Reunion

Our Life

 

 

It was 7:15pm but Seohyun and Kyuhyun were still in their car. They were on their way to their Reunion with their old groupmates, it's consists of Super Junior, SNSD and some other idols, actress and noon-celebrity friends who are husband or wife of their members.
 


"Yah oppa! I told you to prepare early, look at us now, we're late" Seohyun complained as they were stuck in the traffic. Earlier, she keeps on yelling at Kyuhyun who is busy playing with their baby.
 


"Hyunji doesn't want to be apart from me. What will I do?" Kyuhyun answered playfully.
 


"Hyunji was sleeping and you woke him up." Seohyun countered him and Kyuhyun laughed hysterically. "I miss my son. You know that I didn't see him usually. I just want to have fun with him."
 


"Yeah right. Having fun... You are teaching him how to play Starcraft this early. Seriously oppa, he just turned two and your excuse was always playing with him with Starcraft."  Kyuhyun laughed and kissed Seohyun's cheek.
 


"Don't worry yeobo! They will not be mad at us. I promise. And you shouldn't get angry over simple things." he reassured her and he smiles widely. "You know Hyunji looks like you when you pout."
 


Seohyun laugh at him. "Of course he's my son after all. But seriously oppa, as Hyunji grows older he's becoming a mini copycat of you. It's not fair." She pouted once again.
 


"One more pout and I will kiss you now. His eyes were like you though. And that's the best because you're eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."
 


"You and your sweet talk Mr. Cho. You never changed." Kyuhyun laughed and kiss her hands.
 


"But I know you like it."
 

 

 

 


They arrive at the private restautrant at exactly 7:45PM. As soon as they went inside, they were greeted by loud noise. "Maknae couple finally came." Leeteuk cheered and everyone went wild. "You two are so late. Seohyunnie, Kyuhyun is really a bad influence to you." Leeteuk continues.
 


"Yah oppa! Don't tease them. Come on let's eat!" Sora stopped his husband from mocking the two. "Come on Seohyun-ah! Let's eat! Are you okay?" Seohyun nods and they sit in the long table.
 


"Hyunnie!!! I missed you!" Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon happily greeted her and hugs her. Yoona motions the empty seat beside her and she quickly sits there. "How's Hyunji?"
 


"He's fine. Umma and appa is in the house to look for him. How about you unnie, how are you? How is Dongyoon and Haeyoon?"
 


"They are both good. Seunggi oppa's parents are taking care of them tonight too. You know Dongyoon is so naughty, he keeps on teasing Haeyoon that they always fight."
 


"Aigoo unnie, kids are always like that. It will be over as soon as they grow up."
 


"I hope so." Yoona laughs.
 


"Omo Hyunnie is here! Kyaaaaaa!" Tiffany and JEssica screamed as they arrive from the restroom. "Omo I've missed you my dear." Tiffany hugs her tight.
 


"I miss you too unnie. All of you. I didn't see you for almost a month."
 


"Yeah right, you've been busy lately Hyunnie. So how's your album going?" Yuri ask her.
 


"It's done. I just don't know if I can actively promote but it will be launched soon." Seohyun answers as she looks for her husband. "That's good to hear!" Taeyeon smiles at her.
 


"Don't mind the boys, for sure they are busy ordering sojus." Hyoyeon uttered while drinking her juice. "Boys will be boys. Eunhyuk oppa is still the same, except for the fact that he was old now." Hyoyeon laughed loudly and everybody laugh with her.



"I still can't believe that you marry Eunhyuk oppa! You two were so unpredictable." Sooyoung exclaims as she enters the room holding foods with waiters following her who also holds tray of foods. "Oh hi there Hyunnie! Good thing you came. BUt atleast you're not the last to arrive. 25% will be paid by Sunny and Sungmin oppa now hahaha"
 


"And I still can't believe that Taehwan marries you, you shikshin." Hyoyeon countered and smirked.
 


"It's really fun if you think about it now." Taeyeon unleash her ahjumma laugh. "You know, we've known each other since kids, especially for some of you and now we are still seeing each other but as parents."
 


"True! What amuses me is how we found our husbands. But of course mostly is from the entertainment." Jessica agrees
 


"True! who would have thought that couples will turn out this way. Taeyeon and Junsu oppa, Jessica and Taecyeon oppa, Sunny and Sungmin oppa, me and Nichkhun, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Yuri and Taeyang oppa, Sooyoung and Taehwan, Yoona and Seunggi oppa and lastly maknae and Kyuhyun oppa." Tiffany feels  proud at her summary.
 


"The more interesting part is how we were able to reveal our relationship one by one. Especially with the 89ers unnies." Yoona added. "It's like a bomb when 3 of them reveal their relationships."
 


"Don't make me remember that Yoona. That's a headache." Hyoyeon confessed.
 


