Chapter 13: Hurricane

Sunset Rises on the Sky

SCHOOL

Ailee's P.O.V.

After showing Kris the way to the office, I went to the classroom and as usual, I sat alone. The es who bullied me ever since started approaching me; I was half scared half nervous. As usual, they surrounded me and I sat, waiting for the bullying to begin again. I see the leader raise her hand, so I automatically shut my eyes. But I slowly opened my eyes because a slap didn't come, instead a squeeze on my cheek came. " Why are you so cute?!" What.the..is.happening. My eyes are wide opened and my mouth is wide open too.

"Hahaha, unni look, isn't she so cute" the girl on my right says. 
"This is why she has such a good looking boyfriend, not fair." Another girl says with a pout.
The leader starts to speak, saying, "My boyfriend knows your boyfriend, so I decided to stop bullying you, anyways I don't even know why we started bullying you....Sorry, I didn't know how horrible you felt until Himchan told me about it."

I know I heard that name before....OMG! "YOUR DATING HIMCHAN?!" I yelled way too loudly, everyone in the room started staring at me. I'm surprised that Himchan is dating Stephanie (Leader) because she was the biggest bully I had EVER met in my life. 

"H-How did you guys meet?" I asked.

"Well, I remembered seeing him in the V.I.P. room at the club when I met him at a convenience store. I accidentally bumped into him and spilled my groceries. As he was helping me, he apparently recognized me too. Then we started talking and we ate ramen together for dinner at the spot. He is just so...charming" she said with a smile. 

"Ailee, let's be friends from now on, I'm really sorry..."
"Sorry Ailee."
"Sorry"
"I didn't know that you felt like committing suicide."
Committing suicide?? This is all too sudden, I don't know what to say nor think.
"Sorry, let's get along fine."
"Sorry cutie."

"Um...okay..." I don't know what to do. Thankfully the bell rang, signaling the start of class. "Let's eat lunch together later Ailee, aight?" "Um...okay."

What is wrong with today?! I don't understand how they changed 180 degrees so suddenly. I guess Himchan is pretty influential.

Because I was contemplating the situation with much difficulty, I didn't recognize someone familiar walk in.

"Ailee. Ailee. Ailee!" I snap my head up and Kris is at the front of the classroom, why is he here?

"Y-Yes?"
"Did you get enough sleep? Because you are the only one who didn't answer when I called your name for roll call."
Everyone in the room started giggling. 
"Anyways, make sure you sleep more." Kris said with a wink. 

The girls in the class started squealing, whispering to each other, " OMG how is he so good looking?!" "I wish he was my boyfriend" I could hear lovey-dovey sighs escaping the girls' mouths. The sight was pretty funny because Kris is probably the only good looking teacher in the school now. The guys looked so annoyed, the girls going crazy over the new teacher. Unknowingly, I started laughing silently because of the funny situation. Kris and I made eye contact and he smiled at me. Why is he looking at me?? I quickly look away and stare at my book. 

Class flies by and it's time for lunch. Stephanie and the girls are coming towards me....What do I do?!

"Hey gurl, let's go eat lunch."

"Um...okay."

Stephanie links arms with me and we walk down to the lunch room. I'm awkwardly sitting there while the girls start talking about guys and clothes. I start eating and I hear gasps. "Oh my gosh, Ailee, why does your food look so delicious?!?!" 
"Um....I don't know?"
"lucky girl, gimme one~"

"Um...okay?"

"Here try my food, my mom makes the BEST kimbap ever. I try one and I am utterly stunned.
"hahaha girls look, she's frozen."

"It's....so good!" I say. "Can I have another one?"

"Sure!"

Just like that, new friendships arised and we became closer because of food. There were so many things to talk about and I am intrigued of how down to earth these girls are. Time flied by and it was already time to go back to class. 

Today is actually a good day. School is finally over and I get up to leave with the girls, but someone calls my name.

I turn around it's Kris. " Can I talk to you for a moment Ailee?"
"Um ...sure." But Yongguk is waiting for me....

I exchange byes with the girls and approach Kris.

"Yes?"

"Did you enjoy class? Am I a good teacher? Was I too flirty with you in the beginning? Do you think the students suspect anything?"
What did he just say? Everything sounded like mumbles...

"Wait...what did you say? I couldn't hear."

"Never mind, are you going home? Do you want me to give you a ride?" 

"Um...it's okay, Yongguk's waiting for me..."

"Let's go home together."

"Uh...okay..." Darn...again!

We walk towards the front of the school and awkwardly talk to each other about random things. Yongguk's at the entrance and I run towards him. "Yongguk!" 

"Hey boo" he greets me with a kiss on the lips and a hug. 

He looks up and sees Kris. He whispers in my ear, " What is he doing here?"
"He says he wants to walk home with us."
"Again?!!" I nod my head with a pout. 
"Not today he won't."

"Hi Teach, I'm taking Ailee to my concert, so I think you have to walk home by yourself." Yongguk tells Kris.

Before Kris can reply, Yongguk grabs my hand and runs for it. I look behind me and see Kris with a sad face, with his hand in midair, as if he was trying to grab me....

 

 

 


Hi guys, sorry for not updating in FOREVER, I was having a writer's bloc, hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it's sudden for Ailee to make new friends but it shows the progression of her changing personality. HURRICANE WAS SUCH A PERFECT MV EVEN IF IT WAS 2 weeks ago? OMG SO HOTT!! BAP <3 did you guys SEE the teaser fotos for BAD MAN??? KYAAA