Midnight Fun (part 2) - Chapter 4

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

Dara and Jiyong came out of the photo booth laughing, they looked like a real couple.  Dara had not noticed but Jiyong had arm around hers throughout the whole time they were in the arcade.  Jiyong didn't notice the way in which his arm was a perfect fit for her shoulders or other wise--hanging out with Dara always felt familiar and natural. 

"Attention all passengers, a group of clouds are moving into the Seoul area.  All flights have been delayed for 3 hours until the weather is safe for flying.  We're sorry for the inconvinience."

Dara and Jiyong stood still as they heard the announcement. They were stranded at the airport for 3 more hours with nothing to do but wait.  At first, Jiyong was annoyed by the news but then he thought about the empty airport.  He had a fun idea to pass the time.

"Noona, do you want to play a game?"

"but we already played all of them here... why? do you want me to beat you at aevery game again?" Dara teased

"Noona, i let you win because i am a nice guy but that's not what i meant.  Why don't we play a game with everyone here--It will be like the YG Olympics!!"

Dara agreed, she was having fun Jiyong but felt  little guilty because everyone else was just sitting around.  Jiyong's idea sounded great! this way, everyone would get a chance to have fun in a place where almost no one recognized them--they would all be kids again.

"You must be really thirsty to be drinking two cups of coffee"

"ahahaha only one is for me, the other is for Chaerin"

"Chaerin loves coffee but she has a specific flavor she likes"

"really? i didn't know.   I just got what i usually get; a espresso double shot with caramel syrup"

"that's exactly what she likes! wow, you and Chaerin have become really good friends"

"Well, we're both leaders so president Yang encourages us to work together.  Chaerin is a cool girl"

"I know how you feel, I love Chaerin, she's one of my closest friends too"

Jiyong was confused. He liked talking to Dara and he felt like there was a connection between Dara and himself.  But, his lit up as soon as they started talking about Chaerin.

Jiyong and Dara returned to the waiting room where everyone was frustrated.  Jiyong got up on one of the airport benches and began to talk.

"Alright guys listen up! We all heard we have to wait another 3 hours for the next plane and yes i know its very frustrating but there's no need to whine about it" Everyone looked at Bom--she really missed her bed.

"Why is everyone looking at me!" Bom said "I'm tired, hungry, and I'm missing my favorite drama!!"

Everyone laughed but all poor Bom wanted was to watch her favorite drama and  eat her favorite chocolate chip ice cream.

"Fine, I'll stop being grumpy.  So what's your solution Jiyong"

"Look around, hasn't everyone noticed how empty this place is? We can do whatever we want without worrying about anyone recognizing us"

Top, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang  quickly stood and yelled "YG Olympics!!"

The 2NE1 girls were confused. "Oppa, what are you talking about?" said Chaerin

"It's easy but first let's split up into groups.  Do you want to do BigBang against 2NE1?"

"Oppa, that's not fair! BigBang has 5 members and we are only 4" said Minzy

"You're right" replied Daesung "Why don't we invite someone from the stores to play with is?"

"That's a good idea, they all seemed pretty bored" said Dara

"I know who will want to play" said Jiyong and left the waiting room for the Starbucks.

Jiyong went to the Starbucks and asked the cashier if she wanted to play around with the rest of his friends.  The cashier couldn't believe what she was hearing.  She thought she was the luckiest girl in the world because she was going to meet and hang out with her favorite people in the world.  she accepted Jiyong's request and walked to the waiting room with him.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Ms. Starbucks" Jiyong said

"Hello, My name is Lee Su Min.  I work at the Starbucks"

"Su Min-ssi you have a pretty name" Seungri said "please call me oppa"

Su Min was a very pretty girl with long dark brown hair and big brown eyes--she captured Seungri's heart.  Minzy and Dara grabbed Su Min and told her to watch out for Seungri--he was getting a bit too excited.

"Okay now it's more fair" said Jiyong "So this is how it works;  we have 3 events in the YG olympics.  the first is a simple game of hide and seek but there's a twist.  If you get caught by the other team, you have to either give that person a kiss on the cheek or accept a dare.  If no one finds you, then you're the winner and you get to decide the ounishment of the other team".

Everyone understood the rules and were eager to play.

"I will tell you about the other two events after we're done this one.  Does everyone understand?"

"Yes" said everyone.

"BigBang will be the seekers" volunteered Seungri. He wanted to sneak a kiss from Su Min.

"Great! That means 2ne1 will hide" said Bom

The boys closed their eyes and began to count to 30 while the girls scattered around the airport trying to find a god place to hide. 

Bom walked towards the arcade and hid inside the photo booth where Jiyong and Dara had taken pictures earlier.  Dara went to the second floor and hid behind a manequinn in a small boutique.Chaerin and Su Min followed Dara upstairs and hid inside the other stores.  Su Min entered a book store and hid in between the shelves.  Chaern entered the same book store butshe hid in the album section instead.  Minzy saw there was a garden inside the airport decided to hide among the bushes and flowers.

" 28 29 and 30" yelled the boys.

"there's five of us and five of them, choose the girl you want to find" said Jiyong.

"I'll find Su Min" said Seungri with an excited voice.

"...okay Seungri but don't scare the girl" teased Daesung."I'll find Minzy, she was talking about a garden earlier so I think she might be there"

"I'll find Bom" said Top "She probably went somewhere where she can be entertained.  My guess is that she is either in a tv store or the arcade"

"Of course you would know that" said Youngbae "All bingus think alike"

Everyone laugheed.  Bingu Top was back.

"Since we're talking about people who think alike, Jiyong should search for Chaerin" said Top "As leaders, their thughts are probably similar'

"good idea" said Jiyong "Youngbae, You'll have to look for Dara.  I think she might be hiding somewhere where there are clothes like a boutique or a souvenir shop.  She wanted to buy a present earlier today but she never did"

The boys agreed to call each other if theysaw or caught any of the other girls, BigBang was determined to win.    

Chaerin knew the girls had to win and she had the perfect plan to confuse the boys.  Since Su Min was in the same store, Chaering called her over and asked to change clothes.  Chaerin also called Dara who was in the shops next door to change clothes.  The three girls went to the dressing rooms and switched outfits;  Dara looked like Su Min, Su Min looked like Chaerin and Chaerin looked like Dara.  While the girls were going back to their hiding places, Jiyong saw the the 3 girls.  He inmediately ran after them and only managed to grab the girl who loked like Dara (it was actually Chaerin). 

"I got you" said Jiyong as he reached for Chaerin's shoulder.  Suddenly, Chaerin couldn't run anymore because she tripped and Jiyong couldn't stop himself from crashing into her.  They ended up on the ground; Jiyong on top of Chaerin.  An accidental kiss.

pretend this is CL and GD

(pretend that's Chae and Jiyong)

To Be Continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think so far? Should I make it a Darayang and Skydragon story or have multiple love triangles? ...I can't decide

Also, I know this is a short chapter but I've been busy lately.  I'll try to write more often and thanks to all my readers.

ani_bell <3

 

P.S. Do you guys like Su Min? she's the surprise character.