The Secret Kiss Case - Chapter 6

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

Jiyong was happy to have met someone like Su Min at the airport.  He rarely met regular people outside of the entertainment business who treated him like he was just another person.  He liked the feeling of making a new friend.  As he walked towards the jet he was supposed to board, he saw Seungri waiting for him.  Seungri looked angry and disappointed, and he didn’t hide his feelings.

“Hyung, I didn’t think you were that kind of person.  I am disappointed in you…” Seungri was clearly mad at Jiyong and wanted nothing to do with him, he out on his huge blue headphones, blasted music into his ears and went inside the jet.

Jiyong didn’t know what Seungri was mad about but he saw he didn’t want to talk about it since he had put on his headphones.  Jiyong ignored him and walked up to the jet to drop off his luggage.

Inside the jet Seungri saw Dara waving at him, signaling for him to sit in front of her.  Seungri nodded and took the seat in front of Dara but didn’t look at her face.  Instead, he just stared out the window and waited for the plane to leave the airport.

“Seungri-ah, why are you upset?” Seungri didn’t answer Dara, his headphones and the music were acting like a shield against all the noise in the world.

“Seungri!! Are you ignoring me? HEY!!” but still, Seungri didn’t answer.

Dara stood up to remove Seungri’s headphones while he was looking out the window, as she reached towards Seungri’s head a hand grabbed hers.

“Don’t do it, he’s mad at me” Jiyong sat in the seat next to Dara.

“Whatever I did must have been something bad because he won’t talk to you about it either “

Dara worried about Seungri, to her, Seungri was like the brother she never had.  Seungri also treated Dara like a real sister, even a motherly figure sometimes.

“I know how to fix this” said Jiyong “I’ll just buy him a new pair of shoes in Japan”

Dara laughed “That will make you his favorite hyung”

Jiyong smiled at how childish Seungri could be.  Seungri was not the type of guy to hold grudges against anyone but if he was upset about something then he wasn’t his silly self—and this affected everyone.

“I thought you were supposed to go on the other—“

*text message*

Jiyong looked at the message; it was from Chaerin. <>

“Chaerin always knows when to send texts” Dara giggled. “She answered the question you had, didn’t she?”

“But how did she know? Wow, she must have some sort of super power”

“I know, I think she can read minds or something because she does it to me too.  She answers my questions before knowing them”  Dara and Jiyong laughed at Chaerin’s superpower.  It was a good power to have.

Minzy took the seat in front of Jiyong, grabbed a magazine from little table in front of her and began to violently read the magazines, switching pages back and forth like she was going to murder the little fashion magazine.

“We have another brat with a bad mood” said Jiyong jokingly

“Oppa! I’m not a brat, its just that Daesung is mean to me” answered Minzy

Dara joined the conversation and asked what had happened.  Minzy explained how Daesung dared her to do an Aegio but was now imitating her and exaggerating it to an extreme that annoyed her.

Dara and Jiyong laughed and asked to see her aegio.  Minzy refused of course but someone else volunteered to do it.   Daesung appeared behind her, mocking her aegio once again.  Everyone laughed, Daesung always managed to draw a smile on your face.  Even Seungri was watching and laughing at Daesung’s face.  It was something too good to miss.

Both jets left the airport, headed towards Japan.   The fun was just about to begin.

On the other jet, everyone was watching a movie Top and Seungri had acted in.  It was called Nineteen; the story of how three innocent nineteen year olds were mistakenly blamed for the death of a girl.  They had to run from the police while at the same time try to solve the mystery of the murder.  Top was proud of the movie and how well it had come out.  Chaerin, Youngbae and Bom couldn’t take their eyes away from the screen—this was the first time they had seen the film and so far liked it.

It was late afternoon when they arrived in Tokyo, Japan.  Chaerin’s jet had arrived 30 minutes earlier to the airport.  This time though, the airport was packed with fans waiting to see both 2NE1 and BigBang.  This is exactly what she didn’t like—the fans were waiting outside the airport for them to come out on a cold day.  Chaerin loved her fans but worried about their health—it was too cold for anyone to be out. 

