Special Guest

Our Life

 

 

As everybody is enjoying the night, the girls almost finished the foods they've ordered while the boys were complaining that they are still hungry. Sooyoung and Yoona who have been blamed decided to go to the counter and order foods again, Seohyun joined them as Yoona ask her to.

 

 

As they came back, Seohyun saw Heechul in her seat and approach him happily. "Oppa!!! that's my seat!" she pouted and Heechul laughed. He stood up as he made Seohyun sit safely.

 

 

"Your umma called, I answered it because you're not here and your husband is in the bathroom." he informed her softly "Wae? What did she say?" Seohyun asked as she look at her phone. "She asked what time are we going to finish and I think there's something she needs to do so she called."

 

 

"Mwoh? Ok thanks oppa, I'll call her again." she said as she contacted her umma.

 

 

"Ani, it's settled already so no need." he smiled at her and Seohyun frowned when her umma is not picking up.

 

 

"Aissshhh, why is umma not picking up." she mumbled and Heechul laughed. "Don't worry, I told you it's settled already so don't think too much arasso" he said as he patted her head and leaves.

 

 

Soon, Sungmin and Junsu started dancing happily as Taeyeon sings merrily. Seohyun forgot about her umma's call and dance slowly with Kyuhyun as the rest also danced with their partners.

 

 

They were now all sitting happily while eating again after their mini dance party when they heard a knock from the door. Heechul turn around after hearing the knock, he excuse himself and offered to open it. Seohyun was shocked after seeing her umma when Heechul came back happily.

 

 

"Umma?!?!?" What are you doing here? Where's Hyunji?" she stood up in shock and approach her umma who was hugging Heechul tightly. After hearing Seohyun's voice, Kyuhyun also stood up to approach his mother-in-law.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ommonim!!!" Super Junior, SNSD and the rest of them greeted happily. "Annyeong!" she replied happily and looked at Seohyun.

 

 

"Aigoo, didn't you tell him Heenim?" she asked and Heechul shook his head as he laugh. "She wouldn't like it." he whispered and Seohyun's umma giggled. "Aigoo you've never changed Heenim, visit me more often arasso? Ask Jinri too, I've missed that kid." Mrs. Seo was happily talking to Heechul that she forgot that her daughter was waiting for her answer.

 

 

"Jinri is busy ommonim! You know, she and Taemin are newly weds so they always travel to have some fun. But as soon as she comes back, I'll tell her. You miss your three beloved kids don't you?" Heechul teased and Mrs. Seo nods.

 

 

"It's always Seohyun who I see, I miss the three of you together. So promise me you will visit me arasso?" she answered happily as Seohyun frowns.

 

 

"Umma!" she tapped her feet as she became impatient waiting for her mother's answer. But then, her attention shifted after seeing a kid who is running to her.

 

 

"Ommaaaaaaaaa!" Hyunji run and hug Seohyun's leg, Kyuhyun knelt down to pick him up.

 

 

"Ommonim, what is this?" Kyuhyun asked completely bewildered after seeing his son. He looked at his son and kiss his cheek as he giggled happily.

 

 

"Hyunjiiiiiiiiiii!!!!'' everyone cheered and Hyunji became startled so he snuggle his cute little face at his father's neck. Kyuhyun rubbed his back as he whispers comforting words to his shy son.

 

 

"Aigoo Hyunji-ah why do you have to run like that?" Mr. Seo came panting with a big bag on his hand. "Oh Annyeonghaseyo!" he greeted formally after seeing everyone is looking at him. "Oh Seohyun-ah here's Hyunji's bag. I told your umma to do not bring so many things but you know her too well." he gave the bag to Seohyun who is dumbfounded.

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, your auntie called and she's on our house already. I don't know what happened why she came here early. It's supposed to be tomorrow morning, I guess it's something important. So I'm sorry we have to leave. We can't let your aunt to stay outside, she needs some things from us." Mrs. Seo explained and Seohyun only nods.

 

 

"I didn't tell you cause I know you will leave if you know about it. Besides, it's still early. it's only 9pm, and guys it's okay if Hyunji will party with us right?" Heechul asked and the rest of them agreed.

 

 

"It's definitely okay! Omona, Hyunji-ah, you miss me?" Yoona asked as she tries to get Hyunji's attention who is still shy in Kyuhyun's arms.

 

 

"I don't want to disturb your party, I know it's been awhile since you've done this but my sister really comes unexpectedly so I'm sorry" Mrs. Seo apologized

 

 

"Ani ommonim, it's really fine. We would like Hyunji to be here. Don't worry okay? and besides isn't your sister waiting for you?" Heechul asked

 

 

"Omo, I completely forgot about that. Come on let's go. and sorry again everyone. Hyunji-ah be a good boy arasso?" she smiled at them as he drag his husband who is still saying goodbye to everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo you are really cute Hyunji-ah!" Yoona exclaimed as she continuously plays with Hyunji in her lap. SHe had a hard time of luring Hyunji to come to her so now she is completely happy. "Did you miss me Hyunji-ah? Did you miss your godmother?" Hyunji nods at her as he grab Yoona's finger and play with it. "Wahhhh you're so cute" she happily giggled.

 

 

"Seohyun-ah! Don't worry, it's really fine that Hyunji is here. Look at the boys, they are not drinking anymore so that's better." Taeyeon told Seohyun who is still slooking dazed.

 

 

"Ani unnie, I was just shocked. But I'm okay. and you're right, it's good that Hyunji came so the boys stopped drinking." she smile as she caress her son's head who is still in Yoona's lap beside her. Hyunji looked at her and muttered "umma!!!" he stuck out his short arms as Seohyun happily pick him up.

 

 

"Aisssh! I'm still playing with him Hyunnie!" Yoona whined as she tries to get Hyunji's attention but the baby is busy caressing his umma's face and he kissed it with loud sound.

