like that. And Seohyun-ah you are very popular back then, your drama was a hit that time that's why." Yuri stated and everyone nods at her.

 

 

"Are you telling us that Seohyun is not popular anymore?" Sooyoung blurted while eating chicken, she is teasing Yuri who seems to be shocked.

 

 

"Aniya~ it's just that back then she was the most popular. She's still popular though." Yuri looked and smiled at Seohyun and everyone laugh.

 

 

"Unnie~ it's okay. I know what you mean." Seohyun laughs. "I'm married now and I have a son, of course I don't have fanboys anymore." she stated while putting foods in her plate. "And besides, Kyuhyun oppa doesn't want me to work anymore."

 

 

"Maknae-ah! You're still popular! Amongst us, you're the most popular now.'' Yuri assures her. Seohyun laughs and all of the wives look at her, with that she laugh loudly

 

 

"Unnie, I don't care about popularity now. My priorities are my family. Kyuhyun oppa and Hyunji. That's what matters the most now." she beamed as she took a bite on her salad.

 

 

"Aigoo, this is so weird. Why are we even talking about popularity. We all had given up to it anyways. Maknae is right, family comes first." Taeyeon finished and everyone nods.

 

 

"But I still remember what happened after that Hyunnie, I didn't even see you because of so many people." Yoona told Seohyun.

 

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

Right after the show where Kyuhyun announced his relationship with Seohyun, the waiting room was chaotic. The managers are on their phone and the press were all trying to sneak out inside to have an interview with the two. The managers quickly pulled Seohyun and Kyuhyun to the van that is secretly parked in the basement as if planned and they departed immediately without even saying goodbye to the others.

 

 

"You know this too oppa?" Seohyun ask her manager who was grinning mischieviously when they were on their way to SM building. "Aigoo!" Seohyun sighed when her manager just looked at her and grinned even more.

 

 

"Wae? You didn't like it?" Kyuhyun ask her and she shook her head. Seohyun was really touched at Kyuhyun did but she's also shock and to think that they've plan it really well makes her more surprised.

 

 

"Aniyo oppa! It's just that I was really surprised. Chinchayo! I didn't even know how I look like in the camera when everything happened. I probably look so funny." she express her thoughts and pout.

 

 

"You're still beautiful Hyunnie! Don't worry about that." Kyuhyun reassures her and hug her. She hugs him back but when they pull away she gave him a playful punch.

 

 

"You're mean oppa! How can you do something like that? YOu almost gave me a heart attack!" Seohyun cutely complains and Kyuhyun just smirks at her.

 

 

"That's why it's called a surprise right? I am suppose to surprise you baby~" Kyuhyun teased and she just gave him another punch. "Yah! You're suppose to thank me and kiss me!" Kyuhyun whined. "But you're only punching me? Yah Seo Joohyun! You didn't know how nervous  I am in my seat awhile ago! I thought I can do it cooly but I'm really nervous that I could almost pee on my pants."

 

 

Seohyun laughs hearing her boyfriend's sentiments. Cho Kyuhyun will always be Cho Kyuhyun. The guy who is honest and not afraid to show what he feels especially when he is annoyed, and she's being thankful that he stays the same. He stayed as the Cho Kyuhyun she loves for these past 7 years. Seohyun gave him a smack which to Kyuhyun's surprise. He smirked after she finishes her smack. "Thank you oppa!" she beams at him and Kyuhyun started to give her a tender and long kiss forgetting the fact that their managers were there in the front seat.

 

 

Press people were doing everything just to know the story of Kyuhyun and Seohyun but SM planned it really well. They've scheduled Seohyun to guest in Radio Star, the show where Kyuhyun was one of the MCs. Kyuhyun asked LSM that they will tell everything in Radio Star since it is a special show for him and for Seohyun. Everything started at Radio Star when SNSD guests the show seven years ago to promote IGAB. They've talk about a lot of things and also about dating. Everyone started to tease them saying he likes Seohyun. Kyuhyun was even surprised that he did confess that Seohyun is his ideal type that time.

