Backhug

Our Life

 

The girls were still chattering in the table while eating and drinking their wine while the boys were in one corner drinking their soju and having fun. They were reminiscing their past idol life giggling, then the girls started talking about their kids again and their married life.

 

"Girls remember next week it's Soojin unnie's third baby's Christening! You will all come right?" Sooyoung reminded them

 

"Is it next week? Aigoo good thing you reminded us, I almost forgot about it." Yuri told her and smiles cheekily "Sorry!" she utters

 

"We will go of course!  There's food!" Yoona cheered and everyone yelled at her "Shikshin!!!'' she pouted cutely and drinks her wine

 

"Aigoo it's a baby boy right?" Taeyeon inquired and Sooyoung nodded. "It's been a long time since we welcome a baby boy. Hyunji is the last." she added

 

"Aigoo! I miss Hyunji baby~" Yoona suddenly blurted out, "you will bring him next week right?" Seohyun nods and she cheered "Weeee I really miss your baby Hyunnie! He's really irresistable. I wanna pinch his cheeks" Yoona shrilled

 

"That's the reason why Kyuhyun oppa doesn't want you to be with Hyunji." Sunny teased and everyone laughs

 

"I still remember Hyunji's Christening. It's a fun night, can you believe it's been two years?" Hyoyeon reminisce

 

"Time flies really fast." Yuri seconded

 

 

 

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

?

 

 

Hyunji is three months old when his Christening was scheduled. Seohyun and Kyuhyun were busy preparing for that day. Both of their parents came and helped them early in the morning. Their ummas were busy in the kitchen cooking and baking their specialties with the help of Seohyun while the appas were outside fixing and setting up the place in the garden with Kyuhyun managing the catering service he rented while carrying little Hyunji in his arms. Of course he doesn't want to tire his wife so he rented a catering service.

 

As they finish preparing, they went to the church and there they met their friends who will join them in Hyunji's christening. SNSD, Super Junior and the rest of Smtown and few friends outside SM came to celebrate with them. As they finished the Christening, they went back home with their family anf friends to start the after party to celebrate and welcome Hyunji in this world.

 

The garden was filled with people, everyone's busy eaing tand having fun. Meanwhile, Seohyun came to the garden after changing Hyunji's clothes to join the fun, Yoona then approached her happily.

 

"Hyunniiieee~! Can I hold baby Hyunji?" Yoona smiles warmly and Seohyun give Hyunji to her unnie. "Aigoo! You're so cute baby! I wanna bit you're cheeks." she smiles playfully and Seohyun laughed with her. "Hyunnie-ah! Don't make another baby arasso?" she playfully threatens the younger woman and smiles teasingly.

 

"I know unnie~" Seohyun replied non-chalantly

 

"Look at those unnies there" she pointed their unnies who were busy running along in the garden with their hyper kids. "It's hard maknae-ah! I'm just lucky today cause Seunggi oppa looks after Dongyoon and Haeyoon is in your umma." she uttered while playing with Hyunji "You need to atleast have two or three years more before Hyunji can have a sibling. Don't be like me."

 

"Aigoo unnie~" Seohyun whined and Yoona laughs at her

 

"I'm just giving you an advice Hyunnie! So that you will not have much more difficulty. But I bet Kyuhyun oppa can't take it! You know, you're husband is a bit ..." Yoona trailed off but was cutted by Seohyun

 

"Unnie!!! Hyunji might hear you!" Seohyun childishly joked and Yoona laughed at her

 

"Arasso arasso! but don't worry I'm closing Hyunji's ears." she whispers and both of them laughed.

 

"What are you whispering about ladies?" Kyuhyun appeared out of nowhere and backhugged Seohyun, Yoona rolls her eyes knowing how cheesy Kyuhyun can get.

 

"I'm just telling Hyunnie to do not make another baby so soon." Yoona boldly told him and he smirked.

 

"Oh? I don't know if we can promise that!'' he replied cheekily and tightend his hug on his wife "Right baby?" he slyly ask her which makes Yoona frown

 

"Oppa~!" Seohyun whined and Kyuhyun laughed loudly.