 

 

"Ahhhhh I'm jealous! Hyunji-ah kiss Yoona imo too." Hyunji then kiss her cheeks too as she shrieked in delight. "Me too. Me too. Me too." SNSD chanted and they happily giggled after Hyunji fulfill their wishes.

 

 

 

It's 10pm and they are still there happily talking and eating. Hyunji is playing with his samchons and imos who looks very delighted. He keeps on squealing and laughing out loud. He keeps on telling his uncles to play a game with him.

 

 

"Aigoo Seohyun-ah, he's having so much fun. He's so cute." Hyoyeon exclaimed after sitting in her chair, she's been playing with Hyunji awhile ago. "Kyeopta!" she giggled and Seohyun giggled too.

 

 

"Thank you unnie, I know that he is very cute." she grins as she look at his husband and son who is happily playing with the others. "But I think we should go home. It's getting late. Hyunji needs to sleep." she suddenly blurted out.

 

 

"Aigoo Hyunnie, just stay a little more. Look at Hyunji happily playing." Taeyeon countered. "Taeng is right! besides, ommonim said that Hyunji just woke up in the car when they are near here. He's energized." Heechul added.

 

 

"Look at him happily playing. Ahhhh he's so cute!" Sooyoung continued. "Hyunji-ah!" she called the baby, as Hyunji look at him she continues to speak "Do you want to go home?" he shook his head "Aigoo, so cute! Give imo a smile then so you will not go home." she ordered the latter and he smiles cutely at them.

 

 

 

 

"AHHHH kyeopta!" everyone screams on delight.

 

"See!!! Just let him be Seohyun-ah! Let him enjoy a little more. He doesn't look exhausted so don't worry." she chimed in.

 

 

Seohyun sighed and agreed. She's happy that his husband and son were having fun right now with her oppas and unnies. She soon joined them to play as they didn't notice the time.

 

 

It's now 11:30pm and Hyunji is now in Seohyun's lap, drinking his milk. The boys were just settling the bills and the girls were all waiting in their seat. "Hyunnie-ah, he really looks like Kyuhyun oppa now!" Jessica suddenly blurted out.

 

 

"But he still have some Seohyun's features though." Taeyeon spoke. ""He has Seohyun's eyes and cheeks." Tiffany added a little too loud and Hyoyeon nudged her. "omo mianhe" she whispered and laughed.

 

 

"Hahaha it's okay unnie! The older he gets, the more he looks like his appa." Seohyun laughed "Kyuhyun oppa always boast that so please don't mention it later okay?'' she giggled happily.

 

 

"Umma!!!" Hyunji remove his milk and call his umma. Seohyun looked at him and put his bottle on the table. "Hyunji wants kiss." Seohyun smiled as she hold her son up and shower him kisses. He squealed happily as her unnies look at them with smiles.

 

 

"Aigoo, you're so sweet baby!" Sooyoung smiled and pinch Hyunji's cheeks playfully. "Imo wants kiss from Hyunji too." she requested and Hyunji complied. Soon, all of them got a kiss from the little Cho.

 

 

"Hyunji-ah, who do you love more? Umma or Appa?" Hyoyeon asked out of a sudden and Hyunji points at Seohyun immediately. Seohyun smiled and kiss her son's cheek lovingly.

 

"YAH Hyo! What kind of question is that?" Yuri asked and Hyoyeon snickered

 

 

"Aigoo, you love umma more? huh? Don't tell it to appa okay?" she giggled cutely as Hyunji also smiles in delight.

 

 

"Hyunji loves umma" he mumbled and everybody goes "Awwwwww." "But you love appa too right?" he nods cutely "You should love us the same okay?" he nods again and he hug his umma on her neck.

 

 

"Hyunji loves umma and appa!" he mumbled and everyone goes "Awwwww"

 

 

"I miss my baby!" Sunny sighed and took a sip from her glass. "Me too!" Taeyeon agrees. "We're going home so just wait a little more." Sooyoung console them.

 

 

"We're so happy that Hyunji came here Seohyun-ah! Our surprise guest." Yoona giggled and punch Hyunji's cheek lightly

 

 

The boys then came back and they prepared to leave the venue. They stayed in one place outside and bids goodbye to each other happily, not forgeting to also bid goodbye to little Hyunji.

 

 

"Say goodbye to samchons and imos sweety!' Seohyun whispered to Hyunji, soon he wave his small and cute hands to everyone as they happily wave at him too.

 

 

As they enter the car, Seohyun sat at the back to hold Hyunji. "Did you enjoy baby?" he nods cutely as he yawns. "Aigoo, my little prince is sleepy now." she laughed and carry him to let him sleep in his arms. She lulled him to sleep as Kyuhyun looks at them in the rear mirror, smiling.

 

 

"Is he asleep?" he asked after a few minutes, he looked again in the mirror and smiled.

 

 

"Neh! He's tired but happy." she smiled as she settle Hyunji carefully in her lap, she smiled as she caress his cheeks lovingly. "Are you tired too oppa?" she asked and Kyuhyun nods.

 

 

"But I'm okay. How about you baby? Are you tired?" he asked softly. "You shouldn't tire yourself too much. I'll handle Hyunji later okay?"

 

 

"Don't worry, I'm fine. All I do is eat. I think my stomach gets bigger as I eat awhile ago." she laughed softly.

 

 

"It's better though. So that our baby will grow biggerr." he smiled at the thought. "I'm excited baby. I feel like I'm being an appa again for the first time." he confessed.

 

 

"Me too oppa! I also feel the same." she smiled and soon she also drifted to sleep.

 

 

"Aigoo." he sighed and smiled. "Good night babies." he chuckled and continues to drive.