"I remember I cannot go out that time so Junsu oppa always comes at midnight in my condo. It make us look more suspicious." Taeyeon admitted and laughed.
 


"Who wouldnt be, you, Sunny and Hyoyeon's relationship were the hot topic that time. Especially that is after our disbandment." Yuri laughs.
 


"Good for you that you and Taeyang were known to public and accepted even when we are still in a group." Taeyeon countered. "Same goes for you Fany and Sica, don't smile like that!" They were all laughing when Yoona remembers something.
 


"But we can all agree that the sweetest way of revealing their relationship goes for Kyuhyun and Seohyun." Yoona announced.
 


"Is this some kind of an award show unnie?" Seohyun inquired after sipping her iced tea.
 


"But she's right Seohyun-ah!" Sora agrees.
 


"It's true maknae. very very true!" Taeyeon said while nodding her head continuously.
 

 

 


***FLASHBACK***
 


Strong Heart Ep 243.
 


Guests: Super Junior members, Seohyun, Yoona, Minho, others
 

 


Kang Hodong: Today was a special episode right Seunggi? Our guests are from the most famous company in South Korea.
 


Lee Seunggi: of course, it has the most beautiful person you can see
 


Kang Hodong: You're being bias Seunggi-ssi, just because you wife is from them.
 


Lee Seunggi: I'm really happy now. This is history.
 


Kang Hodong: So let's greet our guest... SMTOWN!!!
 

 


The audience claps loudly. They welcome the guests one by one happily.
 

 


KHD: Today's guest were the pioneer from idol group who goes solo from SME. Hwaaa Annyeonghaseyo! It's nice to see you all.
 


LSG: I know right, especially with the lady in cream dress.
 


KHD: Seunggi-ssi, we were working, don't flirt with your wife on national TV
 

 


*everyone laughs and even Yoona agrees. The show continous and they were all telling their stories as a solist now. How did it change them and if they still have contacts with their former groupmates*
 

 


KHD: So now let's ask Seohyun-ssi. Aigoo she's so pretty. Still beautiful as ever.
 


Seohyun: Thank you *laughs*
 


KHD: So Seohyun-ssi how is it that you've become a solo artist and most especially you're the only member who doesn't have a husband. Is that why your board says I'm jealous?
 


Seohyun: Ah deh. It's nice to work as a soloist although I always feel old. Most of the time I'm the only sunbae who is promoting, I miss the times when me and my unnies are together. Eventhough we're the sunbae, I'm still the youngest from the group so they feel more old. "Laughs* But I really miss them all, I miss the time when our waiting rooms are packed and very chaotic. That's why I'm jealous of other girl groups.



KHD: It must have been hard.
 


Yoona: True, she even cried when it's her first stage as a solo artist.

 

Seohyun:It feels really different, although they all came to support me, the stage is bigger and it feels empty.
 


LSG: Oh it's so sad. Did you always contact each other?
 


KHD: Why are you asking questions like that? Are you asking for you to know if Yoona-ssi is saying the truth when she goes out? "laughs"
 


LSG: It's not like that hahaha
 


Seohyun: We always see each other so Seunggi oppa you better get used to it. *Seohyun joked*
 


KHD: Are you the only one who became a soloist?
 


Seohyun: Aniyo! Taeyeon unnie also goes solo but only for a short period of time. She marries Junsu oppa so now she's a housewife. But she still works as a radio DJ and vocal trainer in SM. Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie became a duo too. Most of us became actresses, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Yoona unnie of course. Sunny and Hyoyeon unnie became variety show MCs and Sooyoung unnie stayed in Hanbam until now.
 


KHD: It must feel weird, since all of you works individually.
 


Seohyun: That's true. Especially now that all of them are married. Our time together was shortened.
 


LSG: Is the 'I'm Jealous" In your board related with this?
 


Seohyun: Yes. Whenever I see my unnies, they all look so happy and contented. Although they look tired from taking care of their babies, they are happy. And also because Yoona unnie recently marries *eyes LSG* so now I'm the only single one. *laughs*



LSG: You must be pressured.
 


Seohyun: It's not like that. I'm jealous because they all have beautiful families. I wish I will have one too in the future.
 


Yoona: Seohyun is the busiest these days. She's so popular that we were worried about her. Before, she always says that she will choose gogumas than boys but lately she's always ranting about boys.
 


Minho: I agree with that. Being Seohyun's bestfriend, she always complains to me that she wants to be like her unnies.
 


Seohyun: Hyoyeon unnie always tease me that's why.
 


KHD: Don't you have a boyfriend?
 


Seohyun: *blushes* I do have
 


KHD: Really??? Omo Strong Heart Winner! Give her the trophy. *everyone laughs*
 


LSG: Tell us something about him
 


Seohyun: I don't want to reveal too much, but we're both happy. I hope people can accept that. And I think I'm on the right of age so please support us.
 