 

 

*RADIO STAR EP 500*

 

 

MC1: Hwaaaa today's guest is the most hot topic person this past few weeks. This is an honor for Radio Star.

 

MC2: That's right! We were very honored to have this oppurtunity.

 

MC3: For sure many viewers were anticipating tonight's episode. I'm anticipating it too.

 

Kyuhyun: So let's welcome our guest! The one and only, the very beautiful... Seohyun!!!
 

MC1: hwaaaa so beautiful! Aigoo... the guy over there is so lucky! *pointing to Kyuhyun*

 

Kyuhyun: She's taken, stop ogling *laughs*

 

Seohyun: Aigoo, good evening! Hello I'm Seohyun *smiles to the camera*

 

MC2: ahhh yeppeuda!

 

MC3: The guy on my right can't stop grinning!

 

Kyuhyun: Yah!

 

MC1: Okay okay so let's start before we all forget everything and just stare at Seohyun-ssi. So how have you been Seohyun-ssi?

 

Seohyun: Ah I'm fine but it feels weird. This is my first time to be a guest alone.

 

MC2: This is the first time ever I think. You're very special Seohyun-ssi

 

Kyuhyun: Why are you all acting like that? Yah!

 

MC3: Wae? We always act like this to our guests, especially if she's pretty. You're like that too to all female guests that comes here.

 

Seohyun: Oh chinchayo? *glares at Kyuhyun* now I know

 

Kyuhyun: A-ani! It's n-not l-like t-that!

 

MC1: Why are you stuttering? hahaha this is new

 

Kyuhyun: Ani... *stands up and took his seat* I'll sit there *pointing beside Seohyun and he walks*

 

 

They kept on teasing Kyuhyun all throughout the show. They kept on revealing things about Kyuhyun to make  Seohyun jealous and Kyuhyun look bad. Seohyun was just laughing along, she knows the truth though. She trust Kyuhyun and she knows that they just want to make Kyuhyun flustered, that is a rare oppurtunity too. They were talking about how Seohyun survive her solo career, her unnies, how is SNSD doing, her dramas and variety show guestings, and also Kyuhyun reveals stories about Seohyun.

 

 

MC1: So now let's talk about the recent topic you had. Is that true?

 

Seohyun: Ahhh I think so *laughs* what do you think?

 

Kyuhyun: Yahh!!!

 

MC2: Ah so to the other guys out there Seohyun-ssi is still available

 

Kyuhyun: Mworagu? Yah this is not right!
 

MC3: This episode is like Kyuhyun vs the 4 of us

 

Kyuhyun: This is not acceptable *everyone laughs*

 

MC1: So Kyuhyun, tell us about that topic. Please do the honor.

 

Kyuhyun: Ah so I know that people wants us to talk. We've decided to tell everything here. We've chose Radio Star because everything starts here. As much as I would like to brag and to tell to all  the people about our story, I believe that it should be better to stay with us and to our close family and friends. *Seohyun nods* Just bits and pieces maybe. But as I said, everything starts here when SNSD guested here way back in 2013 to promote. And after that our story begins. *smiles*

 

MC3: Ah so Radio Star is the tool. 

 

MC2: It's nice. I remember that episode when we all tease the two of you *Seokyu nods*

 

Kyuhyun: As I said on Strong Heart, Seohyun is my fiance. I've proposed to her 3 months ago, that's the reason why I tweeted before about a girlfriend, I was very happy that time that I need to express mysellf.

 

MC1: How did you feel that time Seohyun-ssi?

 

Seohyun: As all of you know, Kyuhyun oppa loves surprises *giggles* he surprised me that time too. It's our 7th aniversary and he didn't call or text me that day. I was getting pissed that I called Yoona unnie to vent out. I didn't know that Yoona unnie is also an accomplice. She accompany me the whole day, then she brought me to a beautiful restaurant, she said Seunggi oppa has a filiming there.

