Panic

Our Life

 

 

 

It's Seohyun's nine month of pregnancy and Kyuhyun is always at her side like what he promised to. He takes care of Hyunji very well and makes sure that his wife is in good condition. He even cleans the house to make sure that his wife will not be tired especially that her umma is sick and she can't stay with them because Hyunji might get infected with it.

 

 

"Oppa!" Seohyun called and Kyuhyun woke up immediately. "Wae? Is our baby coming out already?" he panicked as he tried to sit in their bed and examine his wife. Seohyun chuckled seeing his reaction and sits also.

 

 

"Aniyo, I'm just going to pee but I can't stand up because your arms is in my tummy." she replied and started to get up. Kyuhyun sighed in relief and assisted her in standing up. "I thought you're giving birth already."

 

 

Seohyun laughed and caress his cheeks. "Don't be too excited oppa, it will come soon." he assisted her in walking to the rest room and opening the door "You don't need to accompany me in the bathroom oppa, I can manage." she smiled softly and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

 

"I'll wait here then." he smiled and close the door. When she gets out, he carried her bridal style and put her slowly in their bed. "Let's sleep again?" he asked as he kiss her cheeks.

 

 

"Aigoo oppa, you don't really need to do that. I can walk you know." she said in a matter-of-fact tone as she fix their pillow. "Stop spoiling me arasso? If I'll get used to it you will regret it!" she laughed and Kyuhyun hugged her.

 

 

"Then be used to it, I won't get tired of pampering you." he puts his face on her shoulder and kiss his favorite part, her mole. "Aigoo, stop spoiling me, you'll work soon. Don't lie." she giggled as they both lay on their bed with each other's embrace.

 

 

"I'll do it everytime I have a chance." he kissed her forehead "let's sleep okay?" Seohyun nods and soon they were both in their dreamland once again.

 

 


 

 

 

"Shhh baby, umma might wake up if you keep on making noise." Kyuhyun hushed his son who is sitting in his baby chair while squealing ang making noise in his glass and spoon. "Appa will be done soon, okay." Hyunji nods at him and continued to drink his milk which Kyuhyun prepared. "Appa, palli." he cutely ordered.

 

 

"Oh yes it's done!" he claps and Hyunji claps his hand too. Kyuhyun prepared the table and put Hyunji's glass and spoon away, he pick him up and smiled at him lovingly. "Let's wake up umma arasso?" Hyunji nods and claps happily.

 

 

Hyunji is now sitting in his parent's bed and slowly crawling to his umma's side. He looked at his father who nods at him telling him to continue their plan. Hyunji kissed his mother's cheeks and face loudly. He keeps on kissing her umma until she moves and opens her eyes. She looked around and saw Hyunji with smile on his face, Kyuhyun is standing in one corner and suppressing his laugh.

 

"Aigoo, my boys are waking me up?" she smiled as she sits and hug her son tightly. "Did appa told you to wake me up?" Hyunji nods and smile at her lovingly. "appa cook breakfast! Umma let's eat! Hyunji loves pancake." he shook her mother's arm as she giggled.

 

 

"Aissh, you spoil my surprise Hyunji-ah!" he laughs and kiss his wife's forehead. "Come on let's eat?" Seohyun nodded and Hyunji happily jumps to his father's arms. Kyuhyun happily carries him and assist his wife in standing up. They had a happy start of the day.

 

 

-----

 

 

It's now evening and Cho family is happily watching cartoons at their living room. Hyunji is very attentive in watching his favorite Pororo while munching the popcorn his appa prepared.

 

"Appa.! popcorn, more!" Hyunji shook his father's arm when he finished his bowl of popcorn. Kyuhyun quickly stands up as he want to fulfill his son's wish. Hyunji happily anticipates but as Kyuhyun is picking up the bowl, Seohyun nudged it. "It's enough!" she spoke and Hyunji pouted "Don't pout at me Hyunji" she said in her stern voice that makes Hyunji almost cry. "Appa!!!'' he wailed and Kyuhyun panicked and didn't know what to do. "popcorn..." he sobs.

 

"Aigoo baby, you want your teeth to be rotten like the kid we watch in the movie yesterday?" Hyunji shook his head while still pouting. Then stop pouting and crying! It's late already and you will sleep soon, you should stop eating popcorn. You can have it on other days okay? Umma promised to make delicious popcorn for Hyunji." she caressed her son's hair as he nods in agreement. Kyuhyun who  is watching the scene can't help but smile. Seriously, what will he do if Seohyun is not around?

 

After watching, Kyuhyun prepared Hyunji to sleep and put him in his room. He came back to find Seohyun who is now sleeping in the sofa.

 

 

"Hey sleepyhead!" he kissed her forehead and scoots beside her. "Let's go to our room?" he asked softly and she shook his head. "You need to rest, we will go to your OB tomorrow."

 

"I promised unnie that I will watch the show she got in. It will start in a few minutes." she smiled and lean her head on his shoulder. "I want to see how they cover Taeyeon unnie and Junsu oppa's life in Star Life Theater." Kyuhyun nods and caress her belly.

 

The show started and the two were both watching the show happily, they saw some pictures of them in Taeyeon and Junsu's house. "It's from the last reunion." they both exclaimed and laughed. After the show ends, they both stayed in the sofa and stayed in their position.

 

"It's cool how they cover the marriage life of Taeyeon and Junsu hyung." he commented and she nods. "Remember that they actually ask that to us also but we rejected it because you say that you don't want to be on tv while pregnant." he laughed and she pouted. "But we promised them to entertain them after you give birth right?"

 

"It's good for you because didn't change your look, but for me, I will look like an elephant." she whined.

 

"Elephant? I didn't know that an elephant can be this beautiful." he wiggled his eyebrows as he grins. "You're still the most beautiful for me no matter what you look like. Always remember that Mrs. Cho, arasso?" he kiss her temples and caress her belly as he smiles.

 

"So you are saying that I'm really big?" she jested and pouted while Kyuhyun is taken aback. "I'm just kidding." she giggled and hugs him tighter. "I believe you oppa!"

 

"Aigoo, you scared me. I thought you will cry like Hyunji. But seriously, you two look alike when you pout." he laughed and Seohyun beamed. "Atleast we became look alike even with just pouting." she laughed along.

 

"But baby, thank you awhile ago. If you are not there, I didn't know what to do to Hyunji." he honestly revealed. "I think I'm spoiling him too much, what do you think? I can't say no to him and sometimes I can't control him"

 

"Hmmmm... a little bit?" she giggled and Kyuhyun sighed. "Don't worry oppa, that's why parent's are two right? We will be helping each other in raising our kids. Just don't spoil Hyunji too much, I know that you want to pamper him since you're always busy these past few months and now that you have free time, you make sure to give Hyunji what he wants." she smiled at him.

 

"What Hyunji wants is time with you oppa, and you are giving it to him so don't think too much okay? That's why I'm here, if I think that it is too much, I always stop him. And please do remember this oppa, when our baby girl comes out, give Hyunji the same attention you give him when he is still our only child okay? He must not feel that we are neglecting him." Kyuhyun  nods at him and kiss Seohyun's hand.

 

"What will I do if you're not with me Joohyun?" he smiled at her. "I'm so lucky to have you, what did I do in my past life to deserve such fortune?" he kissed her cheeks lovingly and Seohyun giggled.

 

"Maybe you save the King's life?" she laughed and Kyuhyun laughed along. "Aigoo, you really know how to boast huh?" he hugged her tighter as they both laugh.

 

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Heechul hyung called and said he will drop by to give us some foods. His umma packed so many foods and since he is just near here, he said he will drop by." Seohyun nods at him and yawns. "You can sleep baby, I'll just wait Heechul hyung okay?"

 

"Okay I'll go upstairs and please tell Heechul oppa that I missed him arasso?" Kyuhyun nods and stood up. When Seohyun stood up, she stayed in her position for a few seconds while Kyuhyun is busy in putting the remote control in the side table. When he look up to her and hold her hand, she hold it tightly making Kyuhyun frown.

 

"Wae? You want me to carry you upstairs?" he asked mischieviously and grins. Seohyun didn't answer him and he chuckled. "Don't be shy baby, come on I'll carry you." he position himself to carry her but Seohyun didn't move. 'WaE?" he asked.

 

"I don't think I can go upstairs oppa." she replied shortly and hold her belly. "I think I need to go to the hospital now!" she announced which makes Kyuhyun eyes widen.

 

"OH MY GOSH!" he screamed as he didn't know what to do. "I'll get the car." he started walking and looking for his car keys. "Omo omo, you sit first." he assisted her in sitting on their sofa as he walked back and forth not knowing what to do.

 

"Oppa, get the baby bag in our closet!" she ordered and Kyuhyun obliged. He ran to their room and get the baby bag as he is running in their stairs while holding his car keys. He goes out and started the engine of his car and he put the bag down. He came back to their house panicking and when she saw his wife trembling in pain, he too trembled. He carried her bridal style as they were going out of the house when Seohyun screamed.

 

"Oppa! Hyunji!" Kyuhyun became startled and he didn't know what to do as he walks back and forth to the door while carrying Seohyun. "Aisssh, why is ommonim not here today?" he thought.

 

The door opened revealing Heechul with baskets of fruits and bags of homecooked foods. "Hyung!!!" he screamed in delight. "Thank goodness you're here!" Kyuhyun sighed in relief. "Please look for Hyunji hyung! I need to take Joohyun to the hospital now." he explained hurriedly.

 

"I get it, now go out and take her to the hospital. I'll take care of this and I'll call your parents." Heechul ordered him as he help Kyuhyun by opening the car's door. Kyuhyun lay Seohyun in the front seat and took the driver's seat afterwards. "Take care okay? Don't worry about Hyunji." Heechul added and Kyuhyun nods. "Goodluck!" he waved as Kyuhyun drove away.