Chapter 16: Heh..HEh...HEH...HEHEHEHEH

Sunset Rises on the Sky

I stared into his eyes sincerely. I was ready to do...IT...with him, but I AM sort of scared :( I heard it hurts a lot the first time....But....I don't know....I'll just follow Yongguk's lead.

'You babo." Yongguk gently smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Let's do it when you're REALLY ready....and ...after we get married...." 

"Wait...Yongguk...can you say the last part again? I couldn't hear." Hell yeah I definitely heard it, but I wasn't sure, I wanted to hear him say it clearly.

"Let's go downstairs, I think we should eat something." 

I could sense him blushing....was I too aggressive? If we get married and...heh....oh my gosh, so embarrasinggggg 
cover my face because I'm too shy about what I'm thinking...heh

*imagination* 

Yongguk: "Yeobo!" (Yeobo=wife)

Ailee: "Yes Seobang-nim?" (<===formal use of husband)

Yongguk: "Did you put the kids to sleep?"

Ailee: "Yeah, you could've helped me at least a little bit." *Cute pout*

Yongguk: "I'm sowwieeee" Then Yongguk would backhug me and then kissssss KYAAAA

"Since the kids are sleeping, why don't we have our own time?" he would say with a wink.

We would set the atmosphere by playing slow music and drink wine and then he would lead me to bed ...and then HEH HEHEHEHEH!

*back to real life*

"Uh...Ailee? Are you going to come downstairs? Ailee? OH MY GOSH, YOU HAVE A NOSEBLEED!"

"Huh? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA blood....BLOOD....BLOODDDDDDDDDDDD OH MY GOSH!! KYAAAAA"

Yongguk came back with a cotton ball and shoved it up my nose, so embarrassinggg T.T

"Pfft...hahahahaha Ailee you have a double nosebleed hahaha! What were you thinking about? Maybe...some Rated scenes?"

HE KNOWS!

"Ah PSH I uh ah no way, psh I wouldn't...um think of ...um....that...." So embarrassingggg >.< caught red-handed. 

I feel a ruffle in my hair and Yongguk is smiling at me while ruffling my hair.

"Let's go downstairs, Zelo finished cooking." Yongguk grabbed my hand and led me downstairs.

"It smells really good! What did he make?"

"You'll see." Yongguk said, with a smile. 

SPAGHETTI OH MY GOSH I LOVE SPAGHETTI! 

"Thank you for the food!" I dug into my lovely spaghetti, but...after one bite...ehhhhhh?

"Um....Zelo....what did you put in this?

"Um...heh...Noona....I uh I grinded the tomatoes myself because there wasn't any tomato sauce ....err is it sour?

"No, um it's delicious! RIGHT YONGGUK?"

Yongguk was making a sour face and he had already put down his fork.

"Yongguk. YONGGUK!"

"OH uh yeah, it's REALLY good Zelo! I can't WAIT to eat it!" 

Zelo was beaming from Yongguk's compliment, he must be so happy because his favorite hyung praised him. I smiled at the beatiful relationship between the two, but...Yongguk! I kicked Yongguk's foot because he wasn't eating and I made eye signals for him to eat the spahgetti.

Finally we finished eating and it was late at night, so I had to go home. 
"Guys, I'm going to take Ailee home." Yongguk told his crew.

This time, he drove me home because Himchan had brought his car to Yongguk's house. Like a perfect gentleman, Yongguk opened the door to my seat and I gave him a kiss on the cheek for that.

While we were heading to my house, Yongguk would not let my hand go as we talked about stuff. I didn't catch anything that Yongguk said because I was busy looking at his perfect face.

"Ailee."

"Huh?"

"I feel like my face is going to fall off because you're eyes are too bright."

Shoot, he saw me looking! "Oh um...sorry, I won't look."

We arrived home and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for the ride...oppa..."

I ran out of the car towards my house because I do not call anyone oppa usually.

As I was opening the gate, I felt a hand grab my elbow and I was turned around. Yongguk pushed me to the wall and deeply kissed me. This time, I reacted to his kiss and I followed what he was doing. I slowly slid my tongue inside of his mouth and it was one of the best kisses I ever experienced. Our lips parted from each other and we were both out of breath.

"Sweet dreams, cutie pie." He gave me a peck on the lips and ruffled my hair one more time.

"Bye Yongguk!" I ascended the stairway to my house and waved bye, as was Yongguk.

My heart pounds SO HARD whenever I'm with him, whyyyyyy?! As I walked towards the living room to go to my room, my mother came to me.

"Ailee! Why did you get home so late?!"

"Sorry."

"Your father is waiting for you, and there's a guest." 

A guest? this late and night? Who would it be? I entered my father's work room and greeted him.

"Anyeonghaseyo father."

"Why are you home so late? Girls shouldnt' be out that late, it's dangerous!"

Psh like YOU never come home late stenching of alcohol. "Sorry father."

"Anyways come sit over here." He motioned to his left, on the black leather sofa, in front of a stranger.

As I sat down, I looked at the stranger's face and I gasped.

 


HEHEHEHEHEHEH CLIFFHANGER GUYSSS HEHEHE ;)

But anyways guys, my hiatus is OVER!! YAYYY!! I was so stressed, I might have another one in December though :P

Did you guys enjoy the story? I think i made it long enough :)

I feel like i changed up the mood of the story :P must've lost my touch or something.

ENJOYYY :DD

Love you guys~ :)