Friendships

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

"Alright, I want to know something and I want you all to tell me truth."  Minzy spoke in a serious face as she approached the dining room table where the rest of the girls were having breakfast.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" Said Bom with a grin on her face.

Minzy ignored Bom's comment and spoke firmly "Raise your hand if you have been kissed this past month by someone you may or may not like."  The girls looked at each other and slowly began raising their hands except for Bom who almost choked on her coffee.

"What? Am I the only one following the no dating rule of YG?" Bom said outraged.  She was more surprised at the fact that she hadn’t heard of those secret kisses.

"My kiss was an accident, it means nothing, it meant nothing" said Chaerin then looked at Dara. "But Dara can't say the same thing, cans she?" This startled Dara, now it was her turn to explain what was going on.

"I know you're going out with Jiyong you know, I saw you too the other day in the hallway." Chaerin's expression was a mixture of sadness and anger.  Anger because Dara had hid something from her and sad because she was unsure of what she felt for jiyong—she knew it was from jealousy—Chaerin was not the only girl who was close with jiyong.

“I didn’t kiss Jiyong that day.  We kissed backstage in Japan during a concert” Retorted Dara who blushed immediately.  “And we’re not going out.  It’s true I think I like him but yesterday… I don’t know anymore.”

“Wait, you kissed Jiyong and Youngbae?”  Minzy was dumbfounded; she never expected to find out this much about Dara and Jiyong.

The rest of the girls were shocked as they looked at Dara and saw she was on the verge of crying. “What happened with Youngbae was just an accident right?” said Bom “You like Jiyong not Youngbae right?”

Dara nodded, she was relieved she could tell her friends about this but that horrible feeling of guilt, the kind that makes your stomach feel uneasy, still remained.  “I don’t know what to do.  Today, Jiyong and Youngbae will both be at the MV set…”

“Jiyong will get hurt if you don’t tell him about your kiss with youngbae.  You have to tell him ut don’t tell him immediately; wait until you guys are done shooting the MV.” Said Chaerin in a monotone voice. 

Chaerin got up and walked away from the breakfast table, her face was expressionless.  The girls couldn’t read Chaerin’s face but agreed to follow Chaerin’s orders. 

Chaerin went to the small terrace and looked at the city below her, she was slightly relieved that Dara and Jiyong were not dating but upon hearing Dara’s confession, she felt a small pang in her heart.  She was wondering why she felt a small dagger in her heart when suddenly a single tear left her eye.  “Why am I feeling like this? Do I like Jiyong too?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am determined to finish this story this week.  Sorry to all the subscribers, I know I'm not a very active writer but I'm determined to do better.  :)  the story will have 2 more chapters.

Ani_bell