Bonus Chapter

Our Life

 

 

 

 

 

 

One snowy afternoon, the Cho family is having their rest day at their house. It's Kyuhyun's free day and he spends it with his family. Seohyun is currently cooking with their third child sleeping soundly on her back. Hyunji and Hyunjoo were playing with their dad in the playroom happily. Kyuhyun suddenly went downstairs to prepare some snack when Hyunjoo got bored. She open the shortcut door to their movie room which is just beside their playroom.

 

"Hyunjoo-ah! Why are you going there?" Hyunji asked after seeing his sister enter the room. When he didn't hear her reply, he stood up half heartedly and left his favorite toy car to enter the open door.

 

"Oppa look at this!" Hyunjoo showed him a box. She's trying to find her favorite barbie movie when that box caught her attention. "Let's open this." She told her brother as she started to open the box excitingly.

 

"Yah! Don't open that. That's appa's!" Hyunji tried to stop her but he's too late. Her sister is now smiling as she look through the dvds in her hands.

 

"Ahhh this is umma and appa!!!" she exclaimed when she sees one dvd with her parent's face on it's cover. "But... They look like they came from another world." Hyunji looked at it curiously.

 

"It's from the old times Hyunjoo-ah. I saw it in my books." he explained confidently.

 

"Really? then appa and umma are so old?!" Hyunjoo asked. Her face wears a shock reaction. She looked at the dvd's cover sharply not minding his brother's ramblings. "Oppa, let's watch it." she requested while giving the dvd to her oppa's hands.She still didn't know how to operate their television and dvd player so she asked him.

 

"No. Appa will get mad at us!" Hyunji sternly said. "I told you to keep it and let's go back to the playroom."

 

"Oppaaaaa~" Hyunjoo whined cutely. Hyunji still shook his head. "If only Taehyun is a little older, for sure he will do what i want." she pouted. She stood up and held her oppa's arms. "Oppa, pleaseeee! I really want to see it." she pouted once again.

 

"Aisssh. Fine give me that!" Hyunji took the dvd and started to set it up. He really can't help but to feel weakened with Hyunjoo's pout and rantings. Truly, she is the one and only princess. As Hyunji set up the dvd, Hyunjoo happily sits while waiting for the movie to start. She's so excited that she keeps on looking at the dvd's cover. "Waaah~ umma is really pretty."

 

The movie started and Hyunji is surprised by the loud volume. He sat beside her sister as he holds the remote control. Hyunjoo is clapping her hands as the intro song started playing. Unfortunately, Hyunji pressed the wrong button which fast forward everything. Hyunjoo is complaining while Hyunji is trying his best stop it. He successfully stopped it and Hyunjoo started squealing. Hyunji looked at the television and widen his eyes. He press the stop button which only makes Hyunjoo to scream louder.

 

"What's happening?" Kyuhyun came hurriedly after hearing his daughter's loud squeal. Seohyun followed along while carrying their one year old son, Taehyun, in her arms. "What's wrong princess?" Hyunjoo pointed the screen while trying to cover her eyes with her small hands. Kyuhyun and Seohyun looked at the screen and widen their eyes in surprise.

 

"Oppa, stop that!" Seohyun told her husband as she tries to close Taehyun's eyes.

 

"Why are you watching it?" Kyuhyun asked as he stopped the movie. He let out a sigh of relief. He took the cover to Hyunjoo's lap and put it back on the box.

 

"Hyunjoo wants to." Hyunji answered.

 

"But oppa forwarded the scene to that!" Hyunjoo chided.

 

"I am flustered." Hyunji defended himself.

 

"Stop fighting." Kyuhyun sternly said.

 

"But...i didn't know you will kiss in that umma, appa. Sorry." Kyuhyun and Seohyun's cheek blushed.

 

"Aigoo, you shouldn't watch something like that. That's why we separated it. You can only watch those if you are old enough, okay?" Kyuhyun explained calmly as he approach his daughter and carry her.

 

"Sorry appa." Hyunjoo hugged her father in his neck tightly.

 

"Sorry appa, umma. I shouldn't agree to Hyunjoo since i'm older." Hyunji stood up and hug her mother's waist.

 

"It's okay baby. Next time, ask for our permission first okay?" Seohyun smiled at his son. Both Hyunji and Hyunjoo nodded their heads.

 

"But umma, why is appa kissing you there while there are so many people." Hyunjoo suddenly asked. The husband and wife looked at each other and laughs. Taehyun cooed loudly. It's like he also wants to know as he support his noona's question making them all to burst out in laughing.

 

"it's a musical play darling." Seohyun explained." Umma and appa were chosen to play the lead roles. Just like Hyunji oppa when he was chosen as the prince charming in the school play. You remember that, sweety?" 

 

"Ah so it's like that." Hyunjoo nodded her head. 

 

"It's time to eat your snacks." Kyuhyun diverted the topic. "Who wants umma's cookies and apple juice???"  The two kids raised their hands excitedly. They all went downstairs to eat their snack.

 

"Let's continue later okay?" Kyuhyun whispered to his wife's ear and winks. Seohyun laughed and slap his arms lightly. She finished giving TaeHyun his milk first before responding to Kyuhyun.

 

"i don't want to!" She giggled andKyuhyun placed his hands on her thighs. "Yah!" she complains while laughing. "Because of that, they saw that dvd. I told you to go back to them immediately but you didn't listen."

 

"What can i do? Your lips are tempting." He smirked. "I want to kiss you now." He added with a grin.

 

"Stop being a ert." Seohyun laughed and pinch his thighs.

 

"Eyyy, you like it too." Kyuhyun replied wittily. He remembers their makeout session in the kitchen, he was just suppose to prepare the snacks but after seeing how busy his wife is while clleaning the kitchen as she is done cooking. He just wants to reward her with a kiss. But that kiss turns into a makeout session. They were flustered when they hear their daughter's squeal which brought them back to reality.