When It All Started - Chapter 1

All is Fair in Love [EDITING]

It all started 4 years ago, bigbang was on the rise.  They were on their way to becoming the best kpop group that ever existed.  It seemed like they had it all;
Jiyong was the leader, the boy with the good looks who not only sang but also rapped.  He was a complete heartbreaker, even  if he didnt know it.  Next was his hyung, the eldest of the group, mr. T.O.P. he was the essence of everything y captured in one perfect voice--his deep voice rapping could melt any girls heart. You couldn't help it but to turn it up loud.
Daesung was the one with an amazing smile that was sure to brighten up anyone's day, along with that impeccable sense of humor. He was a sweet guy who gave you wings.
Taeyang was hot yet sweet! He was the guy a girl would dream of marrying.  His voice brought to life the lyrics of the sweet ballads he sang and danced to, but he was missing something; he needed a girl. 
Last but not least was the ever so cute Panda.  Seungri was the maknae of the group, the youngest and the most mischievous.  One could never not laugh around him, he was the guy next door, he could dance and his voice was lovely oh what can I do? He was perfect like the other 4

Then one day everything changed.  It was rumored there was a girl group getting ready to make their debut with YG.  All the boys thought it was interesting and they were excited but didn't really know who were the talented girls--they barely saw them because they trained day and night.
Their names were Cl, the leader.  If you looked in a dictionary under swag, you would find her picture.She was the  rapper of the group but she also had a pretty mellodic voice.
Park Bom or just Bom was the next girl.  She had one of the cutesy faces you only see in magazines.  She had a very original voice that complimented well others but could also stand for herself.  Sandara or Dara was the girl with the baby face, she was thin and pretty, sometimes the tomboy of the group and sometimes the girliest out of the 4.  She wanted to date so badly, her last boyfriend had broken her heart but she was ready to move on.
Finally there was Minzy, the girl with the pretty round face,  the short hair and the y moves.  She was the youngest of her group and in YG.

The day of their debut, YG made all its artists attend 2ne1'sdebut at SBS Inkigayo.  Bigbang went that day, they wanted to support the new artists of YG.  Ther song Fire was explendid. 

 "They're something out of this world" though GD. 

Two girls had captured his attention.  

Taeyang was also surprised and pleased with the performance.  the song was good, as was the singing, but one of the girls caught his attention. He was surprised to see one of the most gorgeous girls he had ever seen.


Who were the three  girls in question you ask? well they were only 2; Dara and Chaerin.

So that was the day it started.  Inkigayo was the place for concert and the place to fall in love with songs and artists alike.

2ne1 was now launched into major popularity.  YG could not be prouder of their first girl group, they were young beautiful and talented.  But what they didn't see coming was the attention the girls were getting from other male artists and actors.  So YG CEO decided to lay down a new law; the girls were not allowed to date for at least 3 years until their musical careers was stable.

As the leader, Chaerin understood this well. She wasn't gonna let anyone come between the group and theit careers. 

But faith is funny in this way, although she promised herself to always have her eyes on the prize, she was still a regular girl who needed a special someone.  Chaerin started spending a lot of time with Jiyong.  As leaders, they naturally had a lot share and learn from each other and make their groups better.  And this is when it happened--Chaerin was falling for GD, the heartbreaker. 


But it wasn't like Jiyong wasn't either; Chaerin was a girl with that special something.  It was something much more powerful than swag, it was CL style.


At the same time, Taeyang was feeling lonely.  His new song "I need a girl" eccoed his true feelings, but it wasn't like no girl wanted to date him, it was just that he had not found the perfect girl for him. 

Dara was the perfect girl for him in his eyes.  She was cute, had a great voice and seemed to return Taeyang's feelings.  Taeyang decided to invite her to be in his music video for I need a girl.  In a way, it was meant for Dara.  It was a clever way to confess his feelings for her in a sneaky way. 
Dara thought it was sweet how she was invited to be in the video.  She sort of felt like Taeyang liked her but she didn't know for sure because she thought it was impossible for a guy like Taeyang to like her--Taeyang was an idol.  She wasn't sure about his feeling for him, she didn't know what she felt. 

The drama was unfolding but at this point it seemed easy to fix right? WRONG!!