21

How to stay alive (even though you're technically dead.)

Yongguk and I nodded at each other before pushing open Jongup's door.

I let out a piecing shriek.

Yongguk covered my eyes, and at the same time, trying to cover his own.

"Jongup, why aren't you wearing any ing clothes?!"

"It's that time of the month, you mothering s."

We rushed out of his room, wondering whether we should burn our eyes and why the quiet Jongup was cursing all of the sudden.

"Jongup, you still ?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes, I'm 24/7, I mean, what are these clothes you talk about?" he deadpanned.

We walked back in.

"Wait, when it's that time of the month, what happens?"

"Well, I don't actually turn into a wolf, I just get more violent and... yeah. Sorry about earlier."

"What do you mean by yeah?"

Jongup quickly lost his patience.

"I GET , OKAY? JESUS CHRIST!"

He let out a string of curse words.

Yongguk and I winked at each other. His condition would make the plan work even better.

Meanwhile, over at Zelo's house, Daehyun and Youngjae were trying to persuade Zelo out of his room.

"NO! I WON'T LEAVE, SO GO AWAYYYYYYY!"

Daehyun groaned and looked at Youngjae.

"Youngjae, I know that you don't like using it, but can you do it?"

Youngjae looked hesitant, but he had to do it for Jongup.

"Put some wax in your ears." 

Daehyun stuffed some in, and Youngjae started to sing.

A/N: The underlined words are when Youngjae is using his siren voice.

"Zelo, come with us. We're not going to do anything bad, so come out of our room."

For a moment, Youngjae looked triumphant because Zelo popped his head out, but Youngjae's grin disappeared when Zelo said,"Hyung, your voice doesn't work on me, but I'll humor you."

Zelo walked to the car and slumped into the backseat, his posture exuding I-don't-give-a-.

Daehyun smirked and jumped into the passenger seat.

Youngjae drove to Yongguk's house, where the main event was about to unfold.

 

 

T^T Sorry for the really y filler chapter.

OTL