 

MC3: Poor Seunggi hahaha

 

MC2: He's been used

 

Kyuhyun: Yoona thought of that not me

 

Seohyun: I'm very down that time but I was surprised when we enter a room and Yoona unnie push me and left. I saw oppa holding flowers...

 

Kyuhyun: BUt as soon as she saw me she punch me in my arms

 

Seohyun: *giggles* I was really mad at him that when I saw him I just threw a punch unconsciously *laughs*

 

MC3: Ah he deserves it hahaha

 

Seohyun: But then he explained everything that he planned it...

 

Kyuhyun: And then I proposed to her and luckily she said yes

 

MC3: Ahhh you're one lucky bastard

 

Kyuhyun: *proud smile* I am

 

MC2: So why did you reveal your relationship like that.

 

Seohyun: He surprised me again *pouted*

 

Kyuhyun: I was thinking of unique way to tell it to everyone, I want to tell to everyone about us so that boys will stop oggling at her.*laughs* I first thought of twitter but many artists had done that, then when I received a news from my manager hyung that I will be a guest in Strong Heart and he said that Seohyun will be there too, then I thought to myself that 'This is it!'

 

MC3: You are suprisingly romantic

 

MC1: Who would have thought right?

 

Kyuhyun: I was really nervous that time, I ask for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk hyungs help. When I told them about my plan they were very excited then they jokingly told me not to do it cause their wives will be jealous.

 

MC3: For sure they are

 

Kyuhyun: BUt they did help me, my manager and her manager helped me too. I talked to LSM and he told me that I should do well and he congratulated me.

 

MC3: He didn't stop you?

 

Kyuhyun: Aniyo! He support us

 

Seohyun: LSM sajangmin didn't stop us in terms of relationships. He was very supportive, he encourages us to date and have a family. And if we want to reveal it, just let him know

 

Kyuhyun: BUt too bad almost all were caught by paparazis *laughs*

 

MC1: Ah he is a good boss. So to all who wants to be an idol go to SM and audition then he will encourage you to date *everyone laughs*

 

Seohyun: He is really a good boss, like a father figure. *Kyuhyun nods*

 

Kyuhyun: I was able to do it with all of their help, they encourage me well and give me support and advices so I was really thankful to them.

 

MC2: Did you tell her unnies too?

 

Kyuhyun: Aniyo! Not even all of my hyungs. Just Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and our managers. I'm afraid everything will be blown up so I kept it as a secret.

 

Seohyun: My unnies were all surprised, they called me nonstop and even Yoona unnie who is there was very shocked.

 

MC3: Aigoo! He is a man! *points to Kyuhyun*

 

Seohyun: I'm really lucky! *blushed*

 

MC2: So when will we hear the wedding bells ringing?

 

Kyuhyun: *shy* On December 22, 2020.

 

MC3: Ahhh it's in 4 months time, congratulations!

 

MC2: Why is it on that date?

 

Kyuhyun: It's a special date, that's the date 5 years ago where we had our first trip outside Korea to spend Christmas together.

 

MC1: Ah it's so sweet! Congratulations to the two of you!

 

MC2: So before we end it, we would like to thank the two of you for sharing that story with us here.

 

MC3: It's a great oppurtunity and we really want to congratulate the two of you for your upcoming marriage.

 

MC1: So let's bid goodbye after your last words for each other here.

 

Kyuhyun: Ah this is embarrasing... Joohyun-ah! Thank you for everything! FOr loving me and staying with me all throughout these years. I'm looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you!

 

Seohyun: Oppa... thank you for all the things you did for me too. For being with me through ups and down, for not letting me down, for being patient to me, for taking care of me and for loving me for being me. Let's create more good memories together. I love you!

 

MC3: Ahhh they are so sweet!

 

MC2: You can say that their words are from their heart, it's simple but magical

 

MC1: We were looking forward to your wedding and congratulations! WIth that this is Radio Star saying goodbye!

 

MC2: Till next time!