9

How to stay alive (even though you're technically dead.)

"WAKE UP!"

Landing on the floor, I opened one eye and glared at the pusher.

"What the do you want, Yongguk?"

The vampire gave a gummy smile. My heart stopped for a second.

"No, why happening again?" I thought to myself. Irritated, I accidentally drowned out his words.

"What?!" I snapped.

He looked offended and said,"I was going to introduce you to the community today."

"Community?"

"Yeah, there's a whole community."

 

After he dragged me from my bed, we met up at a special club with a massive group of assorted people.

"Hey, Hoya." Yongguk greeted the dancing boy.

Hoya briefly nodded back, and continued dancing.

Hoya's a dragon.

Random Creature Fact: No, they aren't covered with scales or anything. They look completely normal, but when they get emotional, they can't control their fire.Unlike vampires, they can transform into full blown dragons. It's awesome, but they shed scales. The scales are deadly sharp, and hurt like a when they cut you.

 

"Where's my hello?" asked Sungjong.

"Hey, Sungjong."

Sungjong is a fairy.

Random Creature Fact: Fairies are adorable, sassy as , and can turn on you in a matter of seconds. When they do, it's pretty damn scary. 

Imagine Zelo PMSing, multiply that times 10, and you have a raging Sungjong.

Along with him, Key, Kevin, Jokwon, and Heechul are also fairies.

 

Someone jumped onto my back.

I whirled around to be met with a beaming boy.

It kind of hurt my eyes, which make sense, since he was an angel.

"Oh, this is Yoseb. Yoseb, meet Himchan."

Yoseb smiled and shook my hand, excited to meet a vampire.

Random Creature Fact: Angels are have pale skin, just like vampires. They're insanely gorgeous and yes, they do have wings. They're really pretty, but they smack you in the face too much.

Another angel, much more shy, came up and shook my hand

"Hi, my name is Taemin."

Random Creature Fact: Angels are mistaken for girls a lot, but they will quickly beat you down or flash you. Most people prefer getting the first option, since they don't want to see a heavenly creature's . It's pretty traumatizing. Either way, they prove that they aren't girls.

 

"Himchan, where'd you go?"

Yongguk was calling for me. I was kind of relieved, I wanted to get away from the animal shifters.

Random Creature Fact: There are two main shifters: cat and dog. Like the name, they just transform into whatever animal they are. Depending on the animal, they have different traits. One thing they have in common is that all of their 5 senses are magnified. Vampires also have that, it's a blessing and a curse.

Jonghyun, a dog shifter, was sniffing me and it was making me a little awkward, especially since he was making his way down to my .

 

I ran over to Yongguk.

"I want you to meet Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun."

I looked at them in shock.

"Jongup?"