Baby

Our Life

 

 

 

The girls were having fun remembering everything that happened from the past, that is their usual hobby everytime they meet. They always talk about their life as married people, as mothers and many more. They were eating happily when all the guys came back with Sunny and Sungmin.

 

 

"Kyaaa Soonkyu is here! What took you so long?" Taeyeon pouted which earns a disgust look by some of the girls

 

 

"Taenggo-ah! I know you have a baby face but please don't forget you are already 35 years old." Sooyoung reminded her.

 

 

"Yah my Taenggo is always cute!" Junsu defends his wife and everybody laugh. Junsu sat beside Taeyeon and both of them hugged aech other while the others jokingly puke.

 

 

"But really Sunny-ah, why are you so late?" Tiffany inquires and Sungmin laughs.

 

 

"Well I can't make Misun and Minny to sleep. Those two were so active and keeps on playing around and add that their appa didn't even help me." Sunny glares at Sungmin who just cutely smile at him

 

 

"Minny cries if I stop playing with him so I keep on playing with him." he defends himself and laughs.

 

 

"Aigoo unnie, I feel you! Dongyoon and Haeyoon were really active these days, it's very hard." Yoona seconded and Taeyeon just nods her head in understanding.

 

 

"Well your kids are at the age of being so active now, good thing I only have one toddler for now so it's not that hard to run around the house. You got two." Taeyeon commented

 

 

"But i'm having a hard time with Tiah! She's popular in her school, it makes me feel sad." Junsu adds and Taeyeon just smack his head. All the other guys who have a daughter agreed with Junsu.

 

 

"Yah our daughter is beautiful, of course she will be popular in school. And add that we are her parents she was sure talented. and for God's sake Junsu, she's only 5 she's too young to have a boyfriend like what you always worry!" Taeyeon lectured her husband

 

 

''Atleast my baby is a boy!" Kyuhyun cheered and everyone looked at him weirdly.

 

 

"Yaeh right, wait until you have a daughter." Leeteuk spats

 

 

"So Seohyunnie how many months already my dear?" Jessica asks and Yoona beams at her.

 

 

"3 months unnie." Seohyun smiled and Kyuhyun proudly smiled too, he puts his hand in Seohyun's shoulder as if boasting that he will be a father again soon.

 

 

"I bet it's a girl!" Yuri guessed

 

 

"Kyaaaa that will be good so that we can shop for cute baby dresses again, i'm sure my Nichole will be happy to have a dongsaeng!" Tiffany squealed.

 

 

"Geez Fany, you will just buy pink dresses! Since you can't buy any pink to your baby boy now" Jessica countered and everyone laughed.

 

 

"What's wrong with pink? It's cute right Seohyun-ah? I will help you decorate you're baby room." she smiled dreamily as if she's picturing the future baby room already.

 

 

"Aigoo Seohyun-ah think twice before you ask Fany." Sooyoung uttered after munching her samgyupsal.

 

 

"I know unnie, I learned my lesson very well. Even if she knows that I will be having a baby boy, unnie insists on buying pink tshirts and pajamas for Hyunji." Seohyun laughed and Kyuhyun shook his head when he remembered too

 

 

"Does Hyunji know already?" Yoona ask her as Seunggi bachkhug her.

 

 

"Neh, he seems excited about it. I always told him he should be a good oppa/hyung." she smiles warmly

 

 

"Aigoo our maknae is now on her second baby, Sooyoung-ah, you're being the last here." Sunny joked

 

 

"It's fine though! You know very well that we take our time slowly. and besides Taeyoung is only three, i want 5 years ." Sooyoung shrug it off but Taehwan frowned.

 

 

"Five years? you didn't tell me that. I thought we are..." Sooyoung put foods on her husband's mouth and everybody laughed.

 

 

"You didn't need to lie Sooyoungie! It's fine." Yuri assures her and Sooyoung pouted and started to eat again. "Are you sure you're not pregnant? You eat three times more than maknae."

 

 

"You know how much I can eat" Sooyoung mumbles and Taehwan laughed. "She eats like five times more than the usual when she's pregnant." Taehwan commented

 

 

"Aigoo you're bankcrupt I guess." Seunggi joked and Taehwan nods dramatically

 

 

"Aigoo I remember when I first had my Tiah! My baby girl is growing up too fast." Taeyeon sighed and Junsu hugged her.

 

 

"Well my Soora is the eldest, she's already 8 and like you Junsu, I feel sad when I see her with her boy classmates." Leeteuk expressed his thought and Sora nodded along.

 

 

"I still remember when Taeyeon told me she's pregnant, I cannot believe it that she starts punching me while crying." Junsu laughed after remembering the scene

 

 

"Who wouldn't be? I told you I'm pregnant but you keep on asking me if it's true for like a hundred times already, I thought you didn't like it." Taeyeon spat

 

 

"Well everyone has a story when the girls inform us that they were pregnant." Taecyeon mumbles and everyone nods while remembering their own story.

 

 

 

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun was on their 6th month of marriage life, Kyuhyun is still busy being a balladeer along with his Yesung and Ryeowook hyung. Seohyun on the otherhand stops from being a solo artist for the mean time, she just do a cameo in one movie and she busies herself in her business. She have one branch of The FaceShop which she endorse so she keeps being busy in her business when Kyuhyun is not around.

