Jealous

Our Life

 

 

Kyuhyun stood up and approach her wife who is eating happily with her unnies. He didn't know why but his mood really shifted 180 degrees after hearing Yonghwa and Seohyun's scandal again. He knows that it is not true, he is the husband now and Seohyun chose him but after remembering everything he can't help but to feel pissed.

 

 

"What's with the long face oppa?" Seohyun asked him as he took a sit beside her. She caress his face lovingly and he just shook his head. "Don't lie to me!" she insisted and Kyuhyun sighed. "And why are you shouting with your hyungs there? It's very impolite oppa." she added.

 

 

"They ruined my night!" he complained which made the SNSD girls to look at him confusely.

 

 

"What are you talking about oppa?" Seohyun asked him softly. She looks at him expectantly and he sighed.

 

 

"He is pissed because we talked about scandals." Heechul answered as he approach the girls. "You know what are we talking about, but seriously he is exaggerating!" he adds as he went to the rest room.

 

 

"Aigoo oppa, I thought they bullied you or something!" Yoona spats "You're weird! It's been a long time." Taeyeon added.

 

 

"You won't understand me." Kyuhyun mumbled. "Oppa! are you drunk?" Seohyun asked and he shakes his head. "I'm not! I'm just not in a mood." he answered her non-chalantly.

 

 

"Geez! what do you want? You are married with Seohyun already, you have Hyunji and soon another baby will be added to your little family. I don't see why do you keep on getting pissed with that matter. It's all in the past." Jessica boldly commented and everyone nodded.

 

 

"You make our mood pissed too seriously, come on girls let's just eat!" Sooyoung told them and the girls continues to eat.

 

 

Kyuhyun pondered for Jessica's bold comment. She was right, and he knows that too but why can't he stop himself from getting pissed about it? Before, when his hyungs ,  he is getting pissed but not like this or he gets pissed but it will fade immediately. "What's wrong with me?" he thought.

 

 

"Jessica unnie is right oppa" Seohyun broke his train of thoughts as she lovingly caress his arms. "Lately, you're becoming so moody." Seohyun added. She knows that Kyuhyun is acting that way because that scandal really hurt him, only the two of them knows the true story behind it. On how much it affects them during that time. Some may know some of it but no one really knows everything.

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

He was in military when that scandal broke out, while she was in Japan that time so she can't explain it to him personally. For one week, they are only talking in the phone and all they could do is to argue because Kyuhyun's temper is at it's peak. The scandal was followed by many pictures and videos to support it, and what makes Kyuhyun's anger to shoot up is to know that most of the fans actually liked it. He feels devastated and Seohyun couldn't do anything cause she's overseas.

 

When Seohyun came back, she immediately finds time to visit him despite her busy schedule. When she first came there, she and Kyuhyun only fight. She would explain it to him but Kyuhyun would not believe her and will ask more questions sarcastically. She knows that he is deeply hurt, and she feels very sorry about that for she knows that it is her fault to be with Yonghwa alone, what more when they both know that Yonghwa is really harboring some feelings on her. It happens again and again that Seohyun grew tired of arguing with him.

 

"You know what? Let's just not meet again for the mean time." she exasperatedly announces. "We are just hurting each other. You wouldn't believe me and I know you feel so betrayed. Let's just take some break." she sighed deeply at her words. She didn't know why she said it but at that time she feels like it's the perfect thing to do.

 

"Yeah right, so you see your Yonghwa more!" he stubbornly mocks her. He actually feels bad after saying that, and after seeing her hurt expression but his ego won't let go so he talk to her harshly. And to add the latest news that Yonghwa actually confess her love on Seohyun in national TV didn't help either.

 

"Think whatever you want!" Seohyun stood up and leave. Her tears were falling as she exited the room, she doesn't want him to see her cry, she knows Kyuhyun will be bothered by this but it just run down freely.

 

Seeing this, Kyuhyun felt so bad. He knows he is acting strange but what can he do? He feels helpless, he didn't know what's the truth outside, on what's happening in their drama filming and some CF shooting. He's feels completely insecure. Inside, his heart believes on her, he trust her, but his mind is acting on it's own. He keeps on asking questions that he knows are hurting her.

 

She's very busy, almost no sleep for the entire day but she will still choose to come and visit him to explain her side. She's worn out. He feels like a sh*t but he knows it's too late. He will just wait for the time when they are both okay, when they are both cool so they could talk again and settle things, because he admits that he himself is not yet ready.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, that scandal is crazy." Yonghwa apologizes after seeing Seohyun in one corner, staring blankly. It's their CF filming and after the scandal became a hot topic, this is their first time to meet again.

