Relationships

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

2NE1 arrived at the set by 10 am to support Dara and Youngbae once again but mostly to untangle the mess that had formed.  As the rest of the staff prepared to shoot the MV, Youngbae arrived and walked to Dara’s dressing room.  As soon as he entered, the entire dressing room went silent.  Bom, Minzy and Chaerin stared at him with daggers in their eyes—Youngbae was in trouble now. 

“I guess you guys found out what happened last night, huh?” Asked a nervous Youngbae while awkwardly scratching the back of his head “I just need to talk to Dara for a couple of minutes before we start shooting”

The girls looked at each other, then at Dara who gave them the nod to leave.  The girls walked out of the dressing room to wait outside but as soon as the door closed, all three girls pressed their ears to the door trying to hear the conversation going on inside.

“Look, Dara, what happened yesterday was not good—I don’t mean your kissing skills,,, that was great…NO WAIT! I mean, the kiss was good but not the person,,,”

“What?” replied Dara

“Let me start over… Last night’s kiss should not have happened.  Jiyong is my best friend, I know you like him and Jiyong likes you and now I feel like a complete for kissing you.” Youngbae apologized because he truly felt sorry.  The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Dara and Jiyong that’s why he decided to kill all his feelings for Dara—he couldn’t and wouldn’t steal his best friend’s girl.

“I agree, but please don’t tell Jiyong about it.  It was my fault as much as yours but I already have too many things on my mind today because of the MV… can we focus on getting through the shooting first?”

“Sure. And thank you” Youngbae smiled and headed for the door.  He turned the door knob and in fell Chaerin, Bom and Minzy.

“What are you guys doing?” asked Youngbae with a puzzled look on his face. 

“You guys were spying on us?” asked Dara.

“Oh calm down… this door was too thick for me to hear anything” replied Bom as she was getting up from the floor.  

Minzy started laughing ot of awkwardness until everone joined.  Youngbae smiled a little and left so he could prepare for the MV.  Dara felt more at ease but there was still the problem with Jiyong, she would get nervous just thinking about telling him what had happened.  Dara went back to her chair in front of the mirror and called forhair and ake-up to resume.  

While Dara and the rest of the girls stayed in the dressing room, Chaerin went to see Jiyong, she thought it was time they cleared things up.  Jiyong was sitting on a couch inside Youngbae's dressing room.  Youngbae was gone (he had started filming already) and Jiyong was alone playing with his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing? Checking your internet popularity?"

"Of course!" replied Jiyong jokngly "I have to make sure I am more popuar than your oppa, Kim Hyun Joong"

"What? How did you know about that?"asked Dara with a surprised voice.

"I heard some rumors.  But I'm more hurt at the fact you didn't tell me about it" said Jiyong

Chaerin scoffed "Ha! I could say the same thing about you and Dara"

"What? How-how do you know about that? The only one who knows is Youngbae. Did Dara tell you?"

"She told us.  Plus it's not a secret you like her.  Plus, she likes you back"

Jiyong couldn't hide it anymore.  "I never meant to hide it because I was confused about something"

"What?" Chaerin's voice had hardened

"I thought I liked the girl I kissed at the airport..." Jiyong was now looking directly at Chaerin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ani_bell :)