Midnight Fun (conclussion) - Chapter 5

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

They were both frozen, laying on the ground, with their eyes closed and their lips unable to move.  Chaerin pushed him off of her and began to giggle, Jiyong, on the other hand, could not bring his eyes to meet Chaerin's.  He inmediately began to apologize and refused to look at her in the face, instead, all he could do was bow and apologize for what had happened. 

"noona. I'm sorry" he said "I tripped. i swear this will never happen again.  Sorry, sorry, sorry" Jiyong never saw Chaerin's face, so he thought he had kissed Dara--he was embarrased, surprised, and wonderstruck. 

That kiss was something else.  Although it was by accident, he felt a weird sensation in his heart, could it be those butterflies people get when they see the person they love?  As he ran away from who he thought was Dara, Jiyong thought of the kiss once again; those lips were soft and innocent.

Chaerin was still giggling as Jiyong ran away, she touched her lips and couldn't believe what had happened. 

"This was an accident right? I hope Jiyong doesn't think too much of this, I'd hate for this to ruin our friendship" she had been caught by Jiyong nonetheless and started walking towards the waiting area again.  On her way down there, she walked past an elevetor door where she could see her reflection; she really did look like Dara.  Then a thought came to her mind:

"Omo! Did Jiyong think I was Dara unnie or me?" She realized her eyes had been closed the whole time but she imagined Jiyong's eyes were open and so she quickly shook the thought away.

Jiyong was trying to run away from the experience, he ran past the gardens of the airport where Minzy was, but he didn't even see her.

"What's with Jiyong?" thought Minzy "my hiding spot wasn't even that good, is he okay?"

"GOT YOU!!!!" yelled Daesung, who caught her by surprise.

"Oppa!! that's not fair! I was distracted?"

"Just accept you lost Minzy" said Daesung "What distracted you anyways? was it the pretty flowers or..." Daesung looked towards where Minzy was looking and saw Jiyong running away. "Why is he running away? Minzy-ah did you scare your oppa?" teased Daesung.

"No! I was just hiding behind that tree but he just ran passed me.  He didn't even see me"

"that's weird, he's usually very competitive in this game" he said "anyways, i caught you so what do you want to do? a dare or a kiss"

"I'll take the dare"

Daesung started smiling, and Minzy already knew what he wanted her to do.  "Do the thing that you never do in front of others; do your aegyo"

Minzy's face turned red and annoyed but she did it anyways.

Daesung couldn't stop laughing and Minzy left for the waiting room.

On the other side of the airport, Seungri was looking for Su Min.  He wanted to catch her and that kiss on the cheek, he looked in the stores and finlly saw her but as soon as she turned around, he saw it was Dara.

"Noona! why are you dressed like Su Min-ssi" he said annoyingly "How am i supposed to find her now?"

"I'm not telling you where she is" Dara said "what aren't you going to catch me?"

"No, I only want to catch Su Min"

"You're a very weird dude"

"I'm crazy for love" he said "I think she's going to be my future wife"

Dara laughed and began to "You fall in love every day Seungri.  Last week, you told me you liked the new dancer and just yesterday you told me you liked Yoona from SNSD"

"...but it's different this time" replied Seungri "Su Min is so cute and pretty"

Dara  was frustrated now and hit him in the back of his head "Grow up Seungri, girls don't like silly boys"

"You're right" said Seungri and slowly began walking towards Dara.  She was cornered like a little lamb and Seungri was the lion, looked like he wanted to kiss her...

He threw his arms around her and said "Noona, thank you! you always tell me the truth but you lose so choose a dare or a kiss"

"Aish! this boy.... fine I choose a dare" Dara said "What do you want me to do?"

"I dare you to go to Youngbae and tell him you are his biggest fan"

"that won't be too hard"

"but you have to say it with a really girly and cutesy voice"

"...fine,  I'll go find him right now"

"ATTENTION!! PASSENGERS, PLEASE PROCEED TO YOUR WAITING AREAS.  THE CLOUDS HAVE CLEARED AND ALL AIRCRAFT ARE NOW ALLOWED TO FLY.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND PLEASE COME BACK TO BEAUTIFUL SOEUL SOON"

Everyone heard the announcement and walked to the waiting room area.  No one had managed to find Bom, Su Min (disguised as Chaerin) which meant the girls had won.  Chaerin called Su Min and Dara as soon as she heard the announcement and headed for the bathrooms--they had to switch back to their regular clothes again.  They all gathered together at the waiting room area and thanked Su Min for playing with them; they took pictures together and hugged.

"Su Min-ssi thank you for treating us like regular people today, we had fun"

The guys and girls began to exit the waiting room to go to the private jets.

"If you ever need anything, please don't hesiate to call me" Jiyong said and gave Su Min a businesscard. "I noticed your guitar necklace and the guitar pick in your bracelet.  You're a musician right?"

"Yes" Su Min, smiled and thanked Jiyong.  "and I will pretend I didn't see that kiss"

Jiyong was surprised, he thought no one had seen it.  "Thank you" he said gratefully and left for his plane.

Seungri was waching them the whole time and heard the word kiss. He couldn't believe it, Jiyong had kissed Su Min-ssi? Poor Sengri was heartbroken.  Dara was right, girls didn't like silly boys.  Girls liked boys like Jiyong, the opposite of Seungri.

But more importantly, Seungri thought Jiyong liked Dara or at least Chaerin... Now Seungri was mad

"He's playing with too many hearts"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is obviously shorter but i will write a better one this friday so sub and comment!

<3

ani_bell

P.S. If you want to see a certain celebrity just comment and I will include them in the next chapters ^^

Oh and I almost forgot, Kim Hyun Jong and IU will be introduced in the upcoming chapters