 

"No, don't say sorry. It's not your fault anyway." she smiled at him. "The media fabricated many things about us, when I read about it, I feel like they can be a great book author." she laughed, a forced laugh.

 

"I know it affects you big time. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you and Kyuhyun hyung were..." she looked at him in wide eyes. "Jonghyun told me after the scandal happened. Kyuhyun hyung keeps on calling him and I believe that Jonghyun feels pressured. He's very close to Kyuhyun hyung but of course I am his hyung too. Don't be mad at him."

 

Seohyun sighed and smiled at him. " It will be revealed soon though, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about it." she apologized. "and I feel sorry to Jonghyun oppa too."

 

"Oh no... I completely understand, those matters should be kept in secret. Only people who you trust." he smiled. "I'm really sorry, if I know that I wouldn't... maybe I... wouldn't..."

 

"Like what you said, you didn't know so no need to say sorry. I'm the one who should say sorry. I lied to you, I should be more honest to you. I know that..." she trails off, she didn't know if she could continue her sentence anymore.

 

"I like you." Yongha finishes and he smiled bitterly

 

"I'm sorry, I should have just told you so you wouldn't be hurt." she sincerely apologized as she bit her lower lip.

 

"When you love, you would get hurt eventually. It's part of it so you don't need to say sorry. But because of that pain, you will be stronger. Am I right?" he asked her and she nods.

 

"I know and I feel that you have problems regarding this matter and I really feel sorry for that. If I could explain my side to Kyuhyun hyung, I would do it, but I know that for now it will only cause a greater pain. Just let him heal and have some time to think, he feels helpless for sure, he's getting paranoid inside I believe." he chuckles.

 

"If I am on his position, I will also feel the same. But the only difference is, I tend to keep it on my own, to keep quiet and pretend that I'm alright even if it still haunts me. Kyuhyun hyung is the opposite though, he will express his thoughts even if that will cause a misunderstanding and I belive that you know that very well, and you love him for being like that." Seohyun unconsciously nods at him and he laughed. "Maybe that's the reason why you two are meant for each other, you both compliment each others weakness. You're quiet like me and he's vocal. Opposites really attract." he smiled at her as he pats her head lovingly.

 

"Thank you oppa!" she told him sincerely. "Your future girlfriend will be so lucky to have you." she smiled sweetly.

 

"Why not try to become that girlfriend so you can be lucky also?" Yonghwa and she laughed while slapping his arms.

 

"You've never changed oppa, you always make the mood lighter." she smiled at him. "But seriously oppa, thank you."

 

"Nah... it's nothing, anything for you Hyuuun~" he playfully .

 

"Yooong~" she answered and they both laughed hysterically remembering their past pet names for each other during their WGM stint. "Who would have thought that we can be still like this after all these years?" she asked him happily.

 

"You're right! I'm honored to be Seo Juhyun's friend and ex-husband." he answered her brightly and sighed afterwards. "But what I told you in the restaurant that time is really true." he trailed off and Seohyun stopped from laughing.

 

"I'm sorry!" Seohyun feels bad after hearing his words. That time, after their almost 12 hours of filming, they decided to eat. Yonghwa keeps on asking for her out but she always didn't accept it. They are good friends since WGM ended, they still continue to be friends although they didn't contact each other, but when they see each other they will still greet one another.

 

Yonghwa told her his real feelings before but at that time, Seohyun didn't think about relationship at first so she politely rejected him. After that, they became awkward, they will still greet each other but there's an awkward air enveloping them every time they would meet at music shows. When they had a drama together, they became close once again. Yonghwa treated her nicely like he used to, always teasing her and having fun of her. She decided to be good friends with Yonghwa because after all, they are filming a drama so she should be professional and also she thought that past is past and they were just good friends.

 

However, Yonghwa feels the opposite. He feels giddy after knowing that he will have a drama with Seohyun, he decided that he will try his luck again. He will confess to her no matter what. He took it slowly, be close friends with her again, being comfortable and so on. He always ask her to eat out but she always refuses due to some schedules and personal commitments which he understood. "Maybe it's not the right time yet!" he thought.

 

Until one day, after 12 hours straight of fimling, they are all so hungry. Yonghwa suddenly remembers the tteokbokki restaurant they had eaten in past, and to his delight Seohyun likes the idea. Some c0-stars joined them but Yonghwa still feels happy. They all had a good time until the two of them are left.

