Chapter 14: Badman

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Ailee's P.O.V.

 

"Hey Ailee, do you want to go to my house?"

Why did Kris look like that....I admit that I did want some alone time with Yongguk...but the face that he made when I left him.....

"Ailee?"

That face.....where did I see that face before? 

"Aileeeeeeeee, Ailee, Ailee, Ailee, Ailee, Aileeeeeeeee" 

Kris sort of looks like my childhood oppa....but different name....

Suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders and I look ahead, Yongguk's face is extremely close...so close that our noses are touching each other 

"Ailee! I said your name a bajillion times! What's eating you up that you can't hear me?"

"Uh....I...I......school has been giving me a lot of stress." 

"Maybe this will relieve some of that stress." Before I was able to say what, I feel Yongguk's lips on mine and I automatically close my eyes. The kiss turns into a deep, intimate kiss. I feel Yongguk's hands on my back and I wrap my arms around Yongguk's waist. 

After several seconds of bliss, we separated and smiled at each other.

"So....Ailee, what do you want to do today? Do you want to eat, play arcade, watch a movie? OR do you want to go clubbing?" 

I could tell how much Yongguk wanted me to say clubbing, but I don't know how to dance...

"Well....we already did all that, can we go watch a movie?"

"Sure."  I could hear Yongguk's disappointment in his voice...I don't want him to be upset....

"On the other hand, let's go clubbing, and I want to talk to your friends."

Yongguk made a questioning face, "Why do you want to talk to my friends? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ONE OF THEM???" 

"No! Of course not Yongguk....you're...." gosh my face was blushing, I turned my head away and whispered..."You're...the only one...for me.." 

Yongguk's face immediately brightened "What was that? I couldn't hear that~" Yongguk teased.

Breathe Ailee, breathe! I faced Yongguk and whispered again, "You're...the onlyoneforme!" 

"OH MY GOSH AILEE, you are SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE" Yongguk hugged me abruptly and I smelled his delicious manly lemon perfume.

 

 

Yongguk and I held hands and walked towards the club. Before we could see the club, I heard the loud bouncing music. As usual, Yongguk walked right up to the front and did a handshake with the guards; the thing that was bothering me was that as we were walking past the line, the girls were yelling Yongguk's name....he's mine! >.< 

Yongguk and I walked up to the V.I.P. room and there were Yongguk's friends. All of them were drinking, except, of course, Zelo. When Zelo caught sight of me, his face immediately brightened and he yelled, "Noona!"

Everyone looked up at me and said hi. Yongguk and I sat down next to each other and as Yongguk started chatting with Himchan, Zelo sat next to me and started talking about his life. Everything Zelo said came in through one ear, but went out the other. I was waiting patiently to talk to Himchan, but he would NOT stop talking. 

Finally Himchan got up to go to the bathroom and shortly after I excused myself too. I caught up with Himchan to talk to him. 

"Himchan, are you really dating Stephanie?" I asked.

"How did you find out? Did she brag about it? Ugh, I told her not to tell anyone."

So it was true..."How did you guys meet?"

"We met at a convenience store, why?"

"What do you like about her?"

"I don't know....I like that she changed into a better person because of me...I mean I know she's younger than me but I'm just attracted to her...sorry..."

"Wait, don't apologize, nobody can stop love." In my mind, that sounded so cheesy I was embarrassed that I actually said it.

"Well...Ailee...I really have to go to the bathroom...or else I'm going to my pants." Himchan said shyly.

"Oh! ohmygosh, sorry! "

Himchan turned around to walk to the bathroom, but he knocked into someone, Himchan said, "Yo, watch where you're going!"
But that was met with a punch in the face. I knelt down beside Himchan, not knowing what to do, "Himchan! Are you okay??!! Oh my gosh, you're bleeding!!" Somebody grabbed my arm and I looked up to see a tall Chinese guy who looked like a panda. "Hey Chica, do you want to hang out with us?" Looking behind him, there was a large group of guys with their arms around a girl. "Let go of me!" I tried to help Himchan, but this panda guy picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He led me down to the dance floor and finally put me down. As soon as he let go of me, I tried to run away, but he grabbed my arm again and turned me around. 

He grabbed both my hands and pinned them in front of my private. He started moving and touching my with his private....is this what they call grinding?? I could feel something growing larger on my and thanks to the education we had, I knew that it was his growing larger and larger. It was uncomfortable, feeling something big on my , not being able to move, and a finger creeping up my inner thighs underneath my skirt. 

I felt a finger on my private, causing me to gasp. Strangely, it felt good and I started to feel weak. The panda guy put his face on the crook of my neck and my ear. My s suddenly turned erect and I actually liked it. "S-S-Stop...i-it..." I managed to say. "He whispered into my ear, I know you like it girl. Let's take this somewhere else." He straightened his back and started to lead me off the dance floor, but he didn't get far because Yongguk punched him in the face. People started screaming and it was a mess, the people who were with the panda guy started fighting with Yongguk's friends.
Yongguk came up to me, "Ailee! Are you okay?? Did he do anything to you?!"

Before I could answer, the panda guy said, "Of course I did, I gave her pleasure."
"Tao, you BASTARD!!" Yongguk started beating the hell out of the panda guy that Himchan had to stop him. "Hyung, we have to go, the cops are here!" 

People started dispersing, screaming, and cops were entering, gathering up the bad guys. Because Yongguk and his friends were the V.I.P.s of the club, we went through a back door, thanks to a guard, and we went to Yongguk's house. 

 

 


Did you guys like the chapter~ I didddd lol, sorry for not updating....emotional hiatus...:P

hope you enjoyed ~ AND OMG DID YOU GUYS WATCH BADMAN <333 omg they are so perfect!! love yongguk~     

 

 

    

HIS LIPS!!! asdfghjk

  

 

 

 

and then tao ^.^