Top, Bom, Chaerin and Youngbae were getting ready to leave the airport; they wore shades, long coats and beanies—the usual “traveling outfit” for idols who didn’t want to be recognized in the airport.   Some minutes later, the second jet arrived with everyone else—they were ready to leave the airport and head for the hotel.

Seungri was still mad but not as much as before, he was sure he must have misunderstood something in that conversation.  Maybe the word wasn’t kiss, but miss, or peace or other similar sounding words.  As Seungri climbed into the van that was taking them to the hotel, he got a text message.

It was Jiyong, he was worried.

(dude, are you still mad at me?)

(Not really just tell me what you and Su Min were talkimg about... I heard something about a kiss)

<what?!! You saw the kiss between Dara and I too? Who else saw it?>

<<…>>

<Hey! Aren’t you going to reply? No one was supposed to see it, it kind of just happened>

<<…>>

<Stop replying with dots and tell me if anyone else saw it so I can explain it to them!!>

< I didn’t see it… you just told me about it.>

<I thought that was why you got mad—because I kissed Dara and didn’t tell you>

<No, I thought you had kissed Su Min.. I kind of like her and that’s why I was mad>

<I understand but why are you texting me instead of talking to me> “we’re in the same van”

Jiyong was surprised; he thought Seungri was in the other van.  “I didn’t even notice you back there”

Jiyong turned around and gave him a smile. “You’ll keep the secret right?”

“yea”

The vans arrived to one of the prettiest hotels in Tokyo; it was a huge hotel known for its food and amazing room views.  BigBang took the elevator towards their suite up on the 9th floor, the suite was big and had a small kitchen filled with food and drinks.  Everyone looked at each other and ran towards the refrigerator—Its needless to say that they were starving.

Seungri picked up a salad bowl and a coke, and sat in the small living room—he was deep in thought.  He wondered about what Jiyong had said;  Seungri was the one who had  caught Dara at the airport and she wasn’t even dressed like herself, she was dressed like Su Min.  He quickly got up and left his food on the table.  He ran out the suite and towards the suite 2NE1 was sharing.  Jiyong had not kissed Dara but another girl.  Seungri knocked on the door and entered the suite where only Minzy was watching tv.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“Hey Minzy, I have a question to ask you but you can’t laugh?”

“If this is about my aegyo, I will not do it I front of you too” replied Minzy.

“What… aegyo? No, that’s not it.  Tell me who caught you while we were playing the game.

“it was Daesung… hes also the one who dared me to do aegyo”

“ok that means I can count on you.  What I’m about to tell you is top secret and no one can know I told you this, especially Jiyong”

“Ok what is it?”

“Jiyong kissed Dara at the airport”

“What?! Are they dating? But the no dating policy is still active for us”

“That’s who he thinks it was but I think it was someone else; either Dara, Chaerin or Bom”

“How do you know that?”

“Because I caught Dara at the airport but she was wearing Su Min’s outfit”

“Now that I think about it, maybe they are dating.  Remember how friendly they were to each other on the plane?”

“This is a secret and we have to find who was the other girl so don’t tell anyone about our secret kiss case”

Sengri left the suite just as one of the stylists was entering.  She had accidentally heard something about a secret kiss.  She quickly sent a text message and acted like nothing happened when she began to talk to Minzy.

(Hey, I have some news for you.  Chaerin might be taken, someone from BigBang kissed one of the 2NE1 girls)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO who got the text? a reporter? a friend? perhaps a love interes for Chaerin?

WIll the maknaes be able to solve the mystery? Is Jiyong in love with Dara or Chaerin?

All these questions and more will be answered in the next chapters.  This chapter is the brifge to the big event later on.

 

stay tuned :)

Ani_bell

***Sorry about the text messages part, It's not letting me paste it from Word to here but I am working on fixing it

****all the <> and  () mean text messages. For some reason it doesnt work when i use only <>