Lucky

Our Life

 

 

This is another day when the old SMTown will be having their mini reunion, but today is different because they will not be having fun, they will have a serious talk about a serious matter.

 

Seohyun is fetched by Yoona in her house because her husband doesn't let him drive alone especially that she is in her seven and a half month of her pregnancy, Kyuhyun have a schedule but he will follow them together with his Super Junior hyungs.

 

"Do you have an idea why is Sica unnie demanding for this meeting? Do you think she is pregnant again?" Yoona ask her dongsaeng as they were on their way to their meeting place.

 

"I don't think so unnie, Sica unnie... sounded a bit angry?" Seohyun answered her "and Jinri is going too, she called me and asked if I need a ride because she and Taemin will also be going, I have a hunch that it is related to Krystal" she finished and Yoona nods at her in agreement.

 

"But why did Sica unnie sound angry?" Yoona blurted out "I think Krys did something wrong, what do you think?" Seohyun nods at her and spoke. "I think so too. Maybe it's about Krystal and Sehun? You know those two, they are like Hyoyeon unnie and Hyukjae oppa. Very unpredictable." Yoona laughs at her statement while nodding her head.

 

"You're right. I just wish they will also end up like Hyoyeon unnie and Hyukjae oppa." she laughs. "Those two still act like kids, I know they are young compared to us but look at Jinri and Taemin, they are already settled and expecting for their first baby. I mean Jinri and Krys were same of age."

 

"Maybe that's the reason why are we going there today?" Seohyun inquired and Yoona think deeply.

 

"But why is Sica unnie angry?" she asked and sighed. "Aigoo, let's just wait for them to speak. My head is hurting and if I will continue to think about it, my head will explode." Yoona laughed cheekily

 

"Let's just hope everything is okay." Seohyun agreed and laughed.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The atmosphere in their meeting place is far from what it was a few months back. Jessica is sitting in one of the couch with sour expression with Tiffany calming her while Krystal and Sehun were on the other couch far away with each other with their head down. Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri with the exo boys who were there already were just eating, they didn't know what happened and they don't want to ask since they know that Jessica will explode any minute if they keep on asking her.

 

Seohyun and Yoona looked at Yuri and Sunny to asked in the eye but they just shrug, saying they also didn't know. Kai and Luhan immediately stood up and offered Seohyun a sit. She returned them with a smile and the two boys, with the other exo were smiling at her brightly.

 

Seohyun is close to all of the exo members, especially to Kai and Luhan who became her leading man in her past drama. But she is definitely close to all of them because of one reason, her ex-boyfriend is in their group. Yes, Seohyun's first boyfriend was from EXO. It happened before EXO's debut and right after WGM ended, they broke up peacefully, both wanting to focus on their career first.

 

"Noona, you still look beautiful even when you are pregnant. How is it even possible?" Kai asked. "Yah! of course she is always beautiful." Luhan countered. "Luhan hyung is right Jongin-ah! Seohyun noona is always pretty. All of SNSD are still very very pretty." Baekhyun joined their conversation.

 

"Aigoo, stop fanboying Baek. You're starting again." Chanyeol hissed. "Wae? Is it wrong to admire my noonas?" Baekhyun countered. "Fanboy will always be a fanboy Channie." Suho laughed.

 

"Yah will all of you shut up, look at your maknae in pitiful state and all of you were acting giddy just because Seohyun came." Sooyoung ranted while eating her sushi.

 

"It's his problem though." Kai replied and everyone looked at him quizzically. "Don't ask me please. Just let them tell you. I'm afraid of Sica noona." he answered while pointing at Sehun and Krystal who is still not talking.

 

"Just let Sica noona calmed down a bit. She was fuming awhile ago that's why Tiffany noona is comforting her even if she doesn't know why." Kris suddenly told everyone.

 

"Aigooo, finally you talked hyung. Why are you not greeting Seohyun noona?" D.O teased and the rest of EXO and SNSD looked at him in a teasing manner.

 

"Are you still upset that you let her go?" Sunny wiggled her eyebrows as she look at Kris mockingly. "You don't have an idea noona." Tao answered which makes him receive a smack on his head by Kris. "Awww hyung!" he irked in pain

 

"Kris hyung probably feels awkward seeing Seohyun noona pregnant. They are not like this before even if Seohyun noona is married with Kyuhyun hyung already." Kai blurted out and Kris glared at him.

