Interruptions and Getting Lost - Chapter 2

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

2ne1 and bigbang were becoming the most successful artists of YG. 2ne1's Fire was a great party song that everyone liked and Lies by Bigbang was a song a popular song that combined the feeling of a love ballad with rap.

YG entertainment was growing in staff and in popularity so president Yang decided to relocate to a new posh building in Seoul.

YG headquarters

One beautiful morning in the spring, YG president Yang gathered bigbang and 2ne1 in his office. He wanted to have a serious talk with the young members of YG.

“All right, it seems we're all here *looks around* wait where's Seungri?

“…He's late again? But we came in the same van!” said Jiyong.

Everyone began to smile. It seemed like Seungri had gotten lost in YG headquarters... Again!
In his defense, the building was pretty big and poor Seungri didn't have a good sense of direction.

“I'll go find him, it's my fault president” said Youngbae in an apologetic voice “I asked him to buy me a drink from the vending machines down in the basement but it seems he got lost again”

“that boy is going to kill me one of these days *face palm* I need to buy him a map...” said president Yang

Everyone laughed—you could always count on seungri for a good laugh

“Okay Youngbae go, but take someone with you”

President Yang looked around and asked Dara to go with Youngbae “please go with Youngbae, it will be faster if two people go look for him”

“ok mr president” replied Dara.



They took the elevator downstairs and began talking about their schedules for the day.  Dara told Youngbae how 2ne1 was in the middle of remaking their song Fire—the concept for this video would be space now.
Youngbae laughed and said he liked the idea:

“You're certainly out of this world, like a girl from mars” he began to flirt.

“I'm from mars?”  She said playfully "we'll in that case, I must have some sort of super power right?"

“Yes you do" Youngbae replied with a flirty voice "you can make anyone love you just by looking at then with those beautiful eyes.  That’s your superpower but you have to use it wisely, otherwise you’ll end up breaking many hearts”

Youngbae began to smile while Dara blushed and lowered her head a little “I would never break the heart of the person I love”

“Do you promise?” asked Youngbae

“Of course I do.  This alien will only bring happiness” she replied

Then Youngbae started “I'm glad you're here. You're always so happy and I lo-“ but he got interrupted

“Hyung!!” called Seungri as he approached the couple. “Oh noona you came looking for me too?”

Dara nodded.

“Hyung I got your drink but I got lost again... Did you know there is an underground parking lot?”



Seungri had unintentionally interrupted Youngbae right when it looked like he was going to confess something to Dara.

“Oh Seungri!! Why do you always end up getting lost? Minzy doesn't even do that and she's your donseng”

“That’s because Minzy is smart, unlike Seungri” said Dara while laughing.

“hey seungri next time call us as soon as you realize you're lost--president yang needs to talk to us” said Taeyang

As they took the elevator to the 8th floor, seungri gave Youngbae a mischievous smile then quickly turned and talked to Dara

“noona is it true 2ne1 can't date for 3 years?”

“Yes, it’s true but why are you so curious? Are you afraid the same thing will happen to BigBang” replied Dara

“No, I’m not worried but I know a guy who’s not too thrilled with the new rule either”

Seungri turned to Youngbae and said “Hyung, are you worried about 2ne1’s new dating prohibition?”

Youngbae looked embarrassed and his face blushed a little “no, no why would you think that? What did you hear? Why are you asking so many questions?”

*Ding* the elevator door opened and Youngbae got interrupted again.

Seungri laughed his cute panda laugh and entered the office of president Yang.

“Seungri, why aren’t you on time? I’ve decided to give you a map and a whistle in case you get lost again” Said president Yang “You’re too much”

Dara entered the office with Youngbae, both giggling because Seungri was getting yelled at, again.

Jiyong saw the two coming but as soon as he saw Dara and Youngbae enter, he became unconfortable… he was feeling weird, maybe tired? Annoyed because he had to wait for Seungri? Or maybe… was this jealousy?

It couldn’t be that, though Jiyong, he was just mad at Seungri… but he couldn’t stop staring at Dara.  For some reason, he wanted to be the reason behind that smile.

Youngbae took the sit next to Jiyong, Dara sat next to Bom and the meeting began. 

All YG singers were going to Japan next week but the company only had 2 private jets available—the other two company jets were being used by Gummy for her Asia tour.

“Since we only have 2 jets available this time. I will have to split up you guys.  All the older members will take the first jet and the younger members of both groups will take the second.  Remember your stylists and other staff must also travel in the same plane as you so please get organized now”

Jiyong and Chaerin immediately got up and began to divide their groups; Bom and Dara along with Top and Youngbae were going to take the first jet while Chaerin, Minzy, Jiyong, Daesung and Seungri would go on the second plane.

Jiyong was not very happy with the travel arrangements because he kind of wanted to sit next to Dara.  He quickly shook it off because Chaerin was in his jet and he always felt better whenever he was around her—she was his best friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! J and thanks for reading! J I will post more chapters in the following days so please feel free to subscribe and comment.

I’m having fun  writing these and I hope you guys like it.

Ani_bell