Princess Cho

Our Life

 

 

"She's beautiful Kyu." his mother said in awe while looking at her granddaughter in the cot inside the nursery, Kyuhyun's only reply is a proud smile.  Joohyun is now in her room taking a rest with Taeyeon and Yoona and he accompanied his parents in the nursery with his Leeteuk hyung. The rest of Seohyun's unnies and his hyungs  went home after Seohyun successfully gave birth. "I'm sure my granddaughter will have plenty of suitors when she grows up."

 

"Umma!" Kyuhyun protested. "She's too young for that. She's only two hours old and you're talking about suitors." he said in complete annoyance while his father and mother giggled.

 

"Aigoo my son, I'm just stating my opinion and besides your daughter is really pretty. It will be a waste if she didn't have a line of suitors. She will be like Seohyunnie who had plenty of suitors." his mother said dreamily.

 

"Aisssh umma! Let's not talk about suitors." Kyuhyun is really annoyed at his umma's teasing and Leeteuk playfully patted his shoulder as if sympathizing but with a grin on his face. "Aisssh! Not you too hyung!"

 

"Now you will understand us. Welcome to the club Kyu." Leeteuk joked and Kyuhyun's face became redder and rolled his eyes.

 

"Can we just celebrate this day? Please don't ruin this special day of mine. haissh!" Kyuhyun growled.

 

"Arasso! Aigoo my son, your temper still didn't change, I wonder how Seohyunnie last with that." his umma teased and he just rolled his eyes for the second time. "By the way, I heard that there are many reporters here awhile ago and they flocked inside the emergency room? Is it true?"

 

"Neh ommonim, there were really a lot of reporters here awhile ago that we have to do an interview so that they wouldn't make anymore scene in here. The hospital staffs helped us and they all went inside a conference room." Leeteuk explained.

 

"Aissh, those reporters." Kyuhyun's father exclaimed. "What did you tell them Kyu? We were not able to watch TV."

 

"Taeyeon and hyung handled it abeoji. I didn't know what's happening that time. I only knew it after Seohyun gave birth." Kyuhyun replied his father while looking at his daugher.

 

"Kyu is inside the delivery room that time so me and Taeyeon called our agency so that those reporters will stop. Good thing they approved that we can answer them but ofcourse we can only answer few questions, not the private matters." Leeteuk explained and Kyuhyun's parents nods in understanding.

 

"It's really good that you guys are here, thank you!" Kyuhyun's mother sincerely thanked and they head now to Seohyun's room.

 

 

-----

 

 

It's now seven thirty  in the morning, exactly five hours after Seohyun gave birth to their daughter. The room is so quiet as Seohyun is still asleep while Kyuhyun is also sleeping while resting his head on his wife's bed and holding her hand. His parents went home to take good care of Hyunji since Heechul also needs to go home to his family and he will visit here later. Taeyeon, Yoona and Leeteuk went home after Kyuhyun and his parents came back from the nursery.

 

Seohyun open her eyes and look around the room, she saw her husband holding her hand and sleeping. She immediately wake him up so that he can rest comfortably. "Oppa!"

 

Kyuhyun bolted his eyes after hearing his wife's voice. He smiled after seeing her smiling at him. "Good morning beautiful!" he greeted and kiss her lips. "Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" he inquired as he fix the chair he's been sitting on since he fell asleep awhile ago. He sat next to her in the bed and he kiss her temples lovingly.

 

"Why did you sleep in there? The couch is free. Did your back hurts?" she asked him as she caress his back.

 

"Aigoo! it's nothing compared to what you experienced baby. My back is completely fine..." he smiled at her. "and besides, I want to sleep next to you." he gave her a cheeky smile and Seohyun chuckled.

 

"Aissh, sweet talk early in the morning." she giggled and Kyuhyun laughed. "How about you baby, are you hurting anywhere?" he inquired as he look at her intently.

 

"I'm fine, my lower part still hurts but I can manage. Besides, what I experience before was a lot worse." she answered him with a smile on her face. Kyuhyun only nods in understanding. "When is our baby coming here?" she inquired as she look around the room, it's her first time to see the room since she's sleeping when she was transferred here.