 

"Aigoo, stop that. Look at his face being all red." Seohyun laughed. "Don't worry Kris oppa, Kyuhyun oppa will be here later." she teased and everyone laughed out loud.

 

Seohyun and Kris is in good terms, they were actually good friends. It's just that a few months ago EXO revealed that Kris cried when they broke up for a year which shocked them. They know it is normal to act like that when they just broke up, but crying even after a year is somewhat shocking. They all just want to make fun of Kris who has been in China for his acting career for almost a year.

 

"We just missed you hyung! Don't be mad." Tao snickered. "We just want to laugh, but look at your expression. You're making us suspect something." he teased and Kris smack his head again and laughed. "We just want to make the atmosphere lighter you know." Sunny chimed in.

 

Kris really had a hard time before, he truly loves Seohyun but after debuting he is always in China and being a leader is a tough job. They always talk through phone but of course it wasn't enough. They were still new that time, it's Seohyun's first relationship and Kris' first long distance relationship which makes hard for both of them. SNSD is in the peak of their career while EXO is just starting, both are very busy that they both didn't have time for each other anymore. Everything became complicated. Time, place and work didn't match and everything became blurry so they both decided to end it before they could hurt each other more.

 

Kris still loves her eventhough they broke up, she will still always be the Joohyun he loved. For more than a year, he continues to still look and care for her in a distance. He's just waiting for the right time to ask her back, unfortunately that time didn't come again. She fell in love with Kyuhyun, her husband and father of her kids now. He feels bad but he's blaming himself for everything, if he didn't became coward maybe he still have her, maybe if he tried harder before they didn't end that way. But seeing how happy she is makes him happy too, atleast they were good friends which compensates everything.

 

Kris smiled at her and Seohyun returned the smile. They were both happy now in their own life, he is now engaged with her Chinese fiancee which he met while he is staying in China and Seohyun is obviously happy with her family as well.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

Everyone turn their head when the door opened loudly revealing Taeyeon with her daughter Tia who is still in her school uniform. Tia kissed her aunts and uncles happily while they all settled down.

 

"So... what should we talk about?" Taeyeon asked, she is in a hurry because she still have a radio schedule at night and she have some things to do in her house as a mother  before that.

 

Jessica sighed deeply and cleared . "I don't think we can wait for the Suju oppas anymore so I think we should start." she sighed and looked at her sister who is still looking down. "Soojung! Sehun! you two better explain everything or do you want me to tell them?" she asked in a less angry tone.

 

Krystal and Sehun looked at each other, both expressionless and both don't know how to start. Sehun as a man decided to speak, he cleared his throat and looked at everyone. "Me and Krystal... w-were h-having a... b-baby." he sighed in relief after revealing the reason why they are here today.

 

"B-baby???" Jinri with her husband and Luna came just in time to hear Sehun's announcement. "Oh my God, congratulations Krys." Luna hugged Krystal, still oblivious of the atmosphere.

 

"Congratulations then." Taeyeon suddenly blurted out. "wow! I didn't expect something like this, to think that I thought something is wrong because Sica sounded angry awhile ago." she sighed in relief.

 

"There is something really wrong!" Jessica replied.

 

"Mwoh? shouldn't we be celebrating?" Taeyeon inquired. "Well, besides having a baby first before a marriage. Is there still something wrong unnie?" Seohyun asked and everyone looked at her in awe. Seohyun will still be the smart Seohyun they knew.

 

"There is a big problem!!!" Sica sighed. "You see, these two were not in a relationship anymore. They broke up six months ago, coincidentally they met at a bar last month and they DID it because they were drunk. Then now they came to me to say that my sister is pregnant and they both don't know what to do!" Sica told exasperatedly.

 

"You two broke up?" Sulli asked "Omo! I didn't even know you two broke up. Why you didn't tell me Krys?"

