Chapter 6: I Remember

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Yongguk's P.O.V.

When we finally arrived backstage, I barely made it in time for my performance. I told Ailee to watch me perform backstage because I was worried that she would get lost, but more likely because I was worried that she would get hit on if she was in the crowd. I introduced myself and started rapping "I Remember". My man Yoseob was on the other side of the stage singing. Everytime I rapped, I don't know if it was instinct, I kept rapping towards Ailee. I kept going backwards and looking into her eyes as I was rapping. 

Finally we were done performing, and once again my crew and I were calling shots. I was going to take Ailee home as I promised, but Himchan just dragged her to the V.I.P. room so suddenly that I couldn't catch up to them. Through the crazy crowd, I was bombarded with a bunch of fans that it took me literally 10 minutes to get to the V.I.P. Room. Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup, Daehyun, and Zelo was there. Zelo was getting pretty friendly with Ailee, probably because they are the same age.

"Zelo! What are you doing here!?! You're underage! You should be at home studying!"

"Hyung~ (aegyo)! Why are you doing this to meeeee. Ailee's underage too!"

"But...." I was at a loss for words.

Ailee was at the center of attention. All the boys kept asking her questions and it sort of irritated me. Then out of nowhere, I see Daehyun's arm go around her. End of patience.

I grabbed Ailee's arm and walked towards the door. "Bye dudes. I'm taking Ailee home."

Before they could do or say anything, we were out.

"I'm sorry Ailee, I promised that I would take you home after the performance, but Himchan suddenly grabbed you and I couldn't do anything. Forgive me?"

"It's okay. They seemed like nice people."

"No! Himchan is like a.. a  bunny wolf! And and Daehyun! He's Busan's Wonbin, he makes girls fall in love with him, so he's stuck up! Jongup...he's nice on the outside but on the inside he's erted! Youngjae..he..he watches ! Zelo...zelo...zelo...likes guys?" Gosh why am I such a ?! I really don't want Ailee to like them. I mean liking them as my buddies was okay, but I didn't want her to look at them as guys. I wanted her to only look at me.

We got in a taxi again and this time I memorized her address. I feel like a stalker. LOL.

I walked Ailee to the door, nah more like gate of her house, and she rang the bell to go inside. When the gate opened. She turned and said bye, but I felt that I should do something. So I grabbed her arm, pulled her to me, and I kissed her forehead. 

"Good night bunny."

"Um...uh thanks."

She turned so quickly that her hair slapped me in the face. Ow. But I saw her blushing face. SO CUTE.

I waved bye when she was inside. But she ran straight to her room because I saw her light turn on.

Great. I'm a total stalker now. I know where she lives, which is her room, her school, age, name, and her phone number.

Perfect.