Strong Heart

Our Life

 

 

"What hyung? Strong heart will be back? Wow daebak!" Sungmin cheered after hearing Leeteuk's announcement. All were shocked but happy, Strong Heart is also a dear show to everyone especially to the Super Generation couples.

 

 

"Neh... They are planning to have Hodong hyung to come back right Seunggi?." Leeteuk added and Seunggi nodded. "Isn't it nice? I feel bad for some new idols today that they didn't experience being on that show." he expressed his thoughts and drinks his soju.

 

 

"You're right hyung. It's a nice show. Many things happened on that show especially to the most of us. Me and Sunny first talked our relationship there." Sungmin nodded.

 

 

"That happens to most of us." Eunhyuk added. "But I still remember the episode where all Super Junior and SNSD were a guest. That's the day Hyoyeon accepted my proposal so I will not forget that day.'' Eunhyuk said dreamily.

 

 

"It is a very special day indeed." Kyuhyun agrees.

 

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

Strong Heart

 

 

KHD: Aigoo Seunggi-ssi today's episode is so special, our studio is packed.

 

LSG: I know hyung.. it is so packed with beautiful people. Gorgeous people, what to do?

 

KHD: It should be my problem Seunggi-ssi, not yours *laughs*

 

LSG: So let's welcome our guest?

 

KHD: we shall.. Ladies and gentleman for sure you miss these people. Let's all welcome Super Junior and SNSD *everyone claps*

 

LSG: Aigoo, the studio is shining! My eyes hurt. *everyone laughs*

 

KHD: Hwaaaa it's nice to see all of you.

 

SJ: we are too, hello everyone... We are Super Junior!!!

 

SNSD: it's nice to see you again... Jigeumeun... SoNyuhShiDae!!!

 

KHD: this will be fun. So please explain to us how you are guys sitting in that order, let's start with Leeteuk-ssi and Taeyeon-ssi

 

Leeteuk: Aigoo we are the leader couple.

 

Taeyeon: Neh! Super Junior and SNSD's leader *smiles*

 

Heechul: we are the Cat couple

 

KHD: cat couple?

 

Jessica: It is because fans says that we both have a cat-ish feel. *smiles* and Heechul oppa loves cats! and in my drama I'm always associated with cats.

 

LSG: what a unique couple name *laughs* so let's continue? Sungmin-ssi?

 

Sungmin: Ahhh we are the aegyo couple!

 

Sunny: That's right! *smiles*

 

KHD: I think everyone understand that *laughs* next... Donghae-ssi?

 

Donghae: Annyeonghaseyo... we are the english couple

 

LSG: English?

 

Tiffany: Donghae oppa is good in speaking english. *smiles*

 

KHD: oh is that so? okay we understand. next...

 

Eunhyuk: We are the dancing machine couple.

 

Hyoyeon:Dancing couple *smiles*

 

Yesung: we are the tan couple!

 

Yuri: our color is dark. *laughs*

 

Ryeowook: We are the food couple

 

Sooyoung: Wook oppa loves making food, and I love eating *laughs*

 

KHD: that's a nice name, maybe I should join that club *laughs*

 

Siwon: we are the visual couple

 

Yoona: face of the group *smiles shyly*

 

LSG: oh you really are beautiful Yoona-ssi

 

KHD: Stop confessing your love on Yoona-ssi, Siwon-ssi might be jealous *everyone laughs*

 

Kyuhyun: and of course we are the maknae couple

 

Seohyun: neh... maknae couple *smiles*

 

KHD: ahhh they emit a young love feel.

 

LSG: that's very weird Hodong-ssi *laughs*

 

Shindong: it's not done yet! we are the big couple

 

Kangin: our built is really big, it's not because we are fat *everyone laughs*

 

KHD: we didn't say anything Kangin-ssi

 

Kangin: I would just like to clear that up *laughs*

 

 

They talked happily about their life after both group disbands temporarily, everyone shared their own story and also stories of the past revealing each others secrets. They were laughing at the revelations of their first crush and ideal types when they were still rookies, on how they spend their out of town trips and parties they attend to. Leeteuk and Taeyeon shared their story as a leader, their insecurities and their hard time but also the perks of being the leader of the most popular groups.

 

 

Yoona and Siwon talked about their hardships as the center of the group. That many people thought it's an advantage but for them it also brings disadvantages. They also give advice to the new groups especially to the visual on what to do and think.

 

 

KHD: so we now know the leaders and visuals stories. Should we ask the maknaes now?

 

LSG: that's right, in a group, leaders, visual and maknaes are always present. So Kyuhyun-ssi can you share your story.

 

Kyuhyun: being a maknae also has some advantage and disadvantages just like them. They always thought that maknaes act cute, but I'm really not cute

 

Seohyun: That's true! They always ask me to act cute but it is really hard for me

 

Sooyoung: But you're naturally cute

 

Tiffany: she didn't know that she's cute but she really is. If people ask her to act cute, she feels pressured that's why she became awkward, but if you just watch her she's cute just the way she is

 

Taeyeon: but as time goes by she always do aegyo to us that we sometimes tell her to stop, it's like everyone of us passed that stage already but she's just starting so she always act cute to us

 

Jessica: but she's our baby so we understand her and we really find her cute

 

Hyoyeon: but sometimes it's just too much! *laughs* she keeps on doing aegyo to us but in other people she can't do it, we want to boast that our maknae is cute to prove that SNSD isn't old but she always disappoint us *laughs*

 

Seohyun: I really don't want to act cute, good thing SM's maknaes are all the same *laughs*

 

KHD: if you look at Seohyun-ssi, she's really charming and cute

 

Leeteuk: that's right! even if she's not the maknae of SM, for a long time she is treated as the maknae. Majority of us saw her grow up so we feel like her parents *laughs*

 

Eunhyuk: but you like Seohyun, it's not like a parent's affection

 

Leeteuk: that was before *smiles shyly*

 

Shindong: Sora-ssi is watching *everyone laughs*

 

Kyuhyun: Also, people thinks that because we are maknae, we have to be innocent and like a baby, when I posed in a magazine and my top is revealed, fans were asking why did I do it and I must protect my image. I was thinking that I'm already an adult but they think that it's not proper for me.