 

Seohyun's manager was late due to traffic and Yonghwa offered to wait with her. He ask if she wants him to be his driver but Seohyun refused because she has another schedule that's why her manager is picking her up. They stayed there for awhile, not knowing that some fans took their photo secretly. Yonghwa finally decided to tell her what he feels, Seohyun feels bad about it for she will reject Yonghwa again for the second time around. Yong understands her but of course he feels sad. He expected it anyway, but after hearing her, he feels more broken.

 

"Now I understand why you said that we are really just off to be good friends." Yonghwa speaks and Seohyun felt bad again. "You really love him Seohyun-ah! I must say that I feel envious." he laughed bitterly. "You are free to accept me that time or even flirt with any other guys because he is far away, but you didn't. Well, it's not in your personality anyway but I just thought about that." Yong laughs and look at her intently. "I'm happy that you found your true love Seohyun-ah! Be strong okay? Don't give up!!" he cheered for her and Seohyun only nods.

 

Suddenly, one of the staffs enter the room. "Yonghwa-ssi, Seohyun-ssi, the photographer is now ready." Yonghwa nods and look at Seohyun. "So let's go? Come on, think that I am Kyuhyun hyung so be happy!" he whispered and Seohyun laughed.

 

 

 

After a month, Kyuhyun had his break from the military service. He called Eunhyuk to ask about Seohyun's whereabouts because he knows Hyoyeon would know it. "I don't know what is really happening but Kyu, you better fix it okay?" Eunhyuk told him and he thanked him for giving him the details.

 

He knows that going to a filming site is not a good idea so he just went to her condo to wait for her, besides he still had the key to it. It's 3am when Seohyun arrived at her condo, she feels so tired after her long day shoot. As she open her refrigerator to have some water, a low voice spoke on her behind making her shriek.

 

"Oh my goodness, you scared me." she managed to say after seeing Kyuhyun's face. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I have 3 days off. I believe I should spend it wisely." he answered her truthfully while Seohyun is looking at him intently. "I know I've been a paranoid and whatsoever you want to call me and I know I'm wrong and I'm really sorry. I've missed you, I really do. I don't care about my pride anymore, I just want to hug and kiss you. One month of not hearing your voice is a torture for me, I didn't even know how did I survive so please save me from this misery." he told her straightforwardly.

 

Seohyun sighed in retreat, she also feels the same, this whole month is a big torture for her. She asked her manager to pack her schedules so she would be very busy and she will not think of Kyuhyun, but everytime the cameras stops rolling, all she thinks about is Kyuhyun.

 

"You're silence is killing me. Please speak! If you want to punch me, do it. You want to slap me? Do it. Just don't be like this. Please Joohyun, tell me what you feel." he begged her with tears in his eyes. Seeing this, Seohyun hugged him tight.

 

"I'm sorry oppa! I'm really sorry!" she cried. All the emotions she's been hiding finally came out, she's been holding it for the longest time and today, infront of Kyuhyun, she's pouring it out.

 

"Ssssh baby, don't cry, I'm the one who's at fault. I should have just believe in you but my stubborn mind won't participate with me. I know I hurted you and I'm really sorry. I'm sorry baby, don't cry." he also cried, holding Seohyun in his arms again make him realize how much he miss her, how much he loves her and he's cursing himself for making her cry. They stayed like that for a few minutes until they both calmed down, Kyuhyun holds her hand and lead her to the living room. They sat and cuddle in the couch as the TV is open but their mind is completely not in there.

 

"Am I forgiven?" he ask after sighing for the third time. Seohyun nods at him from his chest, not able to speak due to tiredness. He kiss her temples and hug her tighter. "I'm really sorry for everything Joohyun. Promise, I will never do that again. I don't kow what has gotten into me but I definitely regret it. I'm sorry baby!" he apologized once again.

 

"Let's just forget about that oppa, let's not look and dwell on the past. We have many stories to tell right?" Kyuhyun chuckles and nods. "I don't want to have more drama, let's just enjoy this days. Afterall, you will be back in the military service once again so let's enjoy this." she told him as she nuzzles to his chest more. "We've forgiven each other right? It's been a month oppa, I've missed you."

 

"I missed you too." he kissed her forehead once again as they were enveloped with a comfortable silence. Both cherishing each other's embrace and love. Soon, Seohyun yawns, it's 5 in the morning and the two were still on the couch. Kyuhyun lifted her up as she shriek in shock. Kyuhyun lay her on his bed as he caress her hair. "Go to sleep okay? Do you have schedules for later?" Seohyun shook her head.

