Chapter 15: Love

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Ailee's POV

We finally arrived at Yongguk's house with everyone else, Everyone had at least a bruise or blood on their lips because of the fight from earlier. I was tending Yongguk's hand, while everyone else was tending each other. As I put Neosporin on Yongguk's exploded lip, he whined like a little kid. Who's the cute one now?

"Yongguk! Stop moving around! I can't properly tend your lip!" 

"But it hurts so much Aileeeeee. *cute face* (lol)."

When I finished helping treating Yongguk, I took a proper look at his house; it was okay, perfect for two people to live together in, and it looked cozy, it felt like home. 

"Yongguk, can I go to your room?"

"Sure. Let's go together."

He took my hand and led me up the stairs into his bedroom. His room was surprisingly clean and tidy. It was better than my room which isn't tidy until the maid comes in to clean.

"Yongguk, your room is nice!"

"Thanks. Do you want to sit on the bed?"

"Sure."

The atmosphere in the room was sort of awkward....I didn't know what to talk about especially since it's just the two of us in his ROOM and especialy on his BED. Suddenly, Yongguk stood up and punched the wall.

"Dammit! Ailee, are you okay? That dirty bastard ing touched you and...and I'm supposed to protect you because I'm you're boyfriend! I'm going to kill him!" 

Yongguk reached for the door handle, but I stopped him by back hugging him because it was too dangerous and he was hurt.

"Yongguk, it's okay, and besides it already happened, he's was probably caught by the police so he's probably at the station, he'll get his punishment there."

he tightly pulled me into his embrace and I could feel how much he was worried about me, making me feel guilty of how I felt on the inside when that panda guy did that to me.

He pulled away from me and looked me in the eye and said "I love you Ailee, I'll never let you go.... I'll protect you forever." We smiled at each other and he lovingly kissed me on the lips. Then it got more intense and I didn't know what to do so I let Yongguk Do the tongue work. We gradually started falling onto the bed, entranced with each other. 

"Ailee, let's do it."

what does he mean by it... Maybe...he means...

"Let's have , I want to clean you from the dirty hands of the bastard who touched you."

Um... What do I do.... I love him but... What if I get pregnant and I can't concentrate on my future?!?!

"Yonguk... I.... I umm ... I don't know... I'm scared and nervous... What if I... I become pregnant?"

"If you're not ready, I perfectly understand you. And if we use condoms then you won't get pregnant, but if you do, I have confidence and I'm ready to make a family with you. Ailee... You are the ONE to me. I know I won't ever find another person in my LIFE who I can love as MUH as I love you. I can wait until your mind and body are both ready for me." 

He made a motion to get up but I grabbed his arm....

"Oppa... Let's do it... I'm ready for love".


Lol sorry for not updating in forever guysss I am just SO BUSY and semi hiatus rite now. Did u guys like the chapter? Sounds so cheesy the last line loll! should I put some fluff in the next chapter? Sorta feel like leaving to the imaginations of you guys... Idea are welcomed! And I LOVE IT when u guys comment on the story <333

please upvote subscribe because I'm sort of sad... Hat my favorite story (this) has VERY few subscribers compared to my rated M stories that I'm not very proud of...( because I'm not that good). 

Wish me luck guysss~