8

How to stay alive (even though you're technically dead.)

[Back to Himchan's POV!]

"Zelo's accepted you." said Yongguk.

Zelo had just left, lugging his cherry tomatoes with him.

"How do you know?"

"Well, first of all you got a hug."

Rubbing my shoulder, I replied,"But he hit me after...."

Yongguk flashed a gummy smile.

"Trust me, if he didn't want to give you a hug, he would have killed you without blinking an eye."

"Oh."

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I'm going to shower."

"Fine, I'm gonna sleep."

He hadn't gotten sleep for quite a while, trying to teach me everything.

Vampire Fact: Yes, you still have to eat, sleep, and breathe. Breathing is good. Don't forget to do that.

Almost like a zombie -Vampire Fact: Zombies exist. There's a whole community of "mythical" creatures, but we'll get to the specifics later- he walked to a bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Gathering some clothes, I turned away, getting ready to shower.

If I had stayed a second longer, I would have noticed that he fell asleep in the wrong bed.

 

As I finished showering, I walked to my bed. Barely stopping to put on his boxers, I slid into bed.

I wrapped his arms and legs around my pillow.

Something was off.

My pillow was warm, too warm. My pillow had a heart beat, my pillow was breathing.

Trying to think rationally, I looked at it more carefully. It was Yongguk.

Why was he in my bed?

Freaking out, I spun away, trying to calm myself down and at the same time, thanking whoever was up there that I had decided to put on boxers.

I took a second look at the sleeping boy.

The obnoxious, crude, and rough vampire looked peaceful when he was sleeping.

His long, dark eyelashes fluttered slightly and his pink lips parted a little.

It was almost..... cute.

"Wait. NO. He's NOT CUTE! He's annoying, and made me a ing vampire, but..... Bang Yongguk, what are you doing to me...." I trailed off, trying to shake my mind off it. What Zelo had said earlier popped into my head again.

"That's n-not possible."

Still talking to myself, I tried to convince myself that nothing was happening.

"No, you're just sleepy. That's it."

Taking one last- almost longing- look at the vampire, I turned around.