5 years later

Our Life

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stay away from my sister!!!" Hyunji screamed. He keeps on blocking the three little boys who are trying to play with her dear sister. He gets mad after seeing her little sister playing with boys in the school playground.

 

"Oppaaaa." Hyunjoo whined. "I want to play." she keeps on holding his oppa's hand to let her play again. She gets bored for waiting his oppa's dismissal so when her classmates ask her to play, she happily complied.

 

"Andawaeeeee!!!" Hyunji sternly replied. "Appa said I should protect you and won't let you go near boys." he held his sister's hand and pulled her somewhere near the waiting area.

 

"You're unfair, oppa!!!" she lightly sobbed which startles Hyunji. "You won't let me play with others but you keep on playing with your friends." 

 

"Most of my friends are also boys so it's differen Hyunjoo." he countered. "I'm just obeying appa's orders." he calmly told and hug her. "Don't cry anymore, oppa will play with you." he said lovingly as he her chubby cheeks with tears.

 

"Hyunji, princess..." they both turn around to look at the owner of the voice as they both stood up immediately. "Appaaaaa!!!" both screamed as they run towards him. Kyuhyun happily hugs them and pick up Hyunjoo in his arms. 

 

"How's school?" he excitedly ask. "Wait! Did you cry princess?" Kyuhyun asked when he saw Hyunjoo's tear stained face. "What happened?" he asked. "Did someome bully you? Did they hurt you? Are you in pain? Tell appa everything! Who bullied you?" he asked while panicking and Hyunjoo could only blink.

 

"Aigoo oppa, stop asking her too much questions." Seohyun suddenly came and Hyunji immediately hugs her waist. "Ummaaaa!" he smiled as Seohyun hugs him back.

 

"Umma! Appa! oppa didn't let me play with my new friends." Hyunjoo accused her older brother. Kyuhyun looks at his son who is frowning while hugging Seohyun's waist tightly.

 

"Aigoo! Come on, let's go to the car now." Seohyun said as she looks at Kyuhyun as he nodded in agreement. The family went to the car and as they drove, Seohyun opened the topic again after sensing that her childern is still not talking.

 

"So what's the problem Hyunji? Hyunjoo?" she asked in a calm voice. "Oppa didn't let me play with my new friends." Hyunjoo complained once again.

 

"Hyunji-ah, why you didn't let your sister to play with her new friends?" Seohyun asked. "Isn't it nice that Hyunjoo will have new friends?"

 

"B-but... the friends she's talking about were all boys." he pouted cutely as Kyuhyun shouted a "WHAT?" Seohyun sighed and shook her head as she slap Kyuhyun lightly on his arms.

 

"I'm just obeying appa's orders. He told me that I should not let Hyunjoo get near boys. And all those boys keeps on saying that Hyunjoo is pretty so they will play with her." Hyunji started to complain.

 

"That is absolutely absurd! How can young boys be like that? Hyunji-ah! You did the right thing. Appa is so proud of you." Kyuhyun blurted out his feelings as Hyunji grinned. He knows that his appa will take his side. He looks at his umma who is just shaking her head once again and slap his appa's shoulder once again.

 

"B-but they are nice... they gave me candies." Hyunjoo countered while showing the gummy bears her friends gave. Hyunji took it away as Hyunjoo started to cry once again.

 

"I told you, oppa will play with you. You don't need to play with those boys." Hyunji said. "But you always play starcraft, i don't want it." Hyunjoo whined while sobbing. "They will not play with me anymore because you push them away." she continued.

 

"You should play with Tia noona, Haeyoon noona, Nichole noona and many more noonas." Hyunji countered.

"But I didn't see them." Hyunjoo sobbed

"You should look for them." he countered.

"But you told me not to leave the bench near playground." she talks back while sobbing

"But you still leave." he wittily replied.

 

"Aisssh, stop it you two!" Seohyun's soft but stern voice stopped them. "First of all, Hyunji, we told you to take care and protect Hyunjoo. But you are being too much sweety, Hyunjoo also needs to have new friends okay?" Hyunji nods at her while Seohyun is glaring his husband who is nervously driving.