 

"How could I tell you when you told me that you were pregnant, you were so happy that I didn't have the courage to tell you anymore. All of you were happy in your life and I'm the only girl who is not settled. How can I tell you all of that?" Krystal cried out in frustration. She was sincerely happy that her unnies were all happy in their family but she also feels sad that she's the only one who is left. Although she is the youngest, she still feels envious especially when Sulli settled down. But she herself didn't know if she's ready to hook up.

 

"I'm sorry." Sulli murmured.

 

"I know that it is hard Krys, but now you have to think what you should do. You are not young anymore, you need to solve this problem as soon as possible." Tiffany advised "You and Sehun should come up with the best solution with this." Yuri added.

 

"Sehun, you are the man, you should settle this problem as soon as possible." Taemin gave him a pat on the shoulders.

 

"So what are you two planning now?" Taeyeon asked. "I know both of you were thinking of something right now. Tell us." she ordered.

 

"I don't really know unnie." Krystal cried. "My mind is messed up, I want to blame everything towards him. I want to believe that it isn't happening." she cried

 

"Running away wouldn't solve anything Krys." Luna advised her as she hug the crying girl. "I know! But I can't think of anything at the moment. Maybe I will just continue to live my own life. Be a single mother... I don't know..."

 

"You Sehun, what are you thinking?" Sooyoung asked

 

"I-i don't really know." he sighed "All I know is I still love Krystal and I'm willing to take my responsibility on her." he continues

 

"Then do it." Kris spats

 

"I wish it was that easy." Sehun sighed again "Krystal said she didn't love anymore and she wants to run away. That's why I didn't have any other choice but to tell Sica noona so she can help us... but it's still not easy."

 

"Because you don't have any plan!!!" Sica yelled "If I were my sister and you are acting like that I will really kick your crotch to man up! And you Soojung!!! stop being stubborn!" Sica yelled.

 

"Krystal-ah!" Seohyun called her "I know it's hard especially that everything is new to you now. You are afraid and it's unevitable, but you should face it and solve it as soon as possible. You should think of the baby that is in your stomach now, soon he or she will grow, you have to think of his/her future also. I know what you feel because I also experienced it, being the last to settle into a family really gives you a lot of pressure. I don't have any siblings so when all of my unnies got married, I feel sad just like you. But I chose to move on, to be happy and you should do the same." she smiled at her

 

"But how could I move on unnie? How I can be happy with this?" she asked while crying.

 

"Follow your heart! Same with you Sehun-ah!" Seohyun advised. " I know that the two of you still love each other, it's very obvious. I didn't say you two should go back together immediately, but you should talk things out." Silence envelope the room for awhile. All thinking what they should say to these two stubborn parents to be.

 

Suddenly Sehun sighed deeply, he looked at Krystal and cleared his throat. "Soojung-ah... I know this is so rush. But believe me when I say I still love you. I never stop loving you, so please will you... marry me?"

 

Everyone gasped at the sudden proposal, they didn't expect things to turn out this way, not this fast anyway. Krystal's mouth turn agape, she was definitely shock at the sudden turn of events. She didn't know if this is really happening and she didn't know if she is hearing things right.  "Are you even serious?" Sica suddenly asked and Sehun nodded.

 

"I know this is shocking, I've been thinking of this since Krystal told me she's pregnant but I cannot make myself to propose to her. She keeps on telling me that she didn't love me anymore and she hates me so I didn't know if she would accept this. I was scared, I am a coward I know but after what Seohyun noona had said, I know I shouldn't think of myself anymore, I should step up as the man and do what is right." he answered sincerely which makes Sica to smile a little.

 

Sehun turn to look at Krystal who is still in shock. "I'm sorry if I surprised you, I won't expect an answer today. I know you should think about it carefully but please believe me that I am sincere with my proposal. I love you Soojung and I want to spend my life with you, I think this incident make me think twice about you. I am scared that you didn't love me anymore and that you will reject me so I didn't have the courage to get you back. But because of this, I am awaken. I love you Soojung and that's the truth." he told her sincerely and everyone smiled.

 

"Are you sure you want to have a stubborn wife?" Krystal asked after she absorbed everything that is happening. Sehun nods.