 

"They said they will bring her this morning." Kyuhyun replied and kiss her cheeks. "How about I'll prepare our breakfast so that when our baby comes, you're recharged?" Seohyun just nods at him and he quickly prepare the food his parents bought before going home.

 

"Did umma and appa came? How about Hyunji?" Seohyun suddenly asked while they were eating.

 

"Your parents are on their way here, they cannot go last night because it's so late, I told them that it's okay to just come here now to be more safe. My parents are at our house now, they are taking care of Hyunji. They were here awhile ago and they actually bought this food." he answered her as he continues to eat and put more food on his wife's plate.

 

"I want to talk to Hyunji." Seohyun requested and Kyuhyun nods. "Okay, I'll call umma." Kyuhyun quickly dialled his mother and after two rings, she answered and Kyuhyun put it on speaker mode.

 

 

"Umma, is Hyunji awake already?"

 

"Neh, he is eating breakfast now since he is very excited to visit you there." his umma replied and both Kyuhyun and Seohyun smiled.

 

"Can we speak to him umma? Seohyun wants to talk with him." Kyuhyun asked

 

"Oh is Seohyun awake already? Aigoo, tell her congratulations and your daughter is really pretty. Such good genes." she exclaimed and the young couple laughed.

 

"Ommonim, thank you!" Seohyun giggled and Kyuhyun's mother laughed.

 

"Aigoo, my beautiful daughter in law.My son is really lucky to have you. Just wait okay, I'll go to Hyunji now." Kyuhyun and Seohyun laughed at their mother's comment

 

"Omma???" Hyunji's voice startled them as they were still laughing.

 

"Aigoo, good morning my prince." Seohyun giggled, her energy was restored after hearing her son's voice.

 

"Good morning omma, where is appa?" he cutely asked.

 

"I'm here with umma, Hyunji-ah." their son immediately laughed cutely after hearing that they are together.

 

"Omma...Appa... Heenim samchon and halmeoni told me you welcome my baby sister that's why you are not here... why you didn't let Hyunji come?" he inquired, both Seohyun and Kyuhyun giggled knowing that their son must be pouting now.

 

"Hyunji-ah, appa told you that there are things that only adult must do right?"

 

"Neh!"

 

"That's why we didn't let you here. But everything is okay now so you can see your sister already. You will come here right?" Kyuhyun explained

 

"Neh! I'm done eating pancakes, Hyunji will take a bath now." he cutely informed them

 

"Go and take a bath sweety. Don't be too naughty and follow halmeoni and harabeoji okay?" Seohyun instructed her son.

 

"Neh umma. I'm excited to see Hyunjoo." Hyunji cutely said.

 

"Hyunjoo?" they both asked.

 

"mmm neh. Hyunjoo. Princess..."

 

"Hyunji-ah, come on the water is ready." Kyuhyun's mother suddenly yelled.

 

"Ahh Hyunji-ah go to halmeoni and take a bath. See you later baby." Seohyun told her son "Mwah!" Seohyun and Hyunji both exclaimed and hang up.

 

 

 

"So Hyunjoo?" Kyuhyun asked with a smile on his face

 

"Do you have any name in mind oppa?" she asked and Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

"I thought we will think about it when she is with us already?" he asked and Seohyun laughed. "But I like Hyunjoo."

 

"I think Hyunji already did it for us. What do you think?" Kyuhyun nods and sits beside her after fixing the plates. "It's funny that he mispronounced goongjoo to Hyunjoo." they both laughed thinking of their cute son. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and it opened revealing the nurse who is carrying their little bundle of joy in pink cloth. Seohyun immediately smile while Kyuhyun went near them with a smile on his face.

 

"Good morning Mrs. Cho. How are you now?" the nurse ask after putting the bag of baby's thing in the side table.

 

"I'm okay now. I feel great actually." she replied with a smile on her face. The nurse smiled at her and carefully handed the baby in her arms.