 

"Second, Hyunjoo-ah, you should listen to oppa also arasso? Don't always cry if things didn't turn out the way you wanted to. Just explain your side to oppa so he will understand you." Hyunjoo cutely nodded his head as Seohyun look at Hyunji once again.

 

"And you Hyunji oppa, listen to your dongsaeng as well okay? Don't be too overprotective. You don't want your sister to don't have her chingus right? Let her gain friends okay? It's normal for her to have new friends so don't be jealous. You will always be his one and only oppa, right Hyunjoo?" the little girl nodded cutely.

 

"Neh umma. Mianheyo." Hyunji cutely replied as he tries to hug Hyunjoo who is beside him but he couldn't due to seatbelts. "Save the hug later Hyunji" Seohyun giggled. "And you princess, what will you tell to oppa?" she asked after looking at Hyunjoo.

 

"Mianheyo oppa, umma, appa." she cutely murmurred as Hyunji grins at her. "No worries princess." 

 

 

 

As they arrive at their house, Kyuhyun quickly carried Hyunjoo again in his arms as Hyunji held Seohyun's hand while entering. "Okay, now go and change your clothes. Umma will prepare your snack. Oppa, help Hyunjoo in changing her clothes okay?" Kyuhyun only nods at her as he lead the kids upstairs.

 

After a few minutes, Seohyun is still preparing the cake she baked when an arm s to her waist. "Thank you." he mumbled as Seohyun chuckled. 

 

"It's nothing." she replied. "You know that I love baking." she continues to prepare as Kyuhyun snuggle his head in her shoulder enjoying her sweet scent.

 

"Not for that. For fixing the kid's little misunderstanding awhile ago." he giggled. "If not for you, maybe until now they are still fighting."

 

"It's nothing..." she replied meekly. Seohyun then turn around to slap his arms. "Awwww! wae???" he irked in pain as Seohyun frowns at him. "Yah oppa! Stop making Hyunji to act like you. Aisssh chincha!"

 

"What's wrong with that?" he whined while rubbing his arms, pretending it really hurt. "Quit your act Cho Kyuhyun, you know what I'm talking about." she replied sternly as she put the cake back in the refrigerator. "Stop being too overprotective to Hyunjoo arasso?"

 

"I'm not!" he countered. "Yeah right. Says the one who is panicking and asking too much questions when he saw her daughter cried." she mocks him as Kyuhyun sighed, he knows he will not win this argument.

 

"I'm sorry." he backhugged Seohyun once again, but this time it's more tight like he didn't want to let her go. "I just can't help it. It's Hyunjoo's first day of school and i'm afraid that many boys will follow her. Our daughter is very very pretty, of course she looks like you." he cheekily explained. "I can't be with her all the time so I asked Hyunji. Is that bad?" he asked like a little puppy hoping that his wife will understand him.

 

"Aisssh! Stop acting cute, you're too old for that, oppa!" she grumbled as she tries to be freed. "I understand your sentiments but don't be too much oppa. Look what happened to them, Hyunjoo also needs to socialize. I will be afraid if she'll be a loner." she explained. They both sighed as Kyuhyun backhugged her again.

 

"I'm sorry." he mumbled and Seohyun turns around to face him. "Arasso!!!" she replied with a smile. "But next time, don't be too much okay? I know you're afraid that Hyunjoo will be chased by boys, but she is still young okay? She's only 5 oppa, she will not have a boyfriend anytime soon." she giggled seeing Kyuhyun's contorted face at the mention of the word 'boyfriend'.

 

"Don't talk about boyfriends" he grunted and his wife laugh at him. "Aiish chinca, you're evil." he mumbled and Seohyun look at him again. "We're just the same." she giggled and went to the dining table to prepare.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head in annoyance and happiness. His dear wife surely knows how to but at the same time make him feel loved. He can never be more thankful that God gave him such a wonderful wife, he sometimes think that his Heechul hyung is right. 'Maybe I did save the king's life before to be able to have such an amazing wife and family.' he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

heol. i'm sorry for a super late update. ㅈㅅ

I hope you like this update ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I promise to update this more often.

Thank you once again and happy reading! Comments are loved <3

and please, help me... you can suggest some of your ideas on what do you want to happen and I'll try my best to write it ;) gomawoyo~