Chapter 20: the ending

Sunset Rises on the Sky

So I returned to school and it was the same routine again. I also returned to my house because my parents promised that they wouldn't force me into a marriage without love and with Kris..

One year passes by

 

I am now a college student and instead of going towards law as my family wanted, I became a singer.

I went through singing competitions and met Wheesung. I debuted with my song Heaven and I am known as Korea's Beyonce.

Not only did I become a singer, Yongguk also became a rapper. After being an undergroudn rapper for years, I introduced him to one of my sunbae, and he debuted with his friends and made the group B.A.P. 

How are we doing? We're secretly dating each other now that we're celebrities. Psst. We're secretly engaged to each other too.

 

And those guys who kisnapped me? Yongguk and his friends gave them a lesson, but I think they really understood that what they did was wrong when Yongguk had a good talk with them. Yonggukk has been training them to help them debut. 

 

Life goes on and opposites attract. 

I am no longer the scared and tmid Ailee, I am now the new Ailee, but Yongguk says he likes the new and old me either way.

The cons of dating him secretly? We can't express our emotions for each other in public, especially on shows.

      

heh, I know what Yongguk wants ;)

 

I have to go now, Yongguk's calling me to bed :) 

Everyday is a new day.





Thank you for reading Sunset rises over the sky

It's finally over after a year or two. Thanks for reading and giving supprt.

If you like and supernatural stuff and kang dong won or exo, check out my other story Teacher's Secret Slave

I ended the story as if Ailee was writing in her diary. I know it kinda ended abruptly, but I think this story was long enough.

BYE GUYS!! <333

 

Please upvote if u liked it

 

and did u see Yongguk's new tattoo? I mean...I'm ok with him having tattoos.. but one so big across his WHOLE chest?....I want to see his chest...not a big tattoo... T.T babo yongguk :(We can't see him ever again b/c korea blurs out the tatts. smh