There's Someone Watching

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

Chaerin thought she had gotten away with the date but she was mistaken, all the tabloids that morning had Chaerin and Hyun Joong on their first page.  The rumors about them being a couple had spread like wild fire, even Chaerin had seen a copy of one of the magazines.  The tittle said "The secret date of 2NE1's CL and SS501's Kim Hyun Joong" Chaerin was now freaking out--she had been so careful but somehow the papparazzi had still managed to get a picture of the two.

"You said you had an appointment!" Jiyong yelled as he barged in to the make-up room were 2NE1 was getting ready. "You lied to me!"
Jiyong was angry but he didn't know where the anger came from, he was confused.  When he saw the tabloids earlier that morning he was surprised to find Chaerin on the front page but then he felt a pain in his chest after seeing the picture--it was Chaerin kissing Kim Hyun Joong.
 
Chaerin didn't know what to say, she had never seen Jiyong this angry.  Dara quickly stood up from her chair, took Jiyong's hand and took him out of the dressing room.  Once outside, she looked at him straight in the eyes and kissed him... At least that's what it looked like to Chaerin who saw them from behind. Chaerin was shocked--she had always known that Jiyong had feelings for Dara and she was never against it but seeing the two kissing felt like a punch in the stomach, somehow, it felt like betrayal.
 
Dara's face was so close to Jiyong's that he could smell her flowery perfume.  He was expecting a kiss but instead, in a faint voice, she said "Just don't move"
Dara's eyes were beautiful; they were two windows into a different world and he could see himself in that world--he didn't move, he was too mesmerized by her eyes.  
 
Back in the 2NE1 suite, Chaerin's face was red with anger. She couldn't believe Jiyong was going out with Dara! She should have been mad at Dara but she felt betrayed because she though Jiyong and her had a special friendship.  But it wasn't ike that at all.  The cold bucket of of reality hit her and she was now heartbroken, sitting in the same couch where Jiyong slept.  He was no longer an angel to her, he was a demon.
 
-------3 days later-------
 
After seeing Dara and Jiyong's kiss, Chaerin turned into an ice queen.  She only talked to Jiyong about their concerts and work related things but nothing else.  The same was for Dara, although Chaerin loved Dara, she also felt betrayed because they were close yet Dara had never mentioned anything about a relationship with Jiyong.
 
Japan was fun and a lot of rumors were spread by the media about our favorite YG artists but the latest gossip didn't come from the press, it came from someone inside YG.  2NE1 and Bigbang had gone back to Korea but they couldn't scape this little piece of news;
 
>DARA AND JIYONG, ANOTHER YG COUPLE IN THE FORMING!
according to an insider at YG entertainment, 2NE1's Dara and BigBang's leader GDragon were spotted together in Japan getting intimate.  According to our source, the couple has been on and off due to scheduling conflicts but their most recent concert in Japan has brought them together again.  Although this is a new couple, we have to remember YG has banned dating for the 2NE1 girls so Dara may be in trouble, then again, a couple within the comapny has formed before.  Tablo and her wife, the beautiful actress Kang Hye Jung have married and are both part of YG entertainment, maybe they will be able to help the two love birds out .<
 
As soon as Jiyong read the small article in the tabloids, he burst out laughing.  He guessed one of the asisstants had seen Dara and Jiyong in Japan at the concert or at the hotel that one night and automatically assumed they were together.  Dara on the other hand was shocked when she saw the news, although she would have liked the news to be real, she was scared because she was surely in trouble with President Yang.
 
--------------------
 
i haven't updated in a while... Sorry subbers :(
 
ill begin updating more frequently after Wednesday so please comment, sub and keep reading! :)
 
-ani_bell