Chapter 4: Fate Happens

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Ailee's P.O.V.

I am so tired. I didn't go to bed until 3 AM. I really didn't want to go to school. I dragged myself to school and as usual, I told the driver not to follow and not to drive me. I really wanted to be a normal school girl who could hang out with friends, but I don't have any because the only thing I know about is studying.

I was waiting for the bus and I think about why I'm like this. I think that it was because of my parents. They would always fight and I turned to studying and I wanted to make my mother smile because she was always sad. I don't like interacting with the other kids because they'd probably stick to me because of my background.

The bus finally came. I go and sit in the back row next to the window. It was pretty packed for a morning, all the front seats were taken. At the next bus stop, I see a familiar face. And then I realize that it's the y guy. He's coming in and he looks at me and we make eye contact. I swing my head to the right so fast that I hit the window and my glasses break. So far as I can see, I see a blurry image of someone swiftly coming towards me. I hold up one of the lenses and I see the y guy next to me. I gasp and looked at the ground again. 

"Are you okay?? That looked like it hurt." he said.

"Um...I'm okay...thank you." 

"So...What's your name?" he asked me.

"Um..it's Ailee."

"That's a pretty name! My name is Yongguk."

There was an awkward silence. I really wanted the bus to arrive at my school quicker.

"So....what are your hobbies?" he asked.

I said, "Studying."

His face was full of surprise, "Really?! I used to hate studying in high school. Dang, you must be smart then."

"Um...no..." I really don't know what to say, I'm so nervous that my heart was going to explode.

Just then, the bus swerved violently to the left and then his two arms were on both sides of my head and I look slightly to the left, and BAM, his face is right there. It was so close that 3 more cm and we would be kissing. He grinned and I blushed. Out of nowhere, I accidentally push his face away too hard and too quickly. He was sprawled on the back seat and I was worried that he  passed out because I hit him so hard, so I lean towards his face to wake him up, when suddenly, his eyes open wide and two large hands push my head towards his face.

I.KISSED.HIS.LIPS. I was so red that I thought I looked like a tomato. I didn't care what bus stop it was, but I got off. I didn't dare look back, scared that he was there. I touched my lips and I turned red again. It was my first kiss and I didn't know what to do. I just kept walking straight without looking up or left or right. I was walking on the road when a car flashed its lights at me, honking me to move. I didn't know what to do, and my whole body froze. Just then, a strong and secure arm pulled me back, and the same deep y voice cussed at the driver to be careful.

I'm frozen and I am like a rock right now.

"Are you okay? You should be careful and see where you're going!" he said. He actually sounded really angry that I was scared.

Out of nowhere, tears came into my eyes and teardrops started falling because I was so scared. I started crying like a baby because I thought I was dead. I'm embraced into a warmth that I never knew and I feel so warm. After several minutes of us two sitting on the road, he helped me up and put a hand on my right arm so that I'd feel safe.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I thought you were gone." he said.

"No...it's okay, it's my fault for not looking where I was going."

"Where do you want to go? Should I take you to the hospital?" he asked.

"No... can you take me anywhere?" I was so shocked that I couldn't think about anything.

"I'll take you somewhere fun!" he said with that cute gummy smile of his.

Suddenly I think about the kiss and I blush away. I think he saw it because he smiled even wider. I couldn't stop looking at the ground.

Before I even noticed, we were entering the amusement park and I was so surprised because I have never been to an amusement park. It was so big and there weren't a lot of people because it was morning. 

We get on this ship, he says that it's called the Viking. We got on the ship and it started rocking back and forth, i was so scared because I had never been on something like this before. By the time we were up in the sky, I was screaming like crazy because it  pumped my adrenaline and it was starting to get fun. On the other hand, Yongguk was screaming out of fear and his face was so funny and cute that I coudn't help laughing.

The ride finally ended and my hair was a mess, it was frizzy and curly. While I was fixing it, Yongguk put his hand on my head and moved it back. I froze. I didn't know what to do because it was unusual. Nobody ever patted me before.

"You're so cute."

"Um...thank you?" my voice turned squeaky and I stared at the ground again. We were talking towards the snack bar to get corndogs when I screamed.

"OH MY GOSH! I TOTALLY FORGOT!"

"What?! Are you bleeding?!"

"No! I forgot about School! CRAP!" I started running when he grabbed my arm and made me exchange phone numbers. I was really in a hurry because I was scared that I'd get in trouble so I gave my phone to him to save his number. And when he said he was done, I grabbed the phone without looking and ran to school. 

I tried sneaking into class but of course I was caught since I sit in front of the classroom.

"Why are you late Ailee?"

"Um...I had morning sickness, so I came to school late Sam"

"Okay, sit down and write down what's on the board."

The bell rang and there was only 30 minutes of school left. I am so mad at myself for not being in school in time. Why did I have to see him? He is attractive but why ME?

  

 

 

 

Sam=short name for teacher in general

 

*I'm sorry if this one sounds stupid >.< I'm just building up to the main part*

Enjoy!

And I wont be writing until friday b/c of midterms >.<