The Last Surprise

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum...

This is it, it was time to come clean.  No more hiding and no more whispers because friendships are more important than anything else in the world.  

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

The voice could be heard across the street from the studio where the MV was being filmed.  Everyone turned towards Youngbae's dressing room where Jiyong, Dara, Top, Bom and Seungri were.  

"you better be kidding me.  I just bought that car!"

Top was furious, he couldn't believe that Daesung had taken his car without permission.  Top was seating in Youngbae's dressing room when Daesung texted, telling him to stall the rest of their friends before coming to the cafe for Youngbae's party.  Top had agreed and suggested to take Youngbae out for a drive before the party but as he was about to leave the dressing room, Daesung had called him and confessed his sin--he had taken Top's car earlier.

Top was not the type of person to get mad at pranks but Daesung had been nervous about telling his hyung about his little stolen car prank because the car was new.  Alas he had done it, and his heart beat started to calm down for a short while until he remembered what Top would do to him back at the dorm.  Yup, he would probably get stuck doing everyone's dishes for 2 months as punishment.

Everyone started laughing after listening to Top's coversation with Daesung.  Seungri was down on the floor dying of laughter while the rest of the group of people in the room were trying to hide their smiles and contain their laughter.

"I guess we'll need to take cabs after all" said Bom in her best serious face that failed to hide her smile. 

Between retakes, touch ups and last minute addtions to the video, Dara had not had any time to talk to Youngbae or Jiyong.  She was thankful for this because she was trying really hard not to focus on what was to come.

I just have to get through the day and then I can talk to Jiyong calmy and explain the situation.  These were her thoughts during the MV shooting.  She was ableto focus on her role in the MV and demonstrate her proffessionalism.

Jiyong on the other hand wanted to talk to Chaerin  He wanted to straighten things out and Youngbae jus wanted to get through the day and hope he wouldn't lose any of his friends tonight.

At last it was time to leave.  The director and his team had gotten enough great shots to assemble an amazing music video worthy of Youngbae's solo debut.  Of course he was invied to the the after party at the cafe but he pretended to be going home instead.  

BigBang and 2NE1 were the only ones left on the parking lot deciding what to do next.  Seungri offered going to some clubs to celebrate but his idea got shot down because everyone was tired.  

"What about we go drink and eat some meat?"

"No, I decided to quit drinking and become a vegetarian" answered Bom.  She was trying to win some time for Chaerin and Daesung.

"Then let's go ice skating!" exclaimed Seungri.  C'mon someone disagree so I can suggest another ridiculous idea.

"I don't want to.  I'm afraid of ice and it takes a lot of energy to skate... I'm tired"This time it was Minzy who rejected the idea. 

"Fine, then let's go watch a movie!" Oh no, this idea actually sounded good. "...about aliens a-and war" yes now Dara will have to disagree because she hates movies about wars.  Seumgri almost messed up but he was able to save his excuse at the last minute.

Dara unserstood the cue and rejected the idea inmediately. "No, we can't! I don't like wars or aliens"

"What about a comedy then?" suggested Youngbae.  He just wanted to go somewhere.  Anywhere.

Top inmediately jumped in claiming it was unfair to watch a movie at the cinema when he had all the Iris episodes back home.  Top really wasn't that self-centered but he had to kill the movie idea quickly before Youngbae could suspect anything.

"Alright, that works." said Youngbae "Let's go back to the dorm and marathon your drama"

Seungri looked at his phone and then agreed with Youngbae.  He started pushing everyone towards the edge of the street so they could catch a cab.

We're ready.  Bring Youngbae to the Cafe -Daesung

~~~~~

The cab was taking everyone back to BigBang's dorm when all of a sudden it took a weird turn and arrived at ForbiddenFruit Cafe. Youngbae had been at this cafe before but he had no idea it was open this late.  It was past 10:00 pm.

"Why are we stopping here?"

"We just want to get some coffee" answered Top.

"And cake!" added Seungri.

"C'mon you look like you need a nice cup of hot chocolate" said Jiyong as he pulled his best friend from the car.

Youngbae followed the rest of his friends inside the Cafe but it looked deserted.  He was actualy looking forward to eating something but... Well I guess I won't be having my hot chocolate after all.

"Hmm... no one seems to be here.  Let's go to the back, maybe we can find an employee there" Youngbae followed Seungri.  A mix of Youngbae's friends and family members were waiting at the back in the dark waiting for Yougnbae to arrive.  

~~~~~

The surprise party had been a huge success.  Youngbae was so surprised and happy that he momentarily forgot what was to come.  Dara seemed to have forgotten it too. 

Chaerin, I need you to help me! I really need to talk to Jiyong about everything that happened.  Please tell him to meet me in the kitchen an hour from now. -Dara

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll write the next chapters soon :)

-Ani_bell