Cho Hyunji

Our Life

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was having fun as they continue to eat and enjoy their dinner. Taeyeon and Junsu starts singing in the videoke they rented and everyone was busy in chatting and eating as well. Kyuhyun backhugged Seohyun tightly making her whimper.

 

 

"Yah oppa! I'm talking to Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie!" she protested but the latter didn't stop and kiss her back too. "Oppa!~" she whined.

 

 

"You're ignoring me baby~" Kyuhyun pouted "This is what I hate about this, you're ignoring your husband." he complained but Seohyun only laughed. His hyungs looked at him weirdly and Seohyun's unnies gave him a death glare.

 

 

"Seriously oppa you're with Seohyun everyday, this is our only time to catch up! Pull your hands away from her." Yoona countered him but he didn't let go.

 

 

"Possessive Kyu!" Sungmin spats

 

 

"Yah! I didn't stop you when I saw you and Sunny kissing in the restroom awhile ago. Who's possessive eh?" Kyuhyun fought back and smirked. Sunny grew red from embarassment while Sungmin grew red because of embarassment and anger.

 

 

"How could you?!?!?! Yah you bastard!" Sungmin yelled and the rest laughed seeing how Sungmin reacted.

 

 

"You're husband and wife! What's wrong with that? You're lucky I didn't make some noise awhile ago." he smirked and put his head on Seohyun's shoulder

 

 

"Yah oppa! Stop teasing my unnie." Seohyun punched him slightly making him frown.

 

 

"See you're even taking their side. I'm your husband!" he spats and Seohyun laughed out loud. Kyuhyun also laugh seeing his wife laugh like that.

 

 

 

 

Yoona excuse herself when her phone rings. Seunggi quickly followed her when she motions him to do so. The rest of them stayed eating and singing. When Yoona came back she was greeted by Seohyun who is eating her tteokbokki nonstop.

 

 

"Are you okay unnie?" Seohyun smiles warmly at her and she just nods her head.

 

 

"I'm okay. I think Seunggi oppa will be troubled more." she smiles sheepishly and took a bite of Seohyun's food. "Dongyoon asked ommonim to call us cause they want to hear our voice, but as soon as Seunggi oppa talks Haeyoon cries nonstop." she worriedly tell her. "You know that princess of ours is really a daddy's girl." she continues.

 

 

"and Dongyoon is a mommy's boy" Seohyun finished which makes Yoona grin widely

 

 

"You're right. Atleast we're equal." she cutely remark and continues to eat Seohyun's food. Kyuhyun is drinking soju with the boys at the corner so the girls were all alone in the table eating nonstop. "Ahhhh I can't stop eating!" she whined and laughed loudly

 

 

"You're not a shikshin for nothing!" Taeyeon commented and release her ahjumma laugh

 

 

"You're laugh now suits you Taenggo!" Tiffany commented and Taeyeon glares at her

 

 

"So Yoona why is Seunggi oppa not yet here? DId he leave already?" Jessica inquired after singing

 

 

"Ani! He's making Haeyoon feel better. She keeps on crying after hearing his voice." Yoona answered and smiled. "Daddy's girl" she continues

 

 

"Aigoo Haeyoonie is so cute. How old is she?" Hyoyeon ask her.

 

 

"Three. Dongyoon is four." she answered and sips her juice.

 

 

"Same as my baby boy" Tiffany uttered. "Time flies so fast. They are growing up too fast. I feel old." she dramatically commented and the rest of the girls mocks her.

 

 

"You're really old unnie!" Sooyoung teased.

 

 

"Yah! now you call me unnie but eversince we met you didn't call us unnie!" Tiffany protested and Sooyoung laughed loudly

 

 

"You guys are my unnies!" she grins and the 89ers help each other to punch Sooyoung. "Yah stop that! Fine I won't call you unnies!'' she growled while munching her food

 

 

"That's better, i'm only 2 months older than you!" Yuri muttered. "Swallow your food first before talking! Yah shikshin!" Yuri complained seeing Sooyoung trying to talk with foods on .

 

 

"But really our babies are growing up too fast. I still remember when I first had Tiah now she's turning 6 next month." Taeyeon commented which makes the girls remember theirs too "But it's funny how almost all of you got pregnant at the same time." Taeyeon laughed

 

 

"I remember that unnie! It's like every month someone's going to give birth." Seohyun added "But it's nice cause in just one year I became an aunt of many babies." she beams

 

 

"Yeah right! I was shocked when Fany told me she's pregnant, we were almost on the same month then Yuri announces she's pregnant too after a few months, then Hyoyeon and Sunny announces they are on their second baby already a month after Yuri. Then everyone follows." Jessica uttered

 

 

"Pregnant shidae!" Hyoyeon grins "The media were going crazy that time, 5 former SNSD members got pregnant the same year. Chaos!"