 

"I have a photoshoot in the afternoon but I can cancel it if you want." she beams at him as he laughed. "Don't do that, I'll wait for you patiently here and I will cook dinner, is that okay with you?" Kyuhyun told her and she nods like a child who is given a candy treat. "Go to sleep okay? I'll sleep in the couch!" he informs her as he peck her lips.

 

"No..." she protests "Sleep with me." she shyly offered and Kyuhyun's eyes widen. "Don't leave me please, I want to sleep in your arms." she continuously insisted as Kyuhyun sighed in retreat.

 

"But it's hard baby!" he mumbles and Seohyun looked at him weirdly. "Nothing!" he laughed nervously.

 

"What's hard on sleeping in my bed?" Seohyun asked innocently and soon, she turns red. "We will just sleep side by side, we will not do anything anyway." she shyly remarked, she really wants to sleep beside Kyuhyun.

 

"Okay baby! as long as you're happy." he lay beside her as he envelope her in his arms. He feels happy that they are okay now and he couldn't be happier than this. Seohyun is now sleeping peacefully in his arms, she moved closer as her feet also moves. Kyuhyun growled silently when he felt Seohyun's legs brush on his manhood accidentally. "This why it's hard!' he thought at he tries to sleep, forcing his eyes to close but sleep won't visit him. Suddenly, Seohyun shifted her position once again, she turn her back on him as Kyuhyun open his eyes on the sudden move. Seohyun's behind is dangerously close to his manhood and he can feel the pressure on it. Washing his thoughts away, he went to the restroom to freshen up.

 

"I know I should've not agree to sleep beside her." he shakes his head as his little friend down there is standing slowly. He jumps in the restroom to wash away the thought but the door suddenly opens revealing Seohyun.

 

"What are you doing oppa?" she asked confusedly and she stared at him. "Omo." she turns around after seeing his down part with a slight raise. She turns red as Kyuhyun sighed deeply.

 

 

"I'll sleep in the couch outside baby. You can go back to sleep." He kiss her lips as he plans to leave. Before closing the door, he saw Seohyun who is still blushing frozen on her position. "This is the reason why it is hard baby. You should keep that in mind okay?'' he managed to joke to decrease the awkward atmosphere and Seohyun laughed.

 

"ert!!!" she shouted as she lay on her bed again.

 

 

***PRESENT***

 

 

"Seohyun is right oppa, you definitely have some mood swings." Yoona .

 

 

"It's even greater than Seohyunnie, as far as I know Seohyun is the pregnant one here." Sooyoung laughs at the thought.

 

 

"I don't understand myself either." Kyuhyun grumbled.

 

 

"Aigoo, Kyuhyun oppa is acting like a pregnant woman here." Yuri mocks

 

 

"Maybe Seohyun's pregnancy is transferred on him." Jessica joked as the girls laughed loudly.

 

 

"or maybe, Kyuhyun oppa is the one who feels pregnant." Tiffany added

 

 

"That may be true, I remember Junsu oppa being the one who's having mood swings and cravings when I was pregnant to my youngest." Taeyeon suddenly blurted out

 

 

"What do you mean Taeng?" Hyoyeon asked

 

 

"He's the one who feels like a pregnant woman than me. You know, the normal symptoms when you're pregnant. Morning sickness and such. Ommonim said that it can really happen." Taeyeon explains.

 

 

"Do you really believe in that Taeng? I think it's just a myth." Sooyoung countered.

 

 

"You mean unnie, Junsu oppa asks for weird foods and he became so emotional?" Taeyeon nods. "He sleeps like a pig and he can't be awaken in the morning immediately?" Taeyeon nods once again.

 

 

"You're really smart maknae!" Taeyeon smiles proudly

 

 

"OMO!!!" Seohyun suddenly yelled and look at Kyuhyun who's eyes were also wide.

 

 

"Don't tell me..." Kyuhyun trailed off

 

 

"Kyuhyun oppa asked for some weird foods this past few weeks. He even wants to eat goguma in different styles all day." she laughed "and I don't feel the cravings at all for now. When I was carrying Hyunji before, I always crave for some foods even i'm just in my second month." she adds as Taeyeon laughs.

 

"See what I told you!" Taeyeon mocks the other girls who are now all laughing at Kyuhyun's misery. "Don't worry oppa, you can ask for my husband's help." she said as she unleash her famous ahjumma laugh.