Worries

Our Life

 

 

"YAH oppa!!! Isn't it too much???" Seohyun annoyingly question her husband who puts dresses in their push cart nonstop. At first, she also feels excited buying clothes for their baby girl soon but seeing her husband like this make her dizzy and annoyed.

 

 

Today, Kyuhyun accompanied his wife in her monthly check up and it's also the day that they will know the gender of their baby. It's actually Seohyun's sixth month of pregnancy already but it will only be revealed today because Kyuhyun pleaded them. It's the only time he can spare to accompany his wife in her check ups. He feels bad, but work is work, he cannot ditch his schedules even if he wants to, although Seohyun understood him, he feels terribly bad to know that his wife is with her mother or sister during her check ups.

 

 

Kyuhyun asked Lee SooMan to give him more free time for the next few months cause he wants to be at Seohyun's side this time. Luckily, LSM gave him what he wants and he cannot be happy anymore. He didn't tell his wife yet, it's his little surprise for her.

 

 

"But... they are all pretty baby~. I... cannot choose what's more prettier." he argued. Kyuhyun is in hype with shopping which is really new to Seohyun's eyes. The last time she saw her husband like this is when they were buying stuff for Hyunji, but today is far from that. He is in panic buying, he wants to buy eveything he likes which make his wife to frown.

 

 

"Oppa!!! Let's just buy few dresses, babies grow up fast, she don't need all of this, this is too many. We can buy in the future if she grows up. And besides, I'm sure a lot of people will give clothes and dresses as gifts too, we really don't need this many." Seohyun countered. She looks at the cute dresses and sighed. She sorts out and just picks a few of them. She gave the others to Kyuhyun who is pouting."The money we may use in this can buy more important things oppa."

 

 

"But baby, these are really pretty. Our baby will definitely look cute with it." he reasoned out. He sighed after seeing Seohyun's eyebrows arched. "Okay okay, but let's also buy this please. This is really cute, you love strawberries right?" he used his aegyo which is very rare for him to do outside and Seohyun nodded. He kiss her cheeks and happily puch the carts as they continue to shop.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun carry all the shopping bags as Seohyun was busy talking in her phone. Soon, they arrive at the Chinese restaurant where they will meet with Hyunji's babysitter for today.

 

 

"Unnieee~! here!" Sulli screamed and wave her hands happily. She was playing with Hyunji in his baby chair with Taemin when she saw Seohyun and Kyuhyun looking around. Seohyun immediately approach them as she gives her son a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

"So how's my baby? Are you a good boy?" she asked as she take her sit with Kyuhyun assisting her. Kyuhyun approach his son and ruffle his hair which makes him giggle loudly.

 

 

"nehhhh~ Hyunji miss appa and omma." Hyunji replied cutely as he plays with his spoon in his hand.

 

 

"Aigoo unnie, Hyunji is a good boy so you don't need to worry." Sulli smiled as she caress Seohyun's protruding belly. "So it's a girl or boy?"

 

 

"A Girl." Taemin answered. Sulli looked at her husband with questioning eyes as Taemin chuckles. "Base on how many Kyuhyun hyung's shopping bag here, I am pretty sure it's a girl." he chuckled once again. "and of course after seeing pink clothes here." he pointed out.

 

 

"Really unnie? It's a girl?" Sulli happily ask her and Seohyun nods. "Kyaaaaa! for sure my baby will have a playmate now. We can buy them barbies and they will have their own doll house." she cheered happily as she bounces a little on her seat.

 

 

"Aigoo Jinri-ah, remember that you are four months pregnant already. Stop acting like a kid.'' Taemin scolded her and she pouts. "That will not work. Please be careful of yourself.'' he continues

 

 

"Jinri-ah, Taemin is right." Seohyun laughs and at the same time caress her belly. "You need to take care of yourself more." she advices.

 

 

"Aigoo let's just eat okay? I'm really hungry." Kyuhyun blurted out when he saw their foods coming. "This is delicious/" he smiled widely.

 

 

"How can you not be tired oppa, you keep on roaming around baby clothes section. I got dizzy because of you." Seohyun complained. "Would you believe it Jinri that my husband here can tend to do panic buying? He's seriously severe." she complained as she glare at Kyuhyun.

 

 

"Aigoo, you are worst than Taemin oppa. Atleast he only wants to buy too many diapers." Sulli laughed. "YAH!" Taemin countered and Sulli only replied him with a giggle.

 

 

"Let's just eat okay? and I'm not into panic buying or something. Only girls would do that." he spats "I'm really hungry so let's eat." he starts to put some rice on Hyunji's plate while the two girls were still giggling. "Girls" he and Taemin both said at the same time and sighed. "Hyunji-ah, you eat now okay? Don't mind omma here, she's just very happy." he smiled after seeing Hyunji's confuse face.

 

 

Hyunji squealed and nodded at his appa. "Hyunji will eat!" he cheered cutely and he happily eats on his own as his omma and his imo were still giggling. "They are  excited really excited, right unnie?" Sulli asked and Seohyun nods. "They really are." she laughed as they start eating.

 

 

 

They are now on their way home and Seohyun is carrying Hyunji in her arms as he sleeps comfortably. Seohyun on the otherhand is still humming a song even if his son is already in deep sleep as she continues to his hair lovingly.

 

 

"Happy?" Kyuhyun interrupted her thoughts "Very much." she replied with a smile. "It's good to know then." he chuckles. "Remember when my hyungs said that having a daughter is hard?" Seohyun nods "I think I can completely feel their sentiments." he suddenly blurted out.

 

 

"Wae?" she asked him.

 

 

"I think even if our baby is not born yet, I don't want her to grow up fast and have friends who are guys or what more suitors." he sighed deeply as he thinks about it.

 

 

"Aigoo, slow down oppa! Our baby is still three months to go and you're thinking too much. Don't worry oppa, it will not happen very fast. It will be so many years from now." she chuckled.

 

 

"But it will happen... in the future." he mumbles and Seohyun laughed silently.

 

 

"In the future, don't think too much, like what you say it's still in the future. Let's focus on the present so we can be able to enjoy it, arasso?" he nods faintly and Seohyun chuckled. "Remember what my appa told you when we told them our relationship?" he nods again.

 

"Oppa, being a parent is hard. We need to make sure that they will grow up accordingly and nicely.  And in the end, they will find their love one, the one who will complete them and as a parent we must be supportive of it right? Like what our parents did to us?" he sighed in retreat and nods.

 

 

"Why do you always make me speechless? I can't retort because I know that you are right!" he playfully whined and Seohyun laughs.

 

 

"Well I'm not Mrs. Cho for nothing right?" he laughs and looked at her through the mirror. "You're right Mrs. Cho." and they both smiled happily.

 

 

 

 

Well if you guys don't know and were wondering, Sulli and Jinri is just one person :D Jinri is real name.

Happy Reading =^__^+