 

 

"Whenever I was interviewed that time, they will not miss a question about you unnies." Seohyun laughed

 

 

"Well in my wedding, my bridesmaids were almost all pregnant. How funny is that?" Yoona joked and everyone laughed crazily.

 

 

"Seohyunnie is just the only late umma here. We almost experienced it all the same time." Sooyoung commented and everyone nod.

 

 

"She's the maknae though! She really should have been the last." Taeyeon agreed. "But I remember when Maknae got pregnant, almost all of us we're helping Seohyun crazily."

 

 

"Ahh unnie, I remember that very well. But I'm really thankful to everyone, since you found out I am pregnant that time and when I gave birth, you took care of me very well and gives me delicious foods and fruits always." she thanked her unnies which all her unnies replied her with a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

 

Seohyun's pregnancy came by fast, the press people keep on interviewing Kyuhyun about Seohyun and how does he feel on being a father soon. He was really happy and contented. The only thing that bothers Kyuhyun is the time he cannot spent with her, he has schedules because their mini album just came out, Seohyun told him to do it well too even if he wants to back out first. Good thing Seohyun's unnies are always there and they accompany her everytime he can't be with her.

 

 

It's valentines day and as much as Kyuhyun wouldn't want ot leave her that day especially she's her on her ninth month too, he has a scheduled appearance in a music show with his hyungs. Yoona and Yuri were at their home looking for Seohyun together with her mom.

 

 

He was waiting in their dressing room after their prerecording, they will need to wait more because they are a nominee for the first place that day. His phone rings and he happily answers it when he saw who the caller is. BUt as soon as he picked up, he frown because the one who answers it had a different voice. It was her umma who only give him a few words.

 

 

"She's in labor. We brought her to the hospital already. Please come as soon as possible." Seohyun's umma's words rang in his head the whole time he drives his car on his way to the hospital. He leave his hyungs after receiving the news, his hyungs and manager let him go too and cheered for him a goodluck.

 

 

As soon as he reach the hospital, he quickly goes outside the delivery room where he sees Seohyun's umma, Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and his noona Ahra. They smiled warmly at him seeing his troubled expression.

 

 

"She'll be okay! She's a tough girl." Seohyun's umma encourage him and he sits on the bench where Yoona and Yuri sits.

 

 

"She doesn't want to disturb you, she's actually in labor since this morning. We bring her here this noon, we told her we will tell you but you know how stubborn she is." Yoona informed him.

 

 

"She knows you'll leave from your schedule once you knew so she said to keep it first." Yuri added "But when the doctor informed us that she'll be giving birth soon, we called you."

 

 

"Thank you!" Kyuhyun thanks them. He's silently cursing himself cause he cannot be with her wife during the difficult times and when she needed him the most. The doctor came out and asked for Kyuhyun cause Seohyun is been looking for her. He quickly change his clothes to enter the delivery room, and there she sees Seohyun lying on the delivery bed completely tired. He holds her hand as he give him assurance and strength when she is pushing their baby out. Minutes after, the delivery room is filled with a baby's cry, their baby's cry. He was so happy the moment he saw their baby and when they give it to them. He teared up when he saw how her very tired wife manages to cuddle their baby and help her to give their baby his first meal ever.

 

 

 

 

After few hours of resting, Seohyun woke up and sees Kyuhyun carrying their baby in his arms. He was talking to the baby like he understands him well and smiles proudly everytime the baby coos! Kyuhyun saw her and went near her.

 

 

"Sorry! did I disturb you?" Kyuhyun kissed her forehead and Seohyun shook her head.

 

 

"I see that you are bonding with him already." she uttered and Kyuhyun laughed.

 

 

"He's a good boy, I told Hyunji to do not cry so that you will not wake up. He listens to me very well." he smiles proudly and gives their baby to Seohyun. "He's beautiful." he said as he stared at his baby.

 

 

"He is oppa! Hyunji-ah! Annyeong!" she smiles and plays with her baby's chubby cheeks, the baby smiles after hearing his name.

 

 

"He really like his name. It suits him very well." Kyuhyun smiled. "He has your cheek." he uttered and Seohyun glares at him.

 

 

"Are you teasing me?" she spats and Kyuhyun backhugged her.

 

 

"Ani! That's the most beautiful cheeks I've ever seen." he answers "and very kissable too" he whispers and Seohyun laughed. "He got your eyes too. You're very beautiful eyes!" he commented and they both laughed and enjoy the night. The first night they will spend with their little Hyunji.