LSG: Tomorrow's portal will be full of Seohyun and her boyfriend, her mysterious boyfriend
 


Seohyun: This is awkward *laughs*
 


Leeteuk: I've known Seohyun since her 5th grade and before I always tell her to do not have a boyfriend yet because she's so pure. But now we always tell her to have a family soon.
 


Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon always worries about her, they feel like Seohyun's umma. *laughs*
 


Seohyun: This is really weird hahaha
 


KHD: SO what about Super Junior's maknae, are they treating you the same?
 


Kyuhyun: It's different from Seohyun. They always give me tips and advices. Maybe because I'm a guy.
 


LSG: Who gives you the most advice?
 


Kyuhyun: Leeteuk hyung! It's a novel I tell you *everyone laughs*
 


KHD: Does this mean you have a girlfriend?
 


Kyuhyun: Ah, you got me! That's clever.
 


KHD: I'm always clever.
 


Kyuhyun: I think it's not a secret anymore. I reveal that to my twitter few months ago. Although I didn't reveal who is she, fans already know that I have one
 


LSG: Ah right, I saw that.
 


Eunhyuk: Among us, Kyuhyun is the most romantic. Before, he is not, but now he's really great. He's grown up.
 


Leeteuk: I always worry about Kyu, maybe because he was the maknae and I know him too well. BUt this relationship he had really changed him. And it's really great. I just don't know if it is also great in the girl's part. *everyone laughs*
 


Kyuhyun: They treat me like a kid eventhough I'm grown up that's why I always go to my Kyuline members. *Looks at Minho* That's why there were scandals of me and Victoria, I'm telling you guys that I am not a third party. Victoria is happily married with two kids, I feel bad when she was in the scandal.
 


KHD: This means you are a good friend of Victoria?
 


Kyuhyun: We are close, all of SMTOWN actually but Victoria is really close with Changmin and Ryeowook hyung. Changmin is my bestfriend so I got closer with her too. But we are all just friends. So sometimes, I ask Victoria noona about something related with my girlfriend, it was one time when I will surprise my girlfriend and I really need a girls point of view so I ask her. I didn't know it will turn out in that way. We're just really friends.
 


KHD: Ah I know that scandal. I was shock at that time.
 


Kyuhyun: Ryeowook hyung and Minho was there too but the paparazzis only captures me and Victoria noona talking so they said we are dating.
 


Minho: It's true, I was there. I was surprise with the scandal too. I was like, didn't they know me? *laughs*
 


KHD: Seohyun-ssi, you are close with Kyuhyun-ssi right?
 


Seohyun: Yes, why?
 


KHD: If he ask you about that will you help him too?
 


Seohyun: of course.
 


KHD: But if you are his girlfriend and you found out a scandal like that what will you feel?
 


Seohyun: Ehhh?
 


KHD: Just an example
 


Seohyun: Maybe jealous at first but of course you need to hear his explanation first. And also you trust him so you will listen to him.
 


Leeteuk: This is funny *laughs*
 


KHD: You are close with Kyuhyun-ssi too right?
 


Seohyun: Yes *laughs awkwardly*
 


KHD: Are you jealous that he ask Victoria-ssi and not you?
 


Seohyun: Aniyo! MAybe Victoria unnie is really the best in that kind of things.
 


Eunkhyuk: You two had a scandal before too right?
 


Kyuhyun: Why are we bringing that up? *laughs*
 


LSG: You know we likes this kind of things
 


Leeteuk: Did you feel bad that you and Kyuhyun didn't end up together? Are you jealous?
 


Seohyun: Why would I?
 


Kyuhyun: She didn't have a reason to be jealous though.
 


KHD: That's a pretty harsh comment
 


Kyuhyun: She didn't have to be jealous because she is my fiance.
 


Everyone were surprised at Kyuhyun's revelation, even Seohyun was shocked. Only Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk were the only who is smiling and clapping. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk even stood up to clap. Seohyun was in daze, she didn't know if this is really happening or what. She looks at Yoona who looks confuse too.
 


KHD: Is this true?
 


Kyuhyun: Yes! Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to introduce my fiance~ Seo Joohyun.
 


Kyuhyun approached Seohyun and hugged her. "This is real honey~ This is not a hidden camera. I've planned it" he whispers to the dumbfounded Seohyun.
 


LSG: Omo this is daebak! I didn't expect this.
 


KHD: Give them the trophy! No one can win with this revelation.
 


Kang Hodong awarded them the trophy and they both pose to the camera. Seohyun was still in daze and Kyuhyun is assisting her. Kyuhyun was really happy, he's plan was successful, he's thankful that Leeteuk and Eunhyuk helped him.
 

 

 


KHD: South Korea! Let's welcome the newest and hottest couple. Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

OMGGG THIS IS SO FRESH! hAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED RADIO STAR? KYAAAAA SEOKYUUUUU <3