 

Seohyun: when I also have a pictorial with a and short dress, people called me a or a . They said that I'm just acting innocent but the truth is I am not. It's kind of hard because of course as a woman you want to wear those kind of dresses too even once.

 

Leeteuk: I kind of envy them though, they were treated young forever

 

Eunhyuk: it's because your old hyung "laughs*

 

KHD: but I think a or a is a bit too much

 

Heechul: antis are really harsh

 

Kyuhyun: that's true but of course being a maknae is fun. When we go out, I'm always treated in food by my hyungs

 

Seohyun: me too! *smiles happily* and our managers favor us

 

Kyuhyun: that's right! they always scold the older ones

 

Seohyun: and if they ask us what food we want, they always agree

 

Kyuhyun: the they will ignore the other requests if it became so many

 

Seohyun: they would always follow us and bring my bags

 

Kyuhyun: they are talking always nice to us too

 

Seohyun: fans gave us many cute things and treated us like babies so they pamper us with cute stuffs and things we like

 

Leeteuk: aren't the two of them are having their own world right now?

 

KHD: it's the maknae world

 

Kyuhyun: but it's true *laughs*

 

KHD: Seohyun-ssi... are you close with Kyuhyun-ssi?

 

Seohyun: Neh! Waeyo?

 

KHD: you two seems like enjoying yourselves there, you two keep on whispering and laughing *flashbacks of the whispering and laughing moments* you even slap his arms naturally

 

LSG: Hodong-ssi has sharp eyes

 

Seohyun: Kyuhyun oppa loves to joke

 

Kyuhyun: we are really comfortable of each other so we talk often

 

KHD: but I see something different

 

Leeteuk: Hodong-ssi is a shaman *laughs*

 

KHD: you two are beating Sungmin and Sunny-ssi's sweetness

 

Eunhyuk: Aren't we sweet?

 

Hyoyeon: Stop talking! *everyone laughs*

 

KHD: (acting like a shaman) in few more years more i think I will se a little Kyuhyun and little Seohyun

 

Leeteuk: what do you mean?

 

KHD: they will be having babies *laughs* and the others too like Sungmin-ssi and Sunny-ssi

 

LSG: are you hinting on something?

 

KHD: okay fine you and Yoona-ssi too, are you happy?

 

LSG: *blushing* what are you talking about?

 

Leeteuk: are you making a headline for tomorrow's portals?

 

KHD: *laughing* i'm just kidding why are all of you look so worried, Kyuhyun-ssi? gwenchana?

 

Kyuhyun: Neh.. i was just shocked

 

KHD: do you like it?

 

Kyuhyun: Neh???

 

LSG: stop teasing him, he looks like a stone fish now *laughing loudly*

 

 

 

 

***PRESENT***

 

"Kang Hodong-ssi is really good, his joke about me and Seohyun really came true." Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out.

 

 

"So you are thinkng about that huh? But his predictions were really a big news before, it even create a scandal with the two of you and it cause a big trouble." Sungmin replied.

 

 

"But because of that, our relationship was strengthened. We were not allowed to see each other always, even in SM, our managers make sure that we  are in a private place so the scandal will not erupt more. I was not even allowed to visit her in her condo for a few months because of creepy sasaeng fans. Then I have to leave for military that time so I wasn't able to see her more. It was pretty hard but it was all worth it." he explained and took a gulp of his soju.

 

 

"I must say that you are right, the both of you matured because of that issue and that's when I became sure that you are really serious about her." Heechul told him, Kyuhyun almost spit his soju after hearing Heechul's remarks.

 

 

"You didn't trust me before that hyung? You thought I was not serious about her?" he asked in disbelief. Sungmin and Yesung pats his back as the rest of the guys are laughing at him.

 

 

"I know you too well so I don't trust you on Seohyun, you cannot blame me. You know how Seohyun is very dear to me." he spats and laughed "But now I trust you, but I'm also keeping my eye on you." he warned him and Kyuhyun gulped.

 

 

"I know that hyung." he answered softly "I know! that's why I'm trusting you know."Heechul patted his head and smiled. "How did that scandal stopped then?" he grinned mischieviously as Kyuhyun frowed.

 

 

"Hahahaha I remember that!" Ryeowook can't stop himself from laughing after seeing Kyuhyun's distorted face

 

 

"It's because of Yonghwa and Seohyun's scandal right?" Yesung stated , oblivious of Kyuhyun's anger

 

 

"Ahhh that's because they had a drama that time and it became a hit. Then they were seen in restaurant eating so people thought they reunited." Ryeowook mocks him as the rest of the boys were laughing

 

 

"I remember that drama, it even beat the rating of my drama." Seunggi added

 

 

"TCH! Don't mention that!" Kyuhyun growled and everyone laughed loudly. They are having fun of teasing Kyuhyun, he's the one who usually bullies them but now they have a weapon against him, just say Yonghwa and Seohyun's scandal and he will be easily fumed.

 

 

"Yah oppa! Stop yelling!" Seohyun screamed at him from the other table and he just sighed deeply, he admits that he is defeated.

 

"Bricked!" Heechul remarked and the guys laughter erupted once more.