Chapter 2: Shy Interaction

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Ailee's P.O.V.

Oh.my.gosh. My heart is beating so fast! I was just being bullied like usual, when an extremely hot guy stood up for me. When he talked, his voice was so y that I almost melted. But he gave the bullies the glare, even I was scared. I was too scared to look at his face because he might think that I'm ugly, just like how the other girls think. 

My heart was beating so fast in the cab that I was nervous that he could hear it. I was so thankful when we finally arrived at my house. As soon as the taxi stopped, I sprinted to the entrance of my house. But, owww, I tripped on a little rock on the road. I fell and it hurt. Out of nowhere, he is next to me and he helps me get up, but I run away into my house. Gosh why am I so stupid and clumsy?!

I was inside the house and then I secretly looked out the window to see if he was still there. He had a smile on his face, which was so attractive. I could see his gums and his whole mouth. He finally turned at looked at his watch, but I think he was busy because he was running to the taxi and the cab started speeding like crazy.

Today, is a spectacular and bizarre day that had never happened to me. I want to see him again, but I don't even know his name... I guess I'll have to leave it to fate. 

I couldn't study the whole night because his cute smile kept appearing in my head. I think I'm falling for him. He is just so perfect. He has the iest voice I've ever heard, he is kind, protective, cute, hot, and so attractive. 

I look at the clock and it's 1AM. Oh my gosh, what do I do?! I have to preview 80 pages before tomorrow!

But, I hope that I see him again, so I'm  going to go back to the place where we first met, in front of the convenience store.