4

How to stay alive (even though you're technically dead.)

" "It's the person I turned, I.... turned someone. DON'T SAY ANYTHING. He won't drink, and I thought that you would help."

"Oh.... I don't like him."

He pouted at Yongguk.

 

Meet Zelo.

He looks like an absolute angel, with that cute little smile.

Don't trust that smile, as enticing as it is.

He wears that exact same smile when he out every last drop of blood from you, leaving you writhing in agony.

Yongguk smiled and ruffled his hair.
 
"Can't you do this for hyung?"
 
"...... 20 boxes of cherry tomatoes."
 
"Do you know how expensive they're getting!?"
 
Zelo's eyes flashed dangerously, turning from brown to red in an instant. His pupils dilated into thin, black slits and his teeth bared, freakishly sharp fangs poking out. A low hiss, much lower than his high-pitched voice, came out of his mouth.
An unspoken threat hung in the air.
Yongguk looked like he might have just pissed his pants.
 
"O-okay, just help Himchan."
 
 
 
He nodded. "Sure, hyung~" He sang happily, the cheerful smile reappearing on his face.
 
He walked over to me and sat on my lap.
"What's your name?"
"Him-Himchan."
 
Zelo grabbed my face and pressed it next to his neck.
"Drink."
"I said that I won't drink blood-"
 
"You said human blood, Himchan," said Yongguk. "I thought you might drink from someone that's not a human."
 
I hesitantly reached around Zelo's neck, inhaling his sweet scent. It reminded me of how a baby might smell.
 
I pressed my lips against his vein, almost feeling the warm blood rushing around.
 
"Y-Yongguk... How am I supposed t-to drink?"
 
"Just bite him, your fangs will naturally come out."
 
I gently bit him, slowly letting my teeth enter his flesh.
 
"J-just hurry up and bite me."
 
Vampire Tip: Just chomp in. As terrible as that sounds, it'll be easier for your host, which is the person who's blood you're . If you bit slowly, which I did (Sorry, Zelo), it'll hurt more. After all, you are biting the person.
 
I sunk my teeth into his neck, feeling my canines extend and pierce his flesh. It was the most amazing feeling in the world, with an exquisite taste.
 
Waves of blood gushed into my mouth, and I wanted to drink more, hungrily nipping at his delicate flesh. Zelo pushed me away.
 
"That's enough."
 
I felt better.
I looked down and saw that all my burns had disappeared.
 
Vampire Fact: Your enhanced ability to heal is already fast, but with blood, it makes heal wounds even faster. It also enhances strength and gives you a euphoric feeling, it's almost like drugs.
 
Yongguk went to get a towel to mop up some blood that had spilled.
I smiled at Zelo and said,"Thanks."
He didn't look at me as he replied,"I didn't do this for you, I did this for hyung."