 

"Your baby is very healthy Mr. and Mrs. Cho. You can give her meal now if you want. If you need anything just call to the nursing station. And here are the things she may need." she informed and smiled as she prepares to leave.

 

"Thank you." Both Kyuhyun and Seohyun replied.

 

 

 

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Kyuhyun asked after staring at their daughter intently.

 

"She is." Seohyun smiled and kiss her daughter's forehead.

 

"She has your cheeks." Kyuhyun teased and Seohyun quickly gave him a glare. "Just because of chubby cheeks huh?" she groaned and Kyuhyun laugh out loud. He kiss his wife's cheeks. "Did I ever tell you that cheeks are the most beautiful cheeks I've seen?"

 

"Aisssh, cut that sweet talk." she hissed and they both laughed. "Hyunjoo-ah~" she tried to call her name and the baby cooed. She move her tiny head and opens her eyes after hearing the name. "Seems like she loves it." Seohyun happily announced and Kyuhyun agrees.

 

"Annyeong my princess." Kyuhyun hold his daughter's hand and kissed her cheeks lovingly.

 

"I thought I'm your princess?" Seohyun playfully mock him.

 

"Aigoo, are you jealous???" he playfully answered and grinned. "You're my princess before but you're my queen now." he cheekily replied and smiled. "Princess, your umma is jealous of you." he as their daugher cooed once again which make them laugh.

 

Seohyun fed her daughter as Kyuhyun is busy in cleaning the plates they used awhile ago. After that, Kyuhyun took his daughter and he's the one who make her burp.

 

 

 

"Ummaaaaa~" Hyunji burst out from the door excitedly. After seeing his mother on the bed with dextrose on, he frowned. "What happen to you umma?" he climb to his mother's bed with the help of Kyuhyun.

 

"Umma is fine baby, you don't need to worry okay?" she replied softly as she kiss her son's cheek. "What is that?" Hyunji pointed the dextrose tube connected to Seohyun's hand. "This is just medicine my dear. Umma needs this for now." Hyunji nodded and beamed at his father. "Appa!!" he jumped to Kyuhyun who is standing beside the bed.

 

"Aigoo." Kyuhyun caught Hyunji in his arms as they both laugh. "I thought you forget about appa. I'm beginning to get jealous you know." he joked and Seohyun rolled her eyes. Hyunji then kiss his father's cheek many times which makes him happy. "Where is halmeoni and harabeoji?" he asked.

 

"Outside." he replied shortly. "Hyunjoo? Where's baby?" Hyunji asked after his father put him down on the bed. Kyuhyun then smiled and pointed the cot on the other side of bed. Hyunji's eyes sparkled after seeing his baby sister in pink cloth.

 

"Hyunji-ah, meet your sister Hyunjoo." Seohyun introduced them as Hyunji's eyes were fixed to his newborn sister. "Be a good oppa okay? What did umma tell you?" Hyunji only nods as he is still amaze at his sister.

 

"She's small." Hyunji commented and his parents laugh. "Umma... Is Hyunji also small before?" he inquired not taking his eyes from his sister.

 

"yes baby, you are also small like Hyunjoo before, but you're a big boy now right? You will protect and take care of Hyunjoo?" Hyunji nods his head vigorously as he look at his umma and appa.

 

"When can Hyunji play with Hyunjoo?" he asked with his big brown sparkling eyes.

 

"Soon baby, but as of now you will help umma and appa to take care of baby Hyunjoo right? Until she grows up so that you can play with her." Kyuhyun answered as he carry him in his arms again. Hyunji nods his head as he look again at his baby sister's face.

 

"Kyeopta!" he exclaimed after seeing her face closely when Kyuhyun carried him to look closer to Hyunjoo. Seohyun and Kyuhyun both smiled after hearing his words. "Umma, Appa! Hyunji will take care of Hyunjoo." he smiled cutely as he stare at his sister lovingly.

 

"Hyunjoo-ah annyeong! Oppa will take care of you so be a good girl arasso?" he cutely told Hyunjoo as he kiss her sister's cheeks  for the first time. Kyuhyun could only smile in the beautiful scene while Seohyun is smiling with tears in her eyes.