 

"a snob wife?" Sehun nods again

 

"a picky and cold wife?" Sehun nods again and Krystal cried again. She hugged Sehun while crying making everyone surprised. "I thought you would never ask me. I w-was waiting for it even if I'm pushing you away." Sehun smiled after hearing her words as he hug her back tightly.

 

"Is that a yes?" he inquired, he wants to hear it straight from . Krystal looked at him and nodded. "Yes." she smiled lovingly even with tears in her eyes as everyone started cheering.

 

"Aigoo, I couldn't believe Krystal is going to be married now. All the ladies are going to be married." Hyoyeon said dreamily "and a mother too." Yuri added with a smile.

 

They talked about the wedding preparations after they settled things. They decided to be married as soon as possible so that Krystal's tummy wouldn't be evident at her wedding. Soon, the Super Junior came and helped them after knowing what happened. Being celebrities themselves, it is easier to set the wedding and all the things needed immediately. Jessica and Tiffany would take care of the gowns and suits because they know someone who can do it as fast as they could. Siwon called his friend who is a priest to help them in scheduling the wedding perce. Ryeowook, Sunny and Sungmin is in charge of the catering service because they know someone.

 

 

 

 

At the end of the day, everything is settled thanks to their connections. The wedding will take place on January, exactly 10weeks from now. All became happy and excited. They were all going home now with a smile on their lips as the problem awhile ago was now solved.

 

"Bye unnies!!!" Seohyun waved at her unnies who waves back while Kyuhyun is assisting her as they were going out of the restaurant. "Bye Jinri, Soojung!" she smiled at the two who is now hugging.

 

"Bye unnie!" Krystal ran to her and hugged her tight as her token of appreciation. "You will come to my wedding right?"

 

"Of course, this baby in me will be out that time, I just wish my gown will fit to me." she giggled and Krystal joined her giggles.

 

"Aigoo Soojung-ah, you should worry about me, at your wedding I will look like an elephant!" she screeched. "You do realize that I will be seven months pregnant by that time." she rolled her eyes and Seohyun laughed.

 

"Don't worry Jinri, Taemin oppa will only look at you even if you look like an elephant." she laughed loudly.

 

"Aigoo is this some kind of pregnant association? Maknae-ah! are you the leader?" Hyoyeon came to bid goodbye and tease them. "Aigoo the maknaes are all pregnant!" Sooyoung commented and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

They were now on their way home as Seohyun is looking outside the window enjoying the fresh air.

 

"You're sleepy?" Kyuhyun asked. She shook her head and smiled at her.

 

"I was just thinking of something." she replied while staring at his husband's face while driving. Kyuhyun looked at her with a frown. "Focus on the road oppa!" she ordered cutely and Kyuhyun obeyed while smiling.

 

"A penny of your thought?" he tried to ask again when a stop came and by this time she smiled at him lovingly.

 

"I just thought that I am lucky to have you oppa!" she smiled at him "I know that I shouldn't compare our story to others, but after what happened today with Krystal and Sehun... I feel so blessed." she smiled at him. "We were not caught by a paparazzi when we were still idols, our marriage was done as planned. I didn't even helped a lot, you took care of everything. I think the only thing I did was the gown fitting and the taste tasting of foods in the caterer." she hold her husbands hand and kissed it. "I'm really thankful oppa! I love you."

 

"I love you too." Kyuhyun replied softly. "and you didn't need to thank me, I did it because I want to, because I love you.And thank you for coming into my life Joohyun." he smiled at her lovingly.

 

"I thought you were thinking about Kris." he asked, half teasing and half jealous.Seohyun shook her head while laughing.

 

"Don't tell me you're jealous Cho Kyuhyun!" she mocks him and Kyuhyun laughed out loud. "Aigoo, did you know that he turns red when they were teasing us awhile ago." she continues to mock. "He is so cute like that."

 

"Yah Cho Joohyun, if you forgot you are with your husband now." he yelled "Stop fangirling over your ex."

 

"A jealous husband maybe?" she continues to laugh and Kyuhyun smiled after seeing her happy.

 

"You're being too much!" He leaned forward to claim his lips but unfortunately the green light went on and he continued to drive. "Just rest for awhile baby. I'm sure you are tired.'' he kissed her hands lovingly as Seohyun nods at him and close her eyes to rest a bit.