Chapter 9: Can you FEEL the LOVE Tonight?

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Yongguk's P.O.V.

I am so ing pissed. How could those girls just beat up Ailee like she was a bug? Those es, I will get them one day. I'm so surprised that a fragile girl like her didn't cry at all, most girls would cry and scream for help but she just laid there, getting hit like an idiot! 

"Why didn't you scream for help or anything?!" I was pissed, she could've been saved instead of getting her small body be beaten up by tall monstrous bullies.

"I...I..don't know....it never crossed my mind..." She muttered.

I didn't know what to say, because in those situations, one can't think. 

"Next time, make sure you scream or run, don't just get hit like a dumbo."

She stifled a laugh. I don't get what's so funny. But then she started giggling so cutely. Gosh her smile is contagious, she got me smiling too.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't know, anywhere but home..."She said.

"Okay, let's go to noraebang"

"Ok."

We arrived at the noraebang and took a room. I started singing along to Rain Sound. I could tell that she was infatuated with me because she couldn't stop blushing and sneaking looks of me. When I was done, I literally made her go up and sing. She was so shy that she stuttered and mumbled, but then she started singing, and her voice was just beautiful. She had an amazing voice, I couldn't stop looking at her. This frail little girl had the voice of an angel. Then I had an idea, I would rap while she sang. 

When the song ended, I started clapping, which made her shy lol. She tripped on the microphone wire, but I caught her. I was holding her from the back and grabbing onto her waist; she was so close to me. She smelled like flowers, and it smelled so good that I found myself nuzzling her hair.

"Um...."she was frozen on the spot.

"Oh, sorry" I let go. She was so warm..

*Ring Ring* The phone in the noraebang rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello customer, you have 5 minutes left until your time is done. Thank You."

"Thank You. Bye."

"Who was that?" Ailee asked me.

"It was the owner, we have to leave, time's up."

We walked out awkwardly.

"Where do you want to go Ailee?"

"I don't know...umm...actually..."

"What? I'll do anything you want."

"Can I see you perform on stage again?" She rolled her thumbs in circular motion because she was nervous.

I smiled, she's so pure like an angel.

"Sure do you want to see me now?"

"If that's possible..." she whispered.

I looked for a step that was higher than the ground and I found a stairway of a bank. There were lots of people walking by, but I told Ailee to stand at the bottom of the stairs, and I started doing my thing.

I know it ain't easy for the two of us
That's right man but you know what? What's up?
Sometimes I just don't care what people say, man
Things are goin' crazy all the time, you know?
I got no choice, let me just do this for love

 

In case anyone recognizes us, we can't walk comfortably in the streets of Gangnam
Only the neon signs and streetlights in the dark night
Are blessing our relationship, making my heart ache
In front of many people, I can't express my greetings or a single word to you, making me anxious
We're trapped in a box called reason, rather than a box called emotion

 

By now, there was a whole crowd surrounding us and majority were girls. Most girls were squealing, but Ailee was just staring at me in awe. I bowed and I stepped down, took her hand, and walked away.

 

   

I'm so soososososososooooo sorry readers for not updating in forever! T.T
I just took my SAT, totally failed...going back to writing now lol xD
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I have exams this whole week so I may write next Friday...idk :P
But...yea ^.^ please comment!! >.< I would like to know what you guys think about this story!
im sorta stressed because i want to push the plot quicker, but so much details to add and complicated to lead to the GAHH