 

"I know you know what I'm talking about!" he whispers which makes Seohyun blush, he kiss Seohyun's cheeks and hugs her more

 

"Aigoo, I'll go back to my table! I can't take it anymore!" Yoona announced with a glare to Kyuhyun and leaves the two with Hyunji in her arms. Kyuhyun and Seohyun looked at each other ang laugh out loud seeing Yoona's expression.

 

 

 

 

Party is over and all of their guests leaves already. Both Kyuhyun and Seohyun prepares to sleep and have a rest after a long tiring day. Seohyun took the shower first and when she finished she saw Kyuhyun playing with their little one on their bed. She smiles and decided to approach them.

 

"Having fun?" Seohyun ask as she backhugged Kyuhyun who was seating on their bed. Kyuhyun nods at her while still playing peek-a-boo with Hyunji.

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't make him sleep. He wants to play.'' he confessed and Seohyun just smiles at him "I thought I could lessen your work today, but Hyunji doesn't want to participate." he adds while still playing with Hyunji's hand.

 

"It's okay oppa! Hyunji still wants to bond with you I guess." she replied happily. She's actually happy, seeing his husband and son happily playing together is her favorite sight to see. Kyuhyun nods at her and unconsciously yawns. "Aigoo oppa! Go and take a shower already so you can sleep, you're tired. I'll take care of Hyunji." she offers and picks up Hyunji from their bed. Kyuhyun smiles warmly at her and nods. "Yeah you're right we should sleep early today" he replied.

 

Kyuhyun went out of the bathroom after his shower and finds Seohyun lighlty rocking Hyunji's cot. Their little one is now asleep and he smiles as he hears Seohyun still humming a song while looking at their baby in the cot lovingly. He approached her and backhugged her once again, his favorite gesture to Seohyun.

 

"Thank you!" he whispers and Seohyun looked at him weirdly

 

"What for?" she asks and turns again to look at Hyunji's sleeping figure.

 

"For everything!" he smiles and snuggles her head more on Seohyun's shoulder. "For being the best wife and mom to Hyunji" he said sincerely

 

Seohyun stops rocking Hyunji's cot lightly and turn around to face Kyuhyun. "Thank you too oppa! For everything!" she smiles widely and Kyuhyun gave her a peck on her lips. "Thank you for fulfilling my dreams and being there with me all this time." she gave Kyuhyun a peck on the lips this time and hugs him tight.

 

"Aigoo! I'm really lucky to have you! Thank you baby for everything! I can't tell everything cause it's too many!" he replied chortly and hugs her back. Seohyun release from the hug and gave him a peck on the lips too. "Me too oppa! me too! and for sure that many things will be have many many more in the future. We're just starting.'' she smiles and Kyuhyun nods at her

 

"I don't really know what to do without you baby! Thank you for everything and I hope you won't get tired of me." he whispers and Seohyun chuckled

 

"I won't! But I can't promise to stop nagging at you!" she teased and Kyuhyun laughs at her

 

"Yes! I know baby! I know that very well." he laughed and hugged her once again. As they release their hug, Kyuhyun kiss her fully on the lips, he yanked her to him and covered with his in a hungry kiss. She responded immediately and it turns into a one hot passionate kiss. When they pulled out to have some air, Kyuhyun pecked at her once again and pulls her on their bed.

 

"I thought you're going to sleep oppa?" she mocks at her husband and Kyuhyun just smirks at her.

 

"I'm not tired anymore! That kiss recharged me" he replied cheekily and smiled.  "it's been three months baby! I missed you." he said as he hopped on their bed and pulls Seohyun with him. "I know you miss this too!" he smirked and started kissing her once again while slowly taking her shirt off.

 

"Let's try to keep it silent oppa! Hyunji might woke up." she manages to tell him as he is busy kissing her neck.

 

"We will baby! We will." he smirked and turns of the lamp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***Kyaaaa this is an update for Kyuhyun's birthday weee... Happy birthday Cho Kyuhyun!