 

 

"Hyunnie! can you come to my house and help me? Dongyoon is so active, you know that Haeyoon is just one month old so I can't keep my eye on Dongyoon very well. Their nanny had to do something first so I'm all alone." Yoona ask Seohyun through the phone, she's really having a hard so she asks for Seohyun's help.

 

 

"Ah deh unnie, I'll be there." Seohyun smiles and prepares to leave. She's actually having fun when Yoona calls for her, she loves babies and since Yoona just gave birth recently, she always go there to lend a helping hand.

 

 

She bought some foods and drinks for Dongyoon before she proceeds to Yoona's condo. As she enter the unit, she saw how messy the place is and she can't help but to chuckle. She started to pick up the scattered toys and put it in a  box. Dongyoon saw Seohyun and he crawls fast to her, seeing this Seohyun waited for Dongyoon and pick him up. She goes to the kitchen and she saw Yoona having a hard time in cooking.

 

 

"Aigoo unnie are you ok?" Seohyun helped Yoona in cooking, she even helped in cleaning their unit and make Dongyoon sleep. Yoona was very thankful of Seohyun and they both chatted in the living area when the two kids were sleeping.

 

 

"Are you ok Hyunnie? You look pale! I'm sorry if I make you tired today." Yoona worriedly ask her and Seohyun just shook her head.

 

 

"I'm fine unnie! I'm just a little dizzy but I'm okay." she smiles to reassure her unnie. The doorbell rings and Yoona opened it revealing her husband who just came from movie filming.

 

 

"Oh Seohyun-ah annyeong! and Thank you again I guess!" Seunggi smiled at her

 

 

"It's fine oppa, I'm not busy anyways and you're babies make me happy." she uttered and Yoona chuckles at her

 

 

"You should have your baby soon Hyunnie-ah!" Yoona teased. "By the way, I have an appointment at my OB today, you want to accompany me? Seunggi oppa can't come cause it's his turn to babysit." she smiles sheepishly "Then let's buy your favorite cake, you keep on telling me about that cake awhile ago and it makes me hungry. Come on Hyunnie." Yoona pulls Seohyun to prepare for leaving.

 

 

 

 


 

"Omona!!! I can't believe it! Wahhh Hyunnie you're going to be a mother soon." Yoona squealed and Seohyun just looked at the doctor frozen. It's actually just Yoona's check up for post-natal but she insist on having Seohyun have a check up too to know if she's perfectly healthy to carry a baby, but they were shocked when the doctor informed them that she was 6 weeks pregnant already.

 

 

The doctor gave her vitamins and prescriptions but Seohyun actually can't understand it cause she's still in daze. Yoona helped Seohyun and they both went to the cake shop they planned on buying the cake. Yoona drove Seohyun home and promised that she won't tell to anyone yet.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun came back home at 1am after recording for Radio Star, he is too tired but he managed to take a shower and lay immediately on their bed with his wife who he thought is sleeping peacefully.

 

 

"Oppa!" Seohyu turned around to face him

 

 

"Why are you still awake? Come on let's sleep baby~" he said as he touch her hair, he envelope her in his arms and kiss her forehead. "Sleep baby~" he continues as he close his eyes while still hugging her

 

 

"I have something to say." Seohyun started, Kyuhyun just hummed a "hmmmm" and she decided to continue. "I accompany Yoona unnie to her OB this afternoon for check up." he nods "then she told me to have a check up too." she sighed deeply and hugs Kyuhyun tight

 

 

"What's wrong baby? Are you sick?" he worriedly ask her and Seohyun shook her head, Kyuhyun sighed in relief and close his eyes once again. "Then?"

 

 

"The doctor told me s-something..." she trails off, Kyuhyun answered again with a "hmmm" indicating her to continue. "Oppa! I'm not going to be you're baby anymore!"

 

 

"You'll be my baby forever!" Kyuhyun countered her while inhaling her sweet scent and hug her tight.

 

 

"Oppa~" she whined and Kyuhyun chuckles. "I mean... I'm not going to be you're baby anymore cause... w-we will have a real baby soon." Kyuhyun opened his eyes shockingly and looked at Seohyun

 

 

"Are you serious?" he ask and Seohyun just nods at him. Kyuhyun bolted from his bed and pulled Seohyun up too. "Tell me baby that this is true. I'm not dreaming right? Pinch me!" Kyuhyun ask her excitingly, he still can't believe what he hears but he is definitely happy

 

 

Seohyun pinch his cheeks while giggling. "Oppa this is true, it's not a dream!" she smiles and Kyuhyun hug her once more.

 

 

"Wahhh Seohyun-ah you don't know how happy I am." he cried and Seohyun chuckles, they stayed like that for awhile absorbing their current situation. Soon she starts crying too. "Don't cry baby~" he hushed her and kiss her lips. Seohyun handed him the ultrasound copy and the doctor's prescription which only makes Kyuhyun grin like an idiot. He keeps on staring at the black and white picture as if he's already seeing his baby. Seohyun chuckles seeing him like that and kiss his cheek.

 

 

"Let's sleep first! It's not good for you to be up this late." Kyuhyun ordered and they lay on their bed again. He hugged her and Seohyun nuzzles to his chest, they both feel happy and contented. "thank you baby~ that's the best news ever." he muttered as he kiss her forehead once again before drifting to sleep.