Chapter 8: Stalking Benefits

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Yongguk's P.O.V.

So I woke up early, around the time high schoolers do, and I went to Ailee's house. Heh, I know I shouldn't do this, but I want to see more of her. She wasn't like other girls who would go crazy over me and attack me like hyenas. I could actually talk around her and she would listen to me. I stood several feet away from her house so that her parents wouldn't see, and I waited for her. 

15 minutes later, she exited the house and started walking in my direction. She was staring at the floor, I wonder if she's okay. I decided to scare her. When she was one foot away from me, I jumped out of my hiding place and said, "Boo!". She screamed, dropped everything, ran and fell. 

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh, I couldn't stop laughing. She was so funny! When I fell on the ground laughing, I saw her turn around and pout. Hahahaha she's funny AND cute! I thought it was HILARIOUS when she screamed, dropped her backpack and books and ran. It was like she was getting chased by a serial killer. And she's so clumsy, and I can't believe she tripped on her own feet. 

Anyways, she came back and she pouted and I couldn't resist. I pinched those cheeks. 

"Aigo, you're too cute" While I was pinching them. Her eyes widened and she turned away, making my fingers let go of her cheeks. I picked up her stuff and handed them to her. She took them and started speed walking down the road, how can a short little girl walk so fast? I had to run a little to catch up to her and grab her arm. I carried her backpack for her and grabbed her hand. Her eyes widened again LOL. She kept staring at our hands. She tried to get away from me, but I'm too strong. 

"Let's go to schoollll!" I said while whistling. We rode the bus together and I don't think she said anything. We finally arrived to her school and I dropped her off. I gave her her bag and girls were murmuring around us. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and said bye. She was frozen on the spot when the bell rang and she went inside. 

Ailee's P.O.V.

I can't believe he pinched my cheeks, held my hand, and kissed my forehead. I could feel my face getting red and girls whispering around me. I actually felt self-conscious about myself nowadays. This girl who was part of the possy came up to me.

She asked, "Hey, four-eyes, how'd you snatch up a hottie like him? Did you beg him to take you to school and everything? I bet you got on your knees and paid him lots of money. Hey girls, I think her new butler is a gold digger ." She said with a smirk.

I got pissed. I usually ignore them but I couldn't take it when they don't get it right and especially when they talked bad about him.

"He's the one following me! He does all of these things! I don't even talk to him, but he's always there! Why are you coming to me and saying lies when you don't even know what happened? Do you even know what kind of person he is? Don't say about him when you don't know him !" 

Next thing I know, I was slapped and her whole clique came out of nowhere and I was beaten on the floor. It would only take 3 minutes, but I never regretted standing up for him. I think I like him. When the teacher came in, the girls were punished and I was taken to the healthroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked so bad. I told the nurse that I didn't feel okay and that I was scared I'd be beaten again, so I asked if I could stay in the healthroom all day, and she permitted me to do so.

The bell that signaled the end of the day rang, and I was walking outside and I saw Yongguk standing in front of the gate. I didn't want him to see my face, but I think he saw me. I turned around but then there was the clique in front of me, they literally dragged me to the back of the building and I was sort of scared because there was no teacher, so I didn't know the extent of their beating.

", do you know what we had to go through because of you?! You should've just shut the up instead of earning a beating." The leader of the group raised her hand and she slapped my face so hard that I fell and my glasses fell off. All of them just started stepping on me and they broke my glasses, when I heard a familiar deep hoarse voice. I felt a pop of joy exploding in me.

"You pieces of ! What do you think you're doing to Ailee?!!" He literally grabbed the girls' hair and threw them. He punched one girl in the stomach and in the face. I was so surprised that he was beating them up. The girls started screaming and I could hear a teacher coming this direction with a whistle. I didn't want Yongguk to go to the police station, so I got up and I grabbed Yongguk's hand and I ran as fast as I could towards the front entrance so we would miss the teacher. When we successfully got out of school grounds, Yongguk lifted my face.

He gasped when he saw my face and the bruises on me. 

"Are you okay? Oh my god, how could they do that to you?! A little innocent girl! I'm going to kill those es!" He moved towards the school, but I stopped him.

"Please don't...you're going to get into trouble..." I muttered.

"But you're beautiful face is all scratched up and bruised! Let's go to the pharmacy and get some medicine.

He grabbed my hand but my wrist and stomach hurt so much that I just fell. I don't think I have any more power to walk after getting beaten in the stomach. 

Surprisingly, he just lifted me up bridal style and took me to the pharmacy. While we were walking, I was happy on the inside that I could see him again, and that he called me beautiful....heh...

 

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I think I liked it >.< Yongguk is so hot <3 
I'm sorry the foto is cropped so crappily, sorry!!  
im sorry guys...i can't update until 